| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

KIAEddZ
Caldari KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.08.16 23:46:00 -
[1]
And were you eating lunch today at about 1.30 in the KFC/Taco bell in reykjavik.
If so post here :)
KIA EVE Home
KIA in game Public Channel "KIA"
KIA are Currently recruiting active PvP minded players. Contact Devoras2 or SentryRav |

ShadowDraqon
Awesome Industries Group
|
Posted - 2008.08.16 23:52:00 -
[2]
I wasn't, but I live in Iceland  ____________________ I had a sig here, but I NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM nommed it... |

Sovereign533
Caldari PPN United Against ALL Authorities
|
Posted - 2008.08.16 23:53:00 -
[3]
if you goto iceland... you should eat icelandic food...
|

Sergeant Spot
Black Eclipse Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 00:07:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Sovereign533 if you goto iceland... you should eat icelandic food...
Some how, I have this silly suspicion that most natives of Iceland eat much like the rest of the western world..... Play nice while you butcher each other.
|

ShadowDraqon
Awesome Industries Group
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 00:32:00 -
[5]
We eat very much like the rest of you ppl, chinese takeouts and all  ____________________ I had a sig here, but I NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM nommed it... |

Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 00:33:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Sergeant Spot
Originally by: Sovereign533 if you goto iceland... you should eat icelandic food...
Some how, I have this silly suspicion that most natives of Iceland eat much like the rest of the western world.....
I only wish hardfisk and hakarl and all the other horrible things eaten both routinely and during the feast of thorrablot were available in the rest of the world. It all sounds so awesome. I mean come on, hard fish, putrid shark, ram *******, sheep fat, sheep head, and who knows what else. Oh yeah I wish I were eating this right now tbh 
|

ShadowDraqon
Awesome Industries Group
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 00:35:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Sovereign533 if you goto iceland... you should eat icelandic food...
And seeing that Icelandic food of old is stuff like boiled sheep heads, no thanks. Skyr is nice tho... (google it if you want to know) ____________________ I had a sig here, but I NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM nommed it... |

ShadowDraqon
Awesome Industries Group
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 00:40:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Dirk Magnum I only wish hardfisk and hakarl and all the other horrible things eaten both routinely and during the feast of thorrablot were available in the rest of the world. It all sounds so awesome. I mean come on, hard fish, putrid shark, ram *******, sheep fat, sheep head, and who knows what else. Oh yeah I wish I were eating this right now tbh 
¦orrabl=t is indeed ozm. if you smell manta ray like it is prepared here up close, you better have a blocked nose, or you lose all olfactory senses for about a week...
BTW: svi=asulta FTW (boiled sheephead jelly) ____________________ I had a sig here, but I NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM nommed it... |

Niccolado Starwalker
Shadow Templars
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 01:21:00 -
[9]
Originally by: ShadowDraqon
Originally by: Dirk Magnum I only wish hardfisk and hakarl and all the other horrible things eaten both routinely and during the feast of thorrablot were available in the rest of the world. It all sounds so awesome. I mean come on, hard fish, putrid shark, ram *******, sheep fat, sheep head, and who knows what else. Oh yeah I wish I were eating this right now tbh 
¦orrabl=t is indeed ozm. if you smell manta ray like it is prepared here up close, you better have a blocked nose, or you lose all olfactory senses for about a week...
BTW: svi=asulta FTW (boiled sheephead jelly)
Would it not be great if CCP invited all participants in this years fanfest for a dinner at CCP? The menu: Hakarl! Its important after all to take care of their customers! 
Originally by: Dianabolic Your tears are absolutely divine, like a fine fine wine, rolling down your cheeks until they flow down the river of LOL
|

Paramite Pies
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 01:27:00 -
[10]
This topic makes me laugh, as I dream of going to Iceland and playing EVE. :D
|

ShadowDraqon
Awesome Industries Group
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 01:28:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Paramite Pies This topic makes me laugh, as I dream of going to Iceland and playing EVE. :D
have some svi=asulta while you're there  ____________________ I had a sig here, but I NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM nommed it... |

Paramite Pies
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 01:31:00 -
[12]
Originally by: ShadowDraqon
Originally by: Paramite Pies This topic makes me laugh, as I dream of going to Iceland and playing EVE. :D
have some svi=asulta while you're there 
I'm going more for the beauty, than the cuisine.
|

Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 01:59:00 -
[13]
True fact: I was drunk literally the entire time I was in Iceland for Fanfest last year. My doctor said it bramaged my drain but what does he know 
|

Sergeant Spot
Black Eclipse Corp Band of Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 02:42:00 -
[14]
Originally by: ShadowDraqon We eat very much like the rest of you ppl, chinese takeouts and all 
Ah, now you tempt....
Funny thing about a lot of Chinese take out, is that a lot of it is not "Chinese". Its what happened when Chinese cooking met other cooking styles, and the result is tasty:)
This is a classic win/win.
Now we have "authentic" Chinese food, AND Chinese/western food. Two distinct and tasty types of meals . Sort of like Pizza. There is "authentic" Italian Pizza, and then there are a variety of regional styles, most of which are great if good ingredients are used.
Play nice while you butcher each other.
|

ThunderGodThor
KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 02:56:00 -
[15]
You all right eddz? Or is it the mild bout of insanity.
|

Lucas Avignon
Avignon Associates Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 03:03:00 -
[16]
Was she that good looking Eddz 
Originally by: CCP Prism X Yeah, and while we're at it we can create a controlled environment around account hacking and credit card fraud and all the other EULA breaches..
|

ThunderGodThor
KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 07:13:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Lucas Avignon Was she that good looking Eddz 
From what is told yes. Tho i never got a chance to meet her during fanfest last year. Ask Tj he did i think.
|

Shad0w Hawk
Sniggerdly Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 09:18:00 -
[18]
Haha I cut in line in front of KiaEddz
|

flashfreaking
LFC Executive Outcomes
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 10:27:00 -
[19]
Secret EveTV reuniting? Or is Stavros a CCP spy? C/D Disallowed sig graphic. Send an e-mail to [email protected] when it meets the forum signature guidelines. ~Saint |

Nausicaa
Minmatar Kittenz and Chickenz
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 12:49:00 -
[20]
Originally by: ShadowDraqon
Originally by: Dirk Magnum I only wish hardfisk and hakarl and all the other horrible things eaten both routinely and during the feast of thorrablot were available in the rest of the world. It all sounds so awesome. I mean come on, hard fish, putrid shark, ram *******, sheep fat, sheep head, and who knows what else. Oh yeah I wish I were eating this right now tbh 
¦orrabl=t is indeed ozm. if you smell manta ray like it is prepared here up close, you better have a blocked nose, or you lose all olfactory senses for about a week...
BTW: svi=asulta FTW (boiled sheephead jelly)
I just remember the first time a co-worker of mine cracked open a jar of that stuff (ammonia-oozing rotten Greenland shark cut up in little cubes) to see if I'd faint (I'm a weak Canuck, then living in Iceland); I didn't feel ill or anything, we were outside anyway and the breeze was strong that afternoon. I just couldn't believe how 15 minutes after putting the lid back on, the smell lingered and even found its way in the kitchen some 10 meters away.
Smoked lamb meat is pretty tasty though, and skyr is one of the things I miss the most (makes such a great breakfast). __________________________________________________
n a u s i c a a Og ¦a= var= lj=s.
Not making sense in Icelandic since 2002. |

Akasha Keres
Beyond Divinity Inc
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 12:56:00 -
[21]
Actually Taco bell is in Hafnarfj÷r=ur (Taco Bell) and it is insulting to the good people of Reykjavik city to be affiliated with the rednecks of Hafnarfj÷r=ur
|

Nigel Sheldon
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 13:30:00 -
[22]
I miss Iceland, 7 years spent out there playing eve in ground zero...those were the days. Snacking on either pizza from next door subs from hjolla! But for real icelandic cruisne you can't beat lundi!
|

Beastor
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 15:05:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Shad0w Hawk Haha I cut in line in front of KiaEddz
And I was with him =) So Eddz you are prolly talking about us two :P
|

Zaknussem
Caldari The Ironbreakers
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 15:13:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Akasha Keres Actually Taco bell is in Hafnarfj÷r=ur (Taco Bell) and it is insulting to the good people of Reykjavik city to be affiliated with the rednecks of Hafnarfj÷r=ur
The feeling is mutual. BTW, only Icelanders see a reason to differentiate the various small "fiefdoms" that surround Reykjavfk from Reykjavfk itself. To visitors, it's all Reykjavfk. |

KIAEddZ
Caldari KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 15:52:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Beastor
Originally by: Shad0w Hawk Haha I cut in line in front of KiaEddz
And I was with him =) So Eddz you are prolly talking about us two :P
LoL
Was gonna say Hi, but was a little busy with littlun hehe
Man that was a BAD KFC.
KIA EVE Home
KIA in game Public Channel "KIA"
KIA are Currently recruiting active PvP minded players. Contact Devoras2 or SentryRav |

KIAEddZ
Caldari KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 15:53:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Akasha Keres Actually Taco bell is in Hafnarfj÷r=ur (Taco Bell) and it is insulting to the good people of Reykjavik city to be affiliated with the rednecks of Hafnarfj÷r=ur
That made my gf chuckle... i dint really get it :P
She is from Hafnarfj÷r=ur lol...
KIA EVE Home
KIA in game Public Channel "KIA"
KIA are Currently recruiting active PvP minded players. Contact Devoras2 or SentryRav |

Shad0w Hawk
Sniggerdly Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 16:04:00 -
[27]
How's the new job at CCP?
|

KIAEddZ
Caldari KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 16:15:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Shad0w Hawk How's the new job at CCP?
I don't work for CCP dude.
KIA EVE Home
KIA in game Public Channel "KIA"
KIA are Currently recruiting active PvP minded players. Contact Devoras2 or SentryRav |

Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
|
Posted - 2008.08.17 16:16:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Akasha Keres Actually Taco bell is in Hafnarfj÷r=ur (Taco Bell) and it is insulting to the good people of Reykjavik city to be affiliated with the rednecks of Hafnarfj÷r=ur
Taco supreme with huldu sauce plz
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |