| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Aelita
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 21:53:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Jarjar Edited by: Jarjar on 25/05/2004 19:38:26 ... However, it seems you uploaded the wrong one?  The one I got from you was 5,498,926B.
Edit: It worked! Still seems weird though  
Hehe yes I'd upload wrong file but that file was after patch to 1535 so this is why you had no troubles patch up because RTP patch found that file already patched and he didn't complain :)
So now at my site is correct one from 1523 and it's ziped.
|

Klosj
|
Posted - 2004.05.25 22:17:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Aelita
Originally by: Jarjar Edited by: Jarjar on 25/05/2004 19:38:26 ... However, it seems you uploaded the wrong one?  The one I got from you was 5,498,926B.
Edit: It worked! Still seems weird though  
Hehe yes I'd upload wrong file but that file was after patch to 1535 so this is why you had no troubles patch up because RTP patch found that file already patched and he didn't complain :)
So now at my site is correct one from 1523 and it's ziped.
Nice one :) All patched up :) The only problem I am having now is I get the following error when trying to connect to it: Full cluster (31),
|

Gerome Doutrande
|
Posted - 2004.05.26 07:04:00 -
[33]
excellent aelita, works finally thanks to your help, many thanks! 
|

Serge
|
Posted - 2004.05.26 07:08:00 -
[34]
excellent work Aelita! thx! ***********************************************
... "we suddenly have a good 2 dozen Chicken Littles running about proclaiming tha |

Blockoindi
|
Posted - 2004.05.26 10:27:00 -
[35]
Ok i downloaded aelita's fix, but im a noob at stuff like this, where do i put the extracted files?
|

Blockoindi
|
Posted - 2004.05.26 10:42:00 -
[36]
\0/ i worked it out!!!
Thanks for the fix
|

Jarjar
|
Posted - 2004.05.26 14:06:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Klosj
The only problem I am having now is I get the following error when trying to connect to it: Full cluster (31),
That's no error, chaos has a limit of 31 players to reduce lag, since the server is quite small. Just hit connect a few thousand times... 
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |