| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 12 post(s) |
|

CCP Goliath
C C P C C P Alliance
119

|
Posted - 2012.03.26 13:41:00 -
[31] - Quote
CCP Konflikt wrote:Get ready W fleet.
Fit for the following (in order of preference) 1) High Alpha Armor RRBS 2) Triage Carriers and Logi 3) Armor Command ships with gang links 4) Inty and HIC. 5) Armor Dreads, Armor Titans 6) Anything else, if you cant do one of the above.
I strongly suggest leaving the caps at home. CCP Goliath | QA Team Lead |
|

Yoma Karima
Kuloldas
12
|
Posted - 2012.03.26 14:04:00 -
[32] - Quote
CCP Konflikt wrote:Get ready W fleet.
Fit for the following (in order of preference) 1) High Alpha Armor RRBS 2) Triage Carriers and Logi 3) Armor Command ships with gang links 4) Inty and HIC. 5) Armor Dreads, Armor Titans 6) Anything else, if you cant do one of the above.
oh darn Im caldari i dont even have the skills needed to fit Armor. can bring Naga sniper? Those who wish to end War wish to end what it means to be human. Those who advocate War do not know its power. Yet Those who learn from War will be remembered for all time.
|

Prime FLux
The Rising Stars The Volition Cult
28
|
Posted - 2012.03.26 14:34:00 -
[33] - Quote
I will be there. Any clue about the other fleets set ups? Becasue I am not much of a armor guy.... |
|

CCP Goliath
C C P C C P Alliance
119

|
Posted - 2012.03.26 14:43:00 -
[34] - Quote
Don't worry shield fans, we will have a place for you - noone will be left behind! CCP Goliath | QA Team Lead |
|

Prime FLux
The Rising Stars The Volition Cult
28
|
Posted - 2012.03.26 14:48:00 -
[35] - Quote
CCP Goliath wrote:Don't worry shield fans, we will have a place for you - noone will be left behind! 3 fleets makes it armor, shield and hull tank? |

Ender Karazaki
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
24
|
Posted - 2012.03.26 15:18:00 -
[36] - Quote
I have a rifter!!!! :D |
|

CCP Goliath
C C P C C P Alliance
120

|
Posted - 2012.03.26 15:43:00 -
[37] - Quote
Prime FLux wrote:CCP Goliath wrote:Don't worry shield fans, we will have a place for you - noone will be left behind! 3 fleets makes it armor, shield and hull tank?
I like your style buddy! CCP Goliath | QA Team Lead |
|

ElQuirko
Gravit Negotii Rogue Elements.
466
|
Posted - 2012.03.26 16:14:00 -
[38] - Quote
CCP Goliath wrote:If you fly a cap, prepare to lose it 
I KNEW IT.
If we distribute pictures of people, does that mean God can file copyright claims under SOPA? |

Aethlyn
104
|
Posted - 2012.03.26 16:18:00 -
[39] - Quote
Oh, finally decided to try a Damnation - and it's on the list - nice. Looking for more thoughts? Read my blog or follow me on Twitter. |
|

CCP Goliath
C C P C C P Alliance
120

|
Posted - 2012.03.26 16:22:00 -
[40] - Quote
ElQuirko wrote:CCP Goliath wrote:If you fly a cap, prepare to lose it  I KNEW IT.
Think you misinterpreted what I said - I just meant I will destroy any caps I see on the field :) CCP Goliath | QA Team Lead |
|

Ocih
Space Mermaids Somethin Awfull Forums
124
|
Posted - 2012.03.26 16:48:00 -
[41] - Quote
Maybe we need to add an R32 Moon to the fleet fight, that way Moonswarm will show up to defend it.
Or at least try to. |

ElQuirko
Gravit Negotii Rogue Elements.
466
|
Posted - 2012.03.26 16:51:00 -
[42] - Quote
CCP Goliath wrote:Think you misinterpreted what I said - I just meant I will destroy any caps I see on the field :)
With your brand new "tankbuster"-esque capital hull that mounts a magnified doomsday but can only target ships over a certain sig radius? Knew it. I've got you guys bang to rights.
If we distribute pictures of people, does that mean God can file copyright claims under SOPA? |

Farrisen
MoaR ChickeN
66
|
Posted - 2012.03.26 17:06:00 -
[43] - Quote
CCP Konflikt wrote:Get ready W fleet.
Fit for the following (in order of preference) 1) High Alpha Armor RRBS 2) Triage Carriers and Logi 3) Armor Command ships with gang links 4) Inty and HIC. 5) Armor Dreads, Armor Titans 6) Anything else, if you cant do one of the above.
How about a Armor CMD-ship (Absolution for example) without a link :D Since my leadership skills are crap as hell  http://i.imgur.com/DWBuV.png
Originally by: CCP Spitfire: It's because of falcon. |

Kurai Okala
Aliastra Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.26 19:33:00 -
[44] - Quote
ElQuirko wrote:CCP Goliath wrote:Think you misinterpreted what I said - I just meant I will destroy any caps I see on the field :) With your brand new "tankbuster"-esque capital hull that mounts a magnified doomsday but can only target ships over a certain sig radius? Knew it. I've got you guys bang to rights.
Maybe I'm reading too much into CCP Golith's "Caps gonna die!" comments but I was also thinking this mass test will be some kind of anti-cap weapon test. |
|

CCP Goliath
C C P C C P Alliance
120

|
Posted - 2012.03.26 20:18:00 -
[45] - Quote
Thanks all for playing! We had a great time and I got to wail on some titans indeed :) CCP Goliath | QA Team Lead |
|

St Mio
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
569
|
Posted - 2012.03.26 20:22:00 -
[46] - Quote
CCP Goliath wrote:Thanks all for playing! We had a great time and I got to wail on some titans indeed :) And I got to pod you and loot your corpse :3 |

Mr PrimaX
North Star Networks The Kadeshi
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.26 20:24:00 -
[47] - Quote
TY , was fun as he** |

Aethlyn
104
|
Posted - 2012.03.26 20:25:00 -
[48] - Quote
Kurai Okala wrote:Maybe I'm reading too much into CCP Golith's "Caps gonna die!" comments but I was also thinking this mass test will be some kind of anti-cap weapon test. I'd bet some kind of live performance test for new graphics stuff and/or getting demo material. ;) Been fun anyway, despite me now wanting to fly such a tanky Damnation on Tranquility, too. :( Looking for more thoughts? Read my blog or follow me on Twitter. |

Jace Errata
Lawlz Brawlz
132
|
Posted - 2012.03.26 22:18:00 -
[49] - Quote
I Was There Then some bastard podded me back to Nakugard Stealth OST puns and blatant lies since 2009 Jace Errata on Twitter
One day they woke me up so I could live forever It's such a shame the same will never happen to you |

St Mio
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
570
|
Posted - 2012.03.27 06:00:00 -
[50] - Quote
I tried to but your illustrious railgun Firetail eluded me! |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |