| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

StarSpankle
|
Posted - 2008.08.11 02:55:00 -
[1]
C.O.R.E - Coorespondent Operational Recon Exploration Team Is looking for seriouse players to handle real life Administration objectives through out the day. Looking for dedicated players that are new and experienced.
Our Objective: Our objectives is to build a life like coordinated team that can handle operational tasks, like mission running scheduling, Ratting, PVP Operations, other perspective to organizing.
Our Rules and Policies: Our alliance is affiliated with other groups similiar to ours, our rules of networking consist of policy issues that must be kept to high esteem, we are a NRDS Corporation which stands for "Not Red Dont Shot" for some of those who dont know.
Our Location and HQ: Our head quarters are based in Hath IV - Moon 6 - Viziam Warehouse. This is where you must apply to be excepted in our corporation.
Current Goal: Currently Hiring
* PVP Operational Coordinator * Minning Operations Coordinator * Diplomatic Negotiator * Speaker of Board of Directors * Security of Arms Specialist
If you are skilled or starting out and think you can act as true administrator for C.O.R.E Allaince administration please contact me by evemail or Convo me.
Future Assets: We are working on Website, with killboard, other services and forums for Alliance specific usages. We have access to Intel channel, 0.0 minning options are available and Ratting in 0.0 location if need they are available as well.
|

Terrus Valkin
|
Posted - 2008.08.11 03:23:00 -
[2]
Um, you might want to pick a better representative to send people's corps messages. I wasn't impressed by the promise of "organixation." As a guy with a couple years' experience in dealing with diplomacy and negotiations between gaming organizations, the poorly expressed invitation in the EVEmail was a clear sign. And neither this topic nor the message actually says anything about the current state of affairs in the so called "soon to be great" corporation.
Congratulations on the topic, but honestly... I'm not interested. Oh, and in the future, don't send diplomatic messages to people who don't have roles in the corp. You'd be wiser to not try and go behind the back of the CEO whose corporation you're trying to persuade to join.
|

Durrr Whaaa
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.08.11 04:43:00 -
[3]
StarSpankle is the former "Director" of my corp. This individual has NO RIGHT to be leading any group of people.
In short you can expect the following from this "leader": - Poor Communication skills (both in expressing himself and listening to others). - Poor Prioritization of goals. - Poor Utilization of Assests. - Poor Reception of advice/criticism. - Inability to recognize limitations. - Inability to own up to his wrongs. - Strong initiative.
All ready you can see the shenanigans he pulls by reading the second post in this thread (by someone whom I don't know and is not affiliated with our corp). If you join this man's corp or alliance, I suspect that due to his "leadership" "abilities" you will find yourself in one form of turmoil or another.
This posting is not to flame this individual, but as a warning. A warning much like "Thar be monsters here".
|

Terrus Valkin
|
Posted - 2008.08.11 07:07:00 -
[4]
Seems like you guys have the same kind of bad blood that I and the corporation that I resigned previously are enjoying at the moment.
|

StarSpankle
|
Posted - 2008.08.11 15:52:00 -
[5]
Durr Whaa stop replying to my thread, if you have nothing better to do then lie about me cause of your own stupidness then find something else to do. Or I will make your life a living hell.
|

Ailean Caldaire
Caldari Gears of Progress
|
Posted - 2008.08.12 03:28:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Ailean Caldaire on 12/08/2008 03:29:08
Originally by: StarSpankle Durr Whaa stop replying to my thread, if you have nothing better to do then lie about me cause of your own stupidness then find something else to do. Or I will make your life a living hell.
This reply shows the level of character you are dealing with.
I truly believe Spankle isn't a bad person...just a terrible leader. He claims to be 29, but I question that claim thoroughly as can be seen by his typing, ranting, and other outbursts.
I truly pity anyone that joins his "soon to be great" corp. He oversteps what is possible for a new corp and leaps well before he looks, and expects others to follow like lemmings over the cliff.
Originally by: Terrus Valkin Seems like you guys have the same kind of bad blood that I and the corporation that I resigned previously are enjoying at the moment.
Actually, we left our previous corp on good terms. I was simply looking for a more active corp.
This post is also not to flame, simply to inform. Anyone can feel free to evemail me in game to get a more detailed description of our (Durr's and mine) dealings with StarSpankle.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |