| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 .. 274 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 20 post(s) |

Naomi Tichim
Lost Star Expeditions
40
|
Posted - 2013.11.26 20:05:00 -
[7021] - Quote
...I think my sunglasses are too dark. |

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
1938
|
Posted - 2013.11.26 20:33:00 -
[7022] - Quote
Oh the Sky
The sky has stars You are a star In my sky you are Please don't go baby And twinkle Away from me Baby baby baby You are bright Like a 60 watt light bulb Incandescent |

Lysanne Reqetta
The Scope Gallente Federation
4828
|
Posted - 2013.11.26 20:57:00 -
[7023] - Quote
"hmm mn it is awful drafty up here *mnk* maybe I should close the door *clears throat* mmm" Blatant alt posting? In my EVE? It's more likely than you think.
NEVER FORGET - NOVEMBER 2013 - THE GREAT SIGNATURE MASSACRE |

Gaellia Bonaventure
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
1752
|
Posted - 2013.11.26 21:08:00 -
[7024] - Quote
What do you mean you threw away my dungeons and dragons miniatures? Bring your possibles. |

Samoth Egnoled
27941
|
Posted - 2013.11.27 06:41:00 -
[7025] - Quote
*just nod and smile Gaellia, go to your happy place. Your faildate will be over soon* Ego Sum Mortem Incarnatum - I Am Death Incarnate |

Chovana Gremory
Heuristic Industrial And Development
0
|
Posted - 2013.11.27 07:57:00 -
[7026] - Quote
I am gonna kill every enemy i see in my face or who dares to talk to me |

Samoth Egnoled
27978
|
Posted - 2013.11.27 09:05:00 -
[7027] - Quote
This? This is my, 'no sex for you tonight' face! Ego Sum Mortem Incarnatum - I Am Death Incarnate |

Don Purple
Snuggle Factory
123
|
Posted - 2013.11.27 09:20:00 -
[7028] - Quote
"for some reason.. I cant feel one of my arms...hmmm" |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
87665
|
Posted - 2013.11.27 09:25:00 -
[7029] - Quote
My chin is so heroic, it has its own medal for bravery. "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commisar Kate |

Samoth Egnoled
27981
|
Posted - 2013.11.27 09:29:00 -
[7030] - Quote
Now where did i put my white cane? It's scamming time.... Ego Sum Mortem Incarnatum - I Am Death Incarnate |

Ila Gant
Hedion University Amarr Empire
328
|
Posted - 2013.11.27 15:57:00 -
[7031] - Quote
[Samoth Egnoled] Olive oil on the joint? I don't think so. |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
2586
|
Posted - 2013.11.27 20:33:00 -
[7032] - Quote
Hey! Have you seen it? Hey! Have you? The Greater Fool Bar is now open for business, 24/7. Come and have drinks and fun somewhere between RL and New Eden! |

Gaellia Bonaventure
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
1756
|
Posted - 2013.11.27 22:28:00 -
[7033] - Quote
No. No soup for you. Next! Bring your possibles. |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
2586
|
Posted - 2013.11.27 22:46:00 -
[7034] - Quote
Oh! It's flogging o'clock! The Greater Fool Bar is now open for business, 24/7. Come and have drinks and fun somewhere between RL and New Eden! |

Samoth Egnoled
28117
|
Posted - 2013.11.28 06:54:00 -
[7035] - Quote
Well yes, I have just had my hair done... Ego Sum Mortem Incarnatum - I Am Death Incarnate |

Jandice Ymladris
Aurora Arcology
360
|
Posted - 2013.11.28 21:24:00 -
[7036] - Quote
*Angry me? No this is my happy face. Now move it runt, lest I give you a happy metal fist to the face.* Busy stations face capsuleer 'space-slums', causing strikes from Traffic Control! Latest Top Newsfeed: The Uedama Tragedy |

Gaellia Bonaventure
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
1756
|
Posted - 2013.11.28 22:37:00 -
[7037] - Quote
Why won't they invite me to their BDSM games? Bring your possibles. |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
2593
|
Posted - 2013.11.28 23:07:00 -
[7038] - Quote
....and, I will also take those discount handcuffs over there. The Greater Fool Bar is now open for business, 24/7. Come and have drinks and fun somewhere between RL and New Eden! |

Samoth Egnoled
28251
|
Posted - 2013.11.29 06:43:00 -
[7039] - Quote
I used to be an adventurer like you... Then i took an arrow to the knee. Ego Sum Mortem Incarnatum - I Am Death Incarnate |

Guy Marmalade
Brando Buttered Me
0
|
Posted - 2013.11.29 16:01:00 -
[7040] - Quote
I feed mother. I read to mother. I bathe mother. And still my brother Horace gets all her love. It's just not fair. Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else. -Judy Garland |

Lajos Perseus
Conquering Darkness
7
|
Posted - 2013.11.29 16:19:00 -
[7041] - Quote
I should really go back and pose for romance novels. This space stuff isn't for me. |

Guy Marmalade
Brando Buttered Me
0
|
Posted - 2013.11.29 16:44:00 -
[7042] - Quote
If only I could get that "Guy Marmalade" look, I would score with the chicks for sure. I look fantastic. |

Dangirdas Bachir
Direct Support Initiative
679
|
Posted - 2013.11.29 16:57:00 -
[7043] - Quote
"I look fantastic." - Himself EVE EVE STARGALACTIC CITY B I T C H |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
2598
|
Posted - 2013.11.29 20:32:00 -
[7044] - Quote
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! The Greater Fool Bar is now open for business, 24/7. Come and have drinks and fun somewhere between RL and New Eden! |

Gaellia Bonaventure
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
1760
|
Posted - 2013.11.29 20:40:00 -
[7045] - Quote
Oh, look, he brought donuts. Bring your possibles. |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
2598
|
Posted - 2013.11.29 20:45:00 -
[7046] - Quote
My good angle? Where, where? The Greater Fool Bar is now open for business, 24/7. Come and have drinks and fun somewhere between RL and New Eden! |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
88209
|
Posted - 2013.11.30 03:19:00 -
[7047] - Quote
Cant stop now, im off for a hot date. "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commisar Kate |

Random McNally
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
41608
|
Posted - 2013.11.30 03:23:00 -
[7048] - Quote
ah, ah, ah, ah, Stayin' Alive. Stayin' Alive.... Red Fed Grunt.-á Co-Host of the High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/
Check out the space music at http://minddivided.com |

Samoth Egnoled
28412
|
Posted - 2013.11.30 03:34:00 -
[7049] - Quote
Y.M.C.A........ Ego Sum Mortem Incarnatum - I Am Death Incarnate |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
88243
|
Posted - 2013.11.30 04:44:00 -
[7050] - Quote
This is... Sam's Song! "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commisar Kate |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 .. 274 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |