| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Jenny' JoJo
Caldari State War Academy
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:03:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Jenny'' JoJo on 07/08/2008 13:04:41 1. Adapt or die 2. Do not fly what you cannot afford to lose
Not happy about nano nerf? You told the carebear to Adapt or die, now its your turn. Not happy about suicide gank? You told the carebear not to fly what they cannot afford to lose, and now its your turn to lose insurance.
Poetic Justice?
Amarr whiners like me at least made a point. You guys have no point because you are worse than the very carebears you make fun of.
Refresh to see next real life CCP Sig(25 total) |

Karentaki
Gallente Maximum Yarrage
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:06:00 -
[2]
No, I somewhat support the suicide NERF - I'd prefer if it wasn't as bad as it is, but none the less I believe it's needed. Same goes for the nano nerf.
What everyone is complaining about is the direction CCP is taking. When's the last time you saw carebears nerfed? At least the last 2 nerfs have been focused on pirates, and there's another one in the works. Please, get a clue before you post again.
============= RE: The piracy nerf
Originally by: agent apple I believe I can safely speak for many of us when I say,
Dear Devs, Go Back to WOW
|

Jenny' JoJo
Caldari State War Academy
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:08:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Karentaki No, I somewhat support the suicide NERF - I'd prefer if it wasn't as bad as it is, but none the less I believe it's needed. Same goes for the nano nerf.
What everyone is complaining about is the direction CCP is taking. When's the last time you saw carebears nerfed? At least the last 2 nerfs have been focused on pirates, and there's another one in the works. Please, get a clue before you post again.
You need to read lesson 1. Adapt or Die.
CCP is now forcing people to pvp with nanonerf. And forcing people to fight with what they can afford to lose with insurance nerf.
Refresh to see next real life CCP Sig(25 total) |

Schalac
Caldari Brotherhood of Wolves
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:09:00 -
[4]
jenny' jojo is a ******, you must speak slowly to them.
|

Schalac
Caldari Brotherhood of Wolves
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:10:00 -
[5]
LOL r3tArd is BANNED.
|

Loyal Servant
Caldari PURE Legion Pure.
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:11:00 -
[6]
Fail. CCP is boosting farmers more than players.
I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen a real player ganked. It just never happened very often....
But, farmers get ganked on a daily basis and they should be. It was 'some' control over them, now the control will be less and they will farm more.
|

Jenny' JoJo
Caldari State War Academy
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:13:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Loyal Servant Fail. CCP is boosting farmers more than players.
I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen a real player ganked. It just never happened very often....
But, farmers get ganked on a daily basis and they should be. It was 'some' control over them, now the control will be less and they will farm more.
According to killboards, almost all suicide ganks are vs players and not nameless NPC corp farmers.
Refresh to see next real life CCP Sig(25 total) |

Schalac
Caldari Brotherhood of Wolves
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:21:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Jenny' JoJo
Originally by: Loyal Servant Fail. CCP is boosting farmers more than players.
I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen a real player ganked. It just never happened very often....
But, farmers get ganked on a daily basis and they should be. It was 'some' control over them, now the control will be less and they will farm more.
According to killboards, almost all suicide ganks are vs players and not nameless NPC corp farmers.
And whose killboards are you looking at? Remember that all killboards outside of an official EVE/CCP supported killboard, which there are none, require you to post or set up an auto post function. Lots of people don't do this. Also lots of auto post KBs already dismiss concorded/ i.e. gank kills outright. So your logic is flawed little jenny jojo.
|

Shadowsword
COLSUP Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:23:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Karentaki No, I somewhat support the suicide NERF - I'd prefer if it wasn't as bad as it is, but none the less I believe it's needed. Same goes for the nano nerf.
What everyone is complaining about is the direction CCP is taking. When's the last time you saw carebears nerfed? At least the last 2 nerfs have been focused on pirates, and there's another one in the works. Please, get a clue before you post again.
The volume change on loot was a pretty signifiant nerf, imho. ------------------------------------------
|

Schalac
Caldari Brotherhood of Wolves
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:26:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Shadowsword
Originally by: Karentaki No, I somewhat support the suicide NERF - I'd prefer if it wasn't as bad as it is, but none the less I believe it's needed. Same goes for the nano nerf.
What everyone is complaining about is the direction CCP is taking. When's the last time you saw carebears nerfed? At least the last 2 nerfs have been focused on pirates, and there's another one in the works. Please, get a clue before you post again.
The volume change on loot was a pretty signifiant nerf, imho.
LOL. Get out of here with your tripe.
|

sexyminer
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:35:00 -
[11]
i support the nano nerf if they sat down and thought about it and carebear stuff wasnt that big of a deal you got bigger better stuff out of it tbh we are just getting plain nerfed and 1)i dnt adapt or die i do what i want 2) flying ships over expensive is a thrill so no thnx id rather not buy cheap bags of crap carebears may rule CCP but they dnt rule me
|

Esu Nahalas
The Night Corporation RONA Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:39:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Karentaki
What everyone is complaining about is the direction CCP is taking. When's the last time you saw carebears nerfed? At least the last 2 nerfs have been focused on pirates, and there's another one in the works. Please, get a clue before you post again.
Well, risk-free suicide gankers are closer to carebears than pirates, so the insurance nerf is a carebear nerf.
|

KISOGOKU
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:42:00 -
[13]
You are wrong grasshopper , a lot of real player suicide ganked last one i witnessed was a AAA gank squad ganked a CNr at gate ilooked to Km and saw only 2 faction mods (one Cn x-large and other CN boost amp) rest is full techII ,later AAA removed killmail from killboard 
Originally by: Loyal Servant
I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen a real player ganked. It just never happened very often....
|

Reven Cordelle
Caldari School of Applied Knowledge
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:45:00 -
[14]
Don't try Jenny, you can't win against the boundless "COLD HARD EVE" Veterans.
If they can't gank you in high sec, who else will they gank? Escorted Convoys in low sec? Haha, unlikely.. that would pose a slight challenge!
What do you expect of these people, Logic? For them to realise they have the whole of 0.4 and below to gank people?
I dont think thats gonna happen any time soon. Might as well talk to your Raven, at least it listens.
|

McDonALTs
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:48:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Karentaki When's the last time you saw carebears nerfed?
1. Lvl4 missions offer a fraction of bounties that they used to this time 2 years ago. 2. Loot got increased massivly in size 3. Drone regions resulting in more supply = less prices for minerals 4. Trit price fix limitation on shuttles nerfed 5. Every high sec asteroid being worse than.... veldspar etc etc etc.
|

Reven Cordelle
Caldari School of Applied Knowledge
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:49:00 -
[16]
Edited by: Reven Cordelle on 07/08/2008 13:49:39
Originally by: McDonALTs
Originally by: Karentaki
5. Every high sec asteroid being worse than.... veldspar
Don't let Chribba see you say that.
|

sexyminer
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:55:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Reven Cordelle Don't try Jenny, you can't win against the boundless "COLD HARD EVE" Veterans.
If they can't gank you in high sec, who else will they gank? Escorted Convoys in low sec? Haha, unlikely.. that would pose a slight challenge!
What do you expect of these people, Logic? For them to realise they have the whole of 0.4 and below to gank people?
I dont think thats gonna happen any time soon. Might as well talk to your Raven, at least it listens.
actually most of the gankers r goons who arnt close to veteran pvpers and the onli ones that do the ganks are pple that want isk and think its funny to gank unprotected people the fact carebears have been warned of ganks millions of times yet they still think naah never happen to me and they afk fly to jita or were ever. i my self have done fair bit of high sec gank (lofty scam did for 1 week bord and went back to low sec) and yet i no we have loads of low sec/0.0 but the amount of blobs there by hydra and the rest is stupid nano's dnt need nerf blobs/carrier hotdrops do :)
|

sexyminer
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 13:57:00 -
[18]
Originally by: sexyminer
Originally by: Reven Cordelle Don't try Jenny, you can't win against the boundless "COLD HARD EVE" Veterans.
If they can't gank you in high sec, who else will they gank? Escorted Convoys in low sec? Haha, unlikely.. that would pose a slight challenge!
What do you expect of these people, Logic? For them to realise they have the whole of 0.4 and below to gank people?
I dont think thats gonna happen any time soon. Might as well talk to your Raven, at least it listens.
actually most of the gankers r goons who arnt close to veteran pvpers and the onli ones that do the ganks are pple that want isk and think its funny to gank unprotected people the fact carebears have been warned of ganks millions of times yet they still think naah never happen to me and they afk fly to jita or were ever. i my self have done fair bit of high sec gank (lofty scam did for 1 week bord and went back to low sec) and yet i no we have loads of low sec/0.0 but the amount of blobs there by hydra and the rest is stupid nano's dnt need nerf blobs/carrier hotdrops do :)
and the fact carebears were stupid enough to fall for we want to help u with ur mission and all the scams that go of u deserve to be punished for ur failness
|

Macro Manager
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 14:22:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Karentaki No, I somewhat support the suicide NERF - I'd prefer if it wasn't as bad as it is, but none the less I believe it's needed. Same goes for the nano nerf.
What everyone is complaining about is the direction CCP is taking. When's the last time you saw carebears nerfed? At least the last 2 nerfs have been focused on pirates, and there's another one in the works. Please, get a clue before you post again.
Ok i agree with the 2 nerfc but your comment about last 2 nerfs have been focused on pirates and another in the works... so let me get this straight you want to nerf a mission runner.... please elaborate on how to do this... Carebear they run missions all day thats all teh do they dont ruin someone elses playing experience cost ANYONE a loss they want to play eve flying a very expensive ship usually hardned to the mission types and they dont want to have to worry about getting killed.. if someone attacks them concord should be swift upon killing them.. as it stands now the person who is flying a very expensive ship just keeping to himself is risking alot while the people flying T1 fitted crap have nothing to lose and are killing the expensive ships "in high sec" with very little drawback. please im wrong let me know.. these changes were along time in comming and needed, very interested to see how you would nerf someone who just runs missions all day
|

Private Snowball
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 14:24:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Loyal Servant Fail. CCP is boosting farmers more than players.
I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen a real player ganked. It just never happened very often....
But, farmers get ganked on a daily basis and they should be. It was 'some' control over them, now the control will be less and they will farm more.
and there isnt farmers out in 00 with cloaking ravens?
|

Kalintos Tyl
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 14:25:00 -
[21]
Edited by: Kalintos Tyl on 07/08/2008 14:25:07
Originally by: Jenny' JoJo Edited by: Jenny'' JoJo on 07/08/2008 13:04:41 1. Adapt or die 2. Do not fly what you cannot afford to lose
Not happy about nano nerf? You told the carebear to Adapt or die, now its your turn. Not happy about suicide gank? You told the carebear not to fly what they cannot afford to lose, and now its your turn to lose insurance.
Poetic Justice?
Amarr whiners like me at least made a point. You guys have no point because you are worse than the very carebears you make fun of.
Caldari State War Academy
well leave it so i can wardec you. I hope ccp will narf npc corp immunity soon.
|

Schalac
Caldari Brotherhood of Wolves
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 14:35:00 -
[22]
Originally by: McDonALTs
Originally by: Karentaki When's the last time you saw carebears nerfed?
1. Lvl4 missions offer a fraction of bounties that they used to this time 2 years ago.
Two years ago if you were running level 4s you were in a fleet because shit was tough.
Quote: 2. Loot got increased massivly in size
How is that a nerf????
Quote: 3. Drone regions resulting in more supply = less prices for minerals
Sure if you were one of the lucky ones that got to take over that region.
Quote: 4. Trit price fix limitation on shuttles nerfed
And now it is currently lower than what it was when shuttles provided that trit.
Quote: 5. Every high sec asteroid being worse than.... veldspar etc
Ever since scordite crashed veld has been the #1 astroid to farm. I'm interested though who do you blame the scordite crash on?
|

Schalac
Caldari Brotherhood of Wolves
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 14:36:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Kalintos Tyl Caldari State War Academy
HELL YEAH!!!!!
|

Morcam
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 14:41:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Karentaki No, I somewhat support the suicide NERF - I'd prefer if it wasn't as bad as it is, but none the less I believe it's needed. Same goes for the nano nerf.
What everyone is complaining about is the direction CCP is taking. When's the last time you saw carebears nerfed? At least the last 2 nerfs have been focused on pirates, and there's another one in the works. Please, get a clue before you post again.
Two nerfs? Oh noes!
They are trying to keep the subscribers they have, and most of them lie in highsec. Perhaps if you let them into lowsec/0.0 to try it, they might go there?
|

Ruze
Amarr No Applicable Corporation
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 14:46:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Morcam
Originally by: Karentaki No, I somewhat support the suicide NERF - I'd prefer if it wasn't as bad as it is, but none the less I believe it's needed. Same goes for the nano nerf.
What everyone is complaining about is the direction CCP is taking. When's the last time you saw carebears nerfed? At least the last 2 nerfs have been focused on pirates, and there's another one in the works. Please, get a clue before you post again.
Two nerfs? Oh noes!
They are trying to keep the subscribers they have, and most of them lie in highsec. Perhaps if you let them into lowsec/0.0 to try it, they might go there?
It is possible for those currently living in high sec to also go into lowsec, using the same manner that everyone before them has used.
Grab a buddy (or three), or join a corporation, and force your way in.
Hisec is safe and easy, and the biggest issue, it allows players to go solo. What's wrong with that? Nothing. But so many players balk at going into losec and experiencing the rest of the game.
It's really a principle of life, ain't it? You have a small percentage of people who are leaders. You have a more moderate percentage who are cruel and mean. And then you have the vast majority of people who are sheep, and will meekly avoid true conflict because it doesn't appeal to them.
You don't like the wolves, but instead of rallying and doing something, you'd rather stay in the pen.
So you want security? That's perfectly alright. But you should be willing to trade freedom and profit for that security. |

Ushatuhkwa Kaeshe
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 14:46:00 -
[26]
NEWSFLASH!
CCP's "Carebear Lesson" isn't "Adapt or die!"
it's "ADAPT OR WHINE"
Eventually, changes will be made to favor those that didn't adapt.
|

Crumplecorn
Gallente Eve Cluster Explorations
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 14:49:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Jenny' JoJo 1. Adapt or die
CCP announces that PvP is being removed from the game completely in all forms. Adapt or die?
Originally by: Jenny' JoJo You told the carebear not to fly what they cannot afford to lose, and now its your turn to lose insurance.
Poetic Justice?
This isn't poetic, it's wordy and awkward. -
DesuSigs |

Morcam
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 15:04:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Ruze
Originally by: Morcam
Originally by: Karentaki No, I somewhat support the suicide NERF - I'd prefer if it wasn't as bad as it is, but none the less I believe it's needed. Same goes for the nano nerf.
What everyone is complaining about is the direction CCP is taking. When's the last time you saw carebears nerfed? At least the last 2 nerfs have been focused on pirates, and there's another one in the works. Please, get a clue before you post again.
Two nerfs? Oh noes!
They are trying to keep the subscribers they have, and most of them lie in highsec. Perhaps if you let them into lowsec/0.0 to try it, they might go there?
It is possible for those currently living in high sec to also go into lowsec, using the same manner that everyone before them has used.
Grab a buddy (or three), or join a corporation, and force your way in.
Hisec is safe and easy, and the biggest issue, it allows players to go solo. What's wrong with that? Nothing. But so many players balk at going into losec and experiencing the rest of the game.
It's really a principle of life, ain't it? You have a small percentage of people who are leaders. You have a more moderate percentage who are cruel and mean. And then you have the vast majority of people who are sheep, and will meekly avoid true conflict because it doesn't appeal to them.
You don't like the wolves, but instead of rallying and doing something, you'd rather stay in the pen.
Please point me to a region of 0.0 that I will not get wtfpwned in if I am not blue? Oh, and lowsec sucks. 
The pirates in lowsec and alliances in 0.0 are already well established. Getting INTO lowsec is possible, but you will not get much isk from breaking all the gatecamps. You also will not gain that isk back from lowsec. Taking space from them is simply impractical. If you think it is practical to form a corp in highsec of ten thousand carebears, and take down a 0.0 alliance, go for it. I'd love some pewpew.
All the new players are in highsec because no one wants to let them into 0.0. So don't complain when CCP tries to change game mechanics so that they CAN. (However, I as well am not 100% sure that they are taking the right path to do that. They are going in the right general direction, but some of the changes are off.)
Just so you know, I'm not a highsec carebear, I'm already past that stage, but I still can look back and see that it simply is not easy to get into lower security.
|

hall monitor
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 15:06:00 -
[29]
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I can't have better ships than anyone else!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Don't be a cry baby.
|

Ruze
Amarr No Applicable Corporation
|
Posted - 2008.08.07 15:20:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Morcam
Please point me to a region of 0.0 that I will not get wtfpwned in if I am not blue? Oh, and lowsec sucks. 
The pirates in lowsec and alliances in 0.0 are already well established. Getting INTO lowsec is possible, but you will not get much isk from breaking all the gatecamps. You also will not gain that isk back from lowsec. Taking space from them is simply impractical. If you think it is practical to form a corp in highsec of ten thousand carebears, and take down a 0.0 alliance, go for it. I'd love some pewpew.
All the new players are in highsec because no one wants to let them into 0.0. So don't complain when CCP tries to change game mechanics so that they CAN. (However, I as well am not 100% sure that they are taking the right path to do that. They are going in the right general direction, but some of the changes are off.)
Just so you know, I'm not a highsec carebear, I'm already past that stage, but I still can look back and see that it simply is not easy to get into lower security.
There are many regions in nulsec that have a NRDS policy. And it is not difficult to make friends and become 'blue'. If I can do it, with my very limited social skills, anyone can. Except maybe Hall Monitor.
Losec, on the other hand, I have to agree with. The number of pirates and fake pirates makes it a little difficult to work in ;?j
So you want security? That's perfectly alright. But you should be willing to trade freedom and profit for that security. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |