| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 .. 274 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 20 post(s) |

Rain6637
Team Evil
11840
|
Posted - 2014.03.10 08:54:00 -
[7441] - Quote
dangit, wait that's what I was thinking & we're supposed to post what the avatar above us is thinking Rainfleet on Twitch |

Aspalis
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
60
|
Posted - 2014.03.10 09:03:00 -
[7442] - Quote
You three.. get a room! |

Rain6638
Team Evil
2707
|
Posted - 2014.03.10 09:14:00 -
[7443] - Quote
ha ha i told them.
wouldn't mind an invite. [ 2013.06.21 09:52:05 ] (notify) For initiating combat your security status has been adjusted by -0.1337 |

MutnantRebel
Shamrock a knock Inc.
75
|
Posted - 2014.03.10 10:36:00 -
[7444] - Quote
Is.... Is that a sandwich? Why don't I have a sammich!??? NO I will not take your sister for payment! I'm married to one sister already! |

Samoth Egnoled
38449
|
Posted - 2014.03.10 11:48:00 -
[7445] - Quote
Rain stole my Sammich! and my Wacky Wailing Flailing Arm Inflatable Tube Man Ego Sum Mortem Incarnatum - I Am Death Incarnate |

Riyria Twinpeaks
Reasonable People Of Sound Mind
362
|
Posted - 2014.03.10 14:16:00 -
[7446] - Quote
Mwahaha, it was actually me who stole the Wacky Wailing Flailing Arm Inflatable Tube Man! |

Ila Dace
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
8807
|
Posted - 2014.03.10 23:15:00 -
[7447] - Quote
[Riyria Twinpeaks] I wonder if they're going to eat that.
If House played Eve: http://i.imgur.com/y7ShT.jpg |

Samoth Egnoled
38556
|
Posted - 2014.03.11 07:56:00 -
[7448] - Quote
.-- . .- .-. . - .... . -.-. .-.. .- ... ... --- ..-. .---- ...-- Ego Sum Mortem Incarnatum - I Am Death Incarnate |

Aspalis
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
66
|
Posted - 2014.03.11 10:08:00 -
[7449] - Quote
01001001001000000110000101101101001000000110000100100000011100110110100101101100011011000111100100100000011011010111010101110000011100000110010101110100 |

Random McNally
Rifterlings Point Blank Alliance
54284
|
Posted - 2014.03.11 11:18:00 -
[7450] - Quote
I don't think I can repeat what I just saw there.  Co-Host of the High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/ Check out the space music at http://minddivided.com In Game Channel HighDragChat |

Ragnar Severasse
Brotherhood By Blood
1
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 01:07:00 -
[7451] - Quote
How amusing. |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
109219
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 06:55:00 -
[7452] - Quote
Im still in The Cube arent I?  "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commisar Kate |

Samoth Egnoled
38708
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 07:02:00 -
[7453] - Quote
We are all in The Cube! Ego Sum Mortem Incarnatum - I Am Death Incarnate |

Riyria Twinpeaks
Reasonable People Of Sound Mind
585
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 07:14:00 -
[7454] - Quote
I like spheres more.. |

Samoth Egnoled
38713
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 08:11:00 -
[7455] - Quote
I like his spheres more.... Ego Sum Mortem Incarnatum - I Am Death Incarnate |

Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
18218
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 08:27:00 -
[7456] - Quote
Someone's about to go boom... hehehehe ooooh yessss mwahahahaha  Frostys Virpio > CCP: Continously Crying Playerbase
I like to gank it, gank it!
|

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
109247
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 09:16:00 -
[7457] - Quote
That blue glow behind me is your ship. Pretty explosion, no? "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commisar Kate |

Marcus Gord
Stormcrows
44462
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 10:28:00 -
[7458] - Quote
HA HA CAKELESS PEASANT, I AM IMPERVIOUS TO YOUR ATTACKS! You can't take the sky from me
".....Storm'd at with shot and shell, Boldly they rode and well....." |

Liafcipe9000
Critically Preposterous
18262
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 10:43:00 -
[7459] - Quote
Sorry son, I just don't give no f**ks.
Graygor wrote:That blue glow behind me is your ship. Pretty explosion, no?
aye mate! a good show! Frostys Virpio > CCP: Continously Crying Playerbase
I like to gank it, gank it!
|

Mizhir
Euphoria Released Triumvirate.
60145
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 10:53:00 -
[7460] - Quote
ERMAHGERD IT'S MERKERS GERD One Man Crew - Collective solo pvp |

Samoth Egnoled
38806
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 11:06:00 -
[7461] - Quote
If looks could kill... Oh wait, Mine Do. Ego Sum Mortem Incarnatum - I Am Death Incarnate |

Random McNally
Rifterlings Point Blank Alliance
55040
|
Posted - 2014.03.12 11:09:00 -
[7462] - Quote
If looks could kill....Oh wait, mine WILL.
Repeatedly. Co-Host of the High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/ Check out the space music at http://minddivided.com In Game Channel HighDragChat |

Danica Kaliinen
Kronos TEchnologies
236
|
Posted - 2014.03.13 05:11:00 -
[7463] - Quote
[Random McNally] If that blast hadn't dried my eyes out, they'd be watering right now. What did that guy eat to produce that? |

Sibyyl
185
|
Posted - 2014.03.13 05:59:00 -
[7464] - Quote
I don't know what she's thinking, but I know what I'm thinking.. Now that you are *campers* you will have more *parties* and no more *sad* *lonely* *bubbles*. |

Samoth Egnoled
38936
|
Posted - 2014.03.13 06:56:00 -
[7465] - Quote
SIR! YES SIR! Ego Sum Mortem Incarnatum - I Am Death Incarnate |

Riyria Twinpeaks
Reasonable People Of Sound Mind
666
|
Posted - 2014.03.13 07:45:00 -
[7466] - Quote
[Samoth Egnoled] prison cells suck |

Samoth Egnoled
38946
|
Posted - 2014.03.13 07:56:00 -
[7467] - Quote
Yes i shaved her head while she was sleeping, and i'd do it again too. Ego Sum Mortem Incarnatum - I Am Death Incarnate |

Graygor
1kB Realty 1kB Galactic
109550
|
Posted - 2014.03.13 08:16:00 -
[7468] - Quote
Sausages! "I think you should buy a new Mayan calendar. Mine has muscle cars on it." --áKenneth O'Hara
"I dont think that can happen, you can see Gray has his invuln field on in his portrait." - Commisar Kate |

Digi Eristoff
Pavillon Rouge Fear My Baguette
2378
|
Posted - 2014.03.13 11:11:00 -
[7469] - Quote
"Oh hello, sorry i can't hear you because of the sound of my awesomeness." "Amarr pray for power, Caldari pray for profit, Gallente pray forn++ peace, and minmatar pray their ships dont fall apart. In rust we trust!"
"I tried salvaging an++ Minmatar ship for ten minutes before he started shooting at me." |

Ragnar Severasse
Brotherhood By Blood
35
|
Posted - 2014.03.13 11:34:00 -
[7470] - Quote
Come on! It's all over my new carpeting! Do you know how much it will cost to get this stain removed? "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits" - Albert Einstien |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 .. 274 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |