| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Lianhaun
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 17:44:00 -
[1]
Because of an argument between the two of us, please list if you are a serious fanboy/ girl* of either one of us.
Hopefully we can use your comments to settle this dispute,
Discorporation & Lianhaun
*Definition of fanboy/girl - drooling over pictures or avatars - worshipping every word - agreeing with either Discorporation or Lianhaun without thinking
This is not a hijack
|

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 17:49:00 -
[2]
Ok, so it's pretty stupid to have this thread in the first place, but anyway;
This is a serious thread about a very important subject. Please be honest (YES JAVI THAT MEANS YOU!!!) in your replies. You gotta pick one of us you can't be both our fanboi/girl [edit without being seriously weird
Joshua need not post COZ WE KNOW THE DIG ON YOU ANYWAY PAL!
[Heterocephalus glaber]
|

Lianhaun
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 17:51:00 -
[3]
taking it way to serious while Joshau doesn't even take himself serious ( i think )
This is not a hijack
|

Viceroy
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 17:51:00 -
[4]
*Viceroy hides behind a rock and whispers Go discorpeh go!" -
|

ProphetGuru
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 17:58:00 -
[5]
Discorp is pretty cool, but pics of lian making out with some chick > all (cept cAKe)
Sorry Discorp...

Evolution..... Just when you thought you were winning.
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:00:00 -
[6]
huh?
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Kyt Kraiten
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:04:00 -
[7]
i don't even KNOW you. so i'll be voting for discorporation :)
______________________________________ Have we sent the 'don't shoot we're pathetic' transmission yet? |

Nafri
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:04:00 -
[8]
this thread nearly as wiered as my threads  Wanna fly with me?
|

Leitari
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:09:00 -
[9]
k, before overkill gets banned on the forums Im gonna vote for Lianhaun....
Here, Only the silent survive.
|

Maud Dib
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:17:00 -
[10]
I'm going to vote for Lianhaun though Discorp is cool as well.
/emote thanks god there are no pics of Discorp making out with a guy.
|

Lianhaun
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:22:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Leitari k, before overkill gets banned on the forums Im gonna vote for Lianhaun....
What did he write? Do i even want to know?
BTW I'm losing Perhaps the people who like me just , spam a bit more?
This is not a hijack
|

Kin Hanyerec
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:34:00 -
[12]
Edited by: Kin Hanyerec on 24/05/2004 18:35:53 i vote for Disco 
3-3 |

Maud Dib
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:34:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Lianhaun
Originally by: Leitari k, before overkill gets banned on the forums Im gonna vote for Lianhaun....
What did he write? Do i even want to know?
BTW I'm losing Perhaps the people who like me just , spam a bit more?
umm your winning 3-2.
|

Noh Chek'na
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:36:00 -
[14]
Disco's better because I know him from Xan.
Proud to be Xanadu |

Carmen Priano
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:40:00 -
[15]
Hm. Discorp or Lian. Discorp or Lian.
Uh.
I guess Discorp, just because I've seen him around more. Well, in-game -- Lian's certainly a forum personality.
|

Drakma
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:41:00 -
[16]
I'll vote for whomever gives me more isk.
|

Negotiator
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:41:00 -
[17]
Disco, hes one sexy...whatever he is...
|

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:47:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Carmen Priano Hm. Discorp or Lian. Discorp or Lian.
Uh.
I guess Discorp, just because I've seen him around more. Well, in-game -- Lian's certainly a forum personality.
Are you insulting my gf?
[Heterocephalus glaber]
|

Lianhaun
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:50:00 -
[19]
Actually I do play eve as much as Disco or more according to him, but I dont rp or talk in local, i just giggle when i kill stuff.
I have been in Xanadu when it was still Planetarion newbee :p
This is not a hijack
|

Carmen Priano
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:51:00 -
[20]
Edited by: Carmen Priano on 24/05/2004 18:53:10 I said 'personality.' That's not a derogatory term, last I knew. Hell, look at her sig! 
"Your thread has been hijacked and it's not a crime.... It's a service made possible to you by Miso,Joshua Calvert and Lianhaun."
See?
Edit: Oh, well. Huh. I dunno. I'm still nubbly. Null vote here!
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:52:00 -
[21]
Quote: Lian's certainly a forum personality
Limelight stealer 
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:53:00 -
[22]
well, I WAS was thinking about complaining about her sig, hehehe
[Heterocephalus glaber]
|

Raem Civrie
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 18:53:00 -
[23]
He's insulting your manhood, Disco. Or something.
Anyway, I vote for Disco
|

Finitos
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 19:02:00 -
[24]
Umm... tough one... but id have to go with Disco... hes one of the few Amarr loyalists around here 
/me runs and hides from Lian 
Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated. |

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 19:04:00 -
[25]
dammit im not supposed to win :(
[Heterocephalus glaber]
|

Istvaan Shogaatsu
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 19:06:00 -
[26]
Lian, you have boobies. Two of them. This puts you in a league above Disco.
|

Carmen Priano
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 19:07:00 -
[27]
Oh? Well, sorry, but you're screwed. Or not, I guess? Something like that..
|

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 19:12:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Istvaan Shogaatsu Lian, you have boobies. Two of them. This puts you in a league above Disco.
I told her you were gonna say that :D
[Heterocephalus glaber]
|

Deathwing
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 19:19:00 -
[29]
Lian > Disco
/end
*points and laughs at Disco*
<Stavros> A MAN DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN KICKED MY ASS |

Temujin Destovai
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 19:21:00 -
[30]
me > disco..
or is this the wrong thread for that? 
The Chronicles of Xanadu |

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 19:22:00 -
[31]
yea it is temjin
[Heterocephalus glaber]
|

XpoHoc
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 19:27:00 -
[32]
Discorp has a great forum signature, but I've never met him. Lianhaun was nice to talk to once, even that I was about to pass away at that moment... No fanboi, but I vote for that Caldari woman.
 |

Tsual
|
Posted - 2004.05.24 20:18:00 -
[33]
I don't know Lian (has she ever posted in IS ) yet I know Disco from there and he is pretty weired and cool, not that I'm not more weird then him, yet not as cool.
So I vote for Disco.
(Ah and weren't there once a strange funk song that had the title "Disco" or so?) --------------------------------------
Tsual - Miner from faith, frigat junky for life. Ritual of the Qua'nadhar. |

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 06:28:00 -
[34]
So who won?
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Sqalevon
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 07:40:00 -
[35]
I love your RP style Disco, if I was a Amarr I would certainly vote for u ( and u are also dutch )
But since u are a filthy slaver, my vote goes to Lianhaun, I'm sure she isnt as evil as u !?? :)
|

Laika Minirva
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 07:45:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Sqalevon ( and u are also dutch )
He is? 
If spamming is a crime, then i'm guilty as charged! |

Strikeman
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 07:45:00 -
[37]
Edited by: Strikeman on 25/05/2004 07:52:46
Originally by: Lianhaun Actually I do play eve as much as Disco or more according to him, but I dont rp or talk in local, i just giggle when i kill stuff.
I have been in Xanadu when it was still Planetarion newbee :p
:-D although I still know Xanadu from "ye Olde Planetarion Days", I don't really know if it comes from them; EverQuest has a large Xanadu guild on the Talon Zek (correct me if you know the right server name) server.
In one way or another, whatever game Xanadu plays, no matter if these are the same people, they are top10 players. wierd.
I choose Lian because of the boobies too.

edit: damn so Disco is Dutch ? Well then sorry mate, "borsten gaan voor op alles"  --
NAGAmazon webshop ISK is not your goal. |

Yaerav Aeyar
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 07:55:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Lianhaun
I have been in Xanadu when it was still Planetarion newbee :p
Gotta vote for Disco then. OUT OF SPITE!! My poor, poor roids  |

Sassinak
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 08:19:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Deathwing Lian > Disco
/end
*points and laughs at Disco*
I second that ¼_¼
 Sass Arcane Technologies |

Jadrut
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 08:27:00 -
[40]
its sooo hard to chose.....
/emote wears one of those mexican hat thingies and breakdances
oh sorry was i meant to chose? ummmm
/emote flips a coin
Lian cos shes like discorp but a woman
|

Sun Ra
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 08:37:00 -
[41]
Can't we have a 3some ?
*kusje* 
|

Thrak
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 09:45:00 -
[42]
Disco  |

Wrangler
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 09:58:00 -
[43]
I vote Lianhaun because of the boobies issue as well. 
[Read the Rules!] - [Email the Moderators] |

Estios
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 10:34:00 -
[44]
I gotta really go for Discorp coz I know him from my old/early days but a girly voice on TS is a refreshing change from all the Brummys and South Africans I normally listen to.
Err, sod it, still voting Discorp, sorry
So HMV consider Andy Williams and Dean Martin to be "easy listening" do they? Tell that to my mate Dave, he's been deaf for 20 years.
|

Hardin
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 10:36:00 -
[45]
Edited by: Hardin on 25/05/2004 10:38:32
Originally by: Sqalevon I love your RP style Disco, if I was a Amarr I would certainly vote for u ( and u are also dutch )
But since u are a filthy slaver, my vote goes to Lianhaun, I'm sure she isnt as evil as u !?? :)
That settles it - I have to vote for Disco now!
Although if Lianhaun could post the picture of her snogging that other girl - well you know - maybe I could be influenced - damn wenches!
|

OrbitalEffect
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 10:40:00 -
[46]
I vote for Amy Poehler.
|

KIAEddZ
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 10:42:00 -
[47]
Send me Piccy Lian, if your really a girl (proof needed), and mildly fit at least, you get my vote. 
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=176347
www.kia-corp.co.uk/killboard
CEO of KIA Corp - Been doing it for the Laydeez since 1993, now we i |

Faramir
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 10:45:00 -
[48]
Disco, he gave me some nice presents 
And Lian woke me up once because she send a textmessage to my phone 
So my vote goes to Disco 
|

Tsun
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 10:45:00 -
[49]
boobs are always a plus, but still, my all time favourite is disco !!! /me starts to gang up the cheerleaders !
he is so fanatic about eve stories that he might even turn into one himself (or is he already?) \o/
Bully
|

Tyrrax Thorrk
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 11:24:00 -
[50]
Discorporation
|

Zarquon Beeblebrox
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 11:28:00 -
[51]
Lianhaun
-- Lady Beeblebrox
Teddybears movies
|

NTRabbit
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 11:40:00 -
[52]
Clearly i cant play favourites with my former RedBull and Xanadu peons. If anything, by the little definition Lian gave you're both my fans 
-------- #eve-online irc.stratics.com - Former official IRC channel (Legacy) #eve-online irc.coldfront.net - Official Unofficial IRC channel
WE R 4TW! |

Lianhaun
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 12:04:00 -
[53]
Edited by: Lianhaun on 25/05/2004 12:04:55 Well I lost the argument with Discorp  I honestly thought that because I hardly ever spam on the forums I would have been forgotten by now, but alas the boobies gave me a few votes. I dont think that counts though, but Disco insist that it does.
For everyone voting me and not just because I'm a girl: thumbs up for you  The rest should be ashamed of themselves and need a spanking, I recommend Javi for that
And Discorporation is the #1 fanboi of CCP indeed 
PS were both dutch
This is not a hijack
|

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 12:09:00 -
[54]
yay, i won!
thanks for voting for lian :D
[Heterocephalus glaber]
|

wamingo
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 12:14:00 -
[55]
I vote.... this to be the most idiotic thread of this and last year.
-- I won't not promise to avoid refraining from harming you! .... What? |

Wrangler
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 12:33:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Lianhaun
The rest should be ashamed of themselves and need a spanking, I recommend Javi for that
Hmm.. no thx, but if you would do the spanking we can discuss it.. 
[Read the Rules!] - [Email the Moderators] |

Maud Dib
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 12:48:00 -
[57]
Originally by: wamingo I vote.... this to be the most idiotic thread of this and last year.
1. Boy are you wrong. 2. I can't believe Havocide didn't log on just to vote for Lianhaun. 3. I have a feeling Disco doesn't win many arguments. 4. Lian you may not spam but you do hijack well. 5. Anybody else miss Miso? Jash Illian? j0sephine? Daes? Whitedwarf? 6. Ok, so nobody misses Whitedwarf but what about the others?
|

Omber Zombie
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 13:42:00 -
[58]
Well, if I'd seen the thread earlier I would have voted for lian (cause she looks sorta like charity, just not as sexy)
and to answer maud
1. Boy are you wrong. agreed
2. I can't believe Havocide didn't log on just to vote for Lianhaun. I can't believe havocide logs off at all
3. I have a feeling Disco doesn't win many arguments. Well, if he keeps arguing with himself he might win a fair few
4. Lian you may not spam but you do hijack well. agreed, she's like the eve version of Bonnie from Bonnie and Clyde.
5. Anybody else miss Miso? Jash Illian? j0sephine? Daes? Whitedwarf? yes
6. Ok, so nobody misses Whitedwarf but what about the others? I also miss Morkt, but you don't see me whining about that do you? Hang on, I just did  ----------- "Remember people: Omber is the biggest evil ever created, DO NOT let it get to you!" Waagaa Ktlehr, BDCI
I have a blog
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 17:27:00 -
[59]
I didn't even vote 
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Azure Skyclad
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 18:05:00 -
[60]
Abstain
<wasting forum space because i can>
La Maison de tous Les Plaisirs Star Fraction http://www.voodoorockers.co.uk/ |

Woetra
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 18:30:00 -
[61]
Edited by: Woetra on 25/05/2004 18:31:36 From the definition of fanboi/fangirl then no....
But I have respect for disco, he talked sense at crielere & made everyone else look about 12 years old. Lian has a great voice though, If the two were on teamspeak i'd pay disco 100m isk to stfu.
Sig Thief
|

Bad Harlequin
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 19:33:00 -
[62]
disco my oldest bestest foe before there was even anything to log into (although he got into beta one phase before i did, the ebil slaber bastiche!), but as i suspected all along voting for disco would make him teh lose anyway 
... and i'll deny this to me (final) dying day, but yeah, sometimes i miss Jash. Okay? I'll delete this post and purge webarchives and every browser cache on the planet if you ever say i said so 
You are in a maze of twisty little asteroids, all alike. |

Negotiator
|
Posted - 2004.05.26 00:19:00 -
[63]
I miss Jash :( He was always the voice of reason, and a good counter to the carebear scare...I miss his overly obsessive, but right-to-the-point posts :'(
|

Lansfear
|
Posted - 2004.05.26 01:58:00 -
[64]
Edited by: Lansfear on 26/05/2004 01:59:50
Originally by: Maud Dib 5. Anybody else miss Miso? Jash Illian? j0sephine? Daes? Whitedwarf?
I was wondering about Jash and j0 a few days ago.......
I miss both their intelligence on the boards.
|

Kular
|
Posted - 2004.05.26 02:30:00 -
[65]
I'll vote for Disco just cause hes one of the first hard core Amarr's I met way back when and he was an old Seraph befor I came along so hes gotta be the best
Home of Ubiqua Seraph Eve's only all Sarum loyal corporation. |

Estios
|
Posted - 2004.05.26 12:54:00 -
[66]
Yeah I asked a while back if Jash had left EVE and someone said no , him and j0sephine used to make some of the best posts with regards to upcoming changes. I thought maybe they'd be hired 
Hmmm who's highjacking threads now 
So HMV consider Andy Williams and Dean Martin to be "easy listening" do they? Tell that to my mate Dave, he's been deaf for 20 years.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |