| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Iceman62
Empire Tactical
0
|
Posted - 2011.09.10 19:32:00 -
[1] - Quote
What I Do:
I make corps and alliances and have been doing them for years. I secure loans on high value items if you loan another player ISK. I can secure the sale of a moon or other hard to trade items. I can secure lottery prizes. I can secure a large ship purchase, SC, Titan.
My employment history will show a long list of satisfied customers. Billions in transactions that are easy to see there. My business is built on trust and fast responce. I'm not here to undercut other services. The fee's are in line with the value recieved, and current rates. I feel there is room for 1 more service provider ingame, and I feel the steady business is worth much more than any one time rip off.
I check this thread twice daily and I am ingame daily as well. Post here, or mail me ingame and I will contact you back asap. Any good feedback you can post in this thread will be appreciated.
Iceman62
Corps: 40+ Alliances Created or Updated: 7 Moons Sales: 5 Super Carriers: 4 Titans: 0
|

Iceman62
Empire Tactical
0
|
Posted - 2011.09.10 19:32:00 -
[2] - Quote
Reserved for future info. |

Belle's Mom
RaVeN Alliance RaVeN Federation
0
|
Posted - 2011.09.11 23:37:00 -
[3] - Quote
Bumping For Ice. Good Service. |

Tiizzaa
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.01 19:29:00 -
[4] - Quote
Ice has helped with a variety of services for me and my friends.
Professional Trustworthy Pleasant to deal with
TY Ice |

RavenPaine
RaVeN Alliance RaVeN Federation
5
|
Posted - 2011.11.05 21:33:00 -
[5] - Quote
Bump for Iceman. He does most of our alliance trades. |

Iceman62
Empire Tactical
0
|
Posted - 2011.11.14 20:05:00 -
[6] - Quote
Business is slow. I have 2 corps for sale atm. |

RavenPaine
RaVeN Alliance RaVeN Federation
7
|
Posted - 2011.11.25 06:38:00 -
[7] - Quote
I'm in Bump mode atm.
Go Iceman |

Iceman62
Cocky Rocky's Transportation
0
|
Posted - 2011.12.21 22:15:00 -
[8] - Quote
Just finished a standings reset. Open for business. |

rampageoverkill
Cocky Rocky's Transportation
2
|
Posted - 2011.12.22 02:00:00 -
[9] - Quote
Exellent service brought our standings to where we needed quickly with no issues will use him again in the future.
+1 |
|

CCP Spitfire
C C P C C P Alliance
1400

|
Posted - 2012.03.31 09:17:00 -
[10] - Quote
Unlocking the thread. CCP Spitfire | Russian Community Coordinator @ccp_spitfire |
|

Iceman62
X-Fleet Boomstick Thugs
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.01 03:23:00 -
[11] - Quote
Thank You Spitfire. (My thread had been inactive) I will try and keep it updated more often.
Just created another Alliance.
Open For Business ! |

shar'ra matcevsovski
Hedion University Amarr Empire
3
|
Posted - 2012.04.01 06:06:00 -
[12] - Quote
just got scammed by iceman62. After I sent 1 billion+ 100m tip for the alliance creation, he left the private conversation with the comment"pwned". I should have known better since only obvious alts/friends posted in this thread :(
be aware |

Iceman62
X-Fleet Boomstick Thugs
1
|
Posted - 2012.04.01 16:38:00 -
[13] - Quote
Shar. You are the obvious alt here. 
The way it works is, I join your corp or create a new one and you join it. Before I ever accept ISk. My history and your history clearly do not interact.
Thanks for the bump.
|

shar'ra matcevsovski
Hedion University Amarr Empire
3
|
Posted - 2012.04.01 17:48:00 -
[14] - Quote
obviously this is not my main, same as the Doomheim dudes in here. But while u were stalking me, u should have noticed that I do a lot of trades with this char. Also, what reason whould I have to lie and damage your business, if it would be legit?
Iceman62 wrote:
edit here. I also see you have a history of trolling 3rd party threads.
nope, I have NEVER trolled a well made 3rd party scam or a legit third party thread, just the very bad ones. plz link any legit 3rd party thread that I have trolled. |

Iceman62
X-Fleet Boomstick Thugs
1
|
Posted - 2012.04.01 21:13:00 -
[15] - Quote
Trolls Troll...because they are trolls. Who knows why they do it?
You've said more than enough in your post, to establish what you are. Thank you for that.
My 6 year employment history is fact. And real clients are free to contact any and all of the characters involved in that history.
Thanks for the bump.
|

Supreme Potentate
X-Fleet Boomstick Thugs
3
|
Posted - 2012.04.01 23:49:00 -
[16] - Quote
Iceman62 setup my alliance for me. Not a hitch. Thanks! |

Dectoris
Drunk Chaos Unprovoked Aggression
1
|
Posted - 2012.04.02 00:04:00 -
[17] - Quote
Shar is a douche. nuff said. I have a 3 year history with Ice. God guy, good business. |

Natalinnux
BALKAN EXPRESS
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.02 00:19:00 -
[18] - Quote
shar'ra matcevsovski wrote: Also, what reason whould I have to lie and damage your business, if it would be legit?
to eliminate your competition ;) looking at your forum history, that's exactly what you've been doing lately - posting crap about how you got scammed gazillions of isk from almost every third party out there. nice try tard, ill make sure i avoid the 3rd party you never tried to troll. |

shar'ra matcevsovski
Hedion University Amarr Empire
7
|
Posted - 2012.04.02 05:36:00 -
[19] - Quote
Natalinnux wrote:[quote=shar'ra matcevsovski] nice try tard, ill make sure i avoid the 3rd party you never tried to troll.
sure, Grendel, Chribba, Darknesss, Somer etc. are totally the scammers here and yours is legit, SURE :D
btw. besides the one Doomheim dude,literaly all in here posting have "Raven alliance" in their employment history, not obvious at all guys!
|

Iceman62
X-Fleet Boomstick Thugs
4
|
Posted - 2012.04.02 06:23:00 -
[20] - Quote
You forgot to mention Wirox, who is also 100% legitimate.
And of course the RaVeN people all have a similar history. They all know me well, and have done various deals with me. How do you think a small business gets started ?
Is your conspiracy theory going to include my 6 year corp creation history too?
Thanks for the bump
|

Natalinnux
BALKAN EXPRESS
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.02 11:47:00 -
[21] - Quote
shar'ra matcevsovski wrote:
sure, Grendel, Chribba, Darknesss, Somer etc. are totally the scammers here and yours is legit, SURE :D
you forgot to mention Wirox, how come?
shar'ra matcevsovski wrote: btw. besides the one Doomheim dude,literaly all in here posting have "Raven alliance" in their employment history, not obvious at all guys!
yep and what does that tell you? that we're all raven alts?! you need to do your homework better than that, i'll help you out a little: the corp i'm currently in could never accept anyone from the raven alliance, simple reason called language barrier.
also
shar'ra matcevsovski wrote:just got scammed by iceman62. After I sent 1 billion+ 100m tip for the alliance creation, he left the private conversation with the comment"pwned". I should have known better since only obvious alts/friends recommend his service itt be aware
this is soooo not Iceman's style! the fact is that you are a liar and you're trying too hard to put down everyone but a few (it's obvious why); i can bet all my isk that you have never, ever dealt with Iceman62, or even needed his service (after all your main has it's own third party service) prove me wrong if you can.
so yea, just like, for example Wirox has PL members supporting his service because they trust him, I support Iceman62's service because I can personally guarantee that he is 100% honest, good dude. he might not have dealt with 23465637243 titans and supers but he is just as legit as Chribba!
and stop logging your alts to thumb up your fake accusations, if you can't post with your main and prove you really got scammed by Iceman, then GTFO. yes, I'm mad. |

shar'ra matcevsovski
Hedion University Amarr Empire
13
|
Posted - 2012.04.02 12:08:00 -
[22] - Quote
iceman62 is a nobody and besides his 2-3 corp buddies/alts here, nobody can confirm that he is legit, and I know in FACT that this person scammed me, wich I thought would never happen to me.I am not too mad about 1 billion but as any good reputation, I have the same right to post what happened to me. I am not even asking to send me the isk back, but I want at least warn other Players.
even if he is playing 5 years long and created some corps for others, how does it make him trustworthy enough to trade titans?
|

Scott Ryder
Sexual Assault
1
|
Posted - 2012.04.02 12:12:00 -
[23] - Quote
shar'ra matcevsovski wrote:iceman62 is a nobody and besides his 2-3 corp buddies/alts here, nobody can confirm that he is legit, and I know in FACT that this person scammed me, wich I thought would never happen to me.I am not too mad about 1 billion but as any good reputation, I have the same right to post what happened to me. I am not even asking to send me the isk back, but I want at least warn other Players.
even if he is playing 5 years long and created some corps for others, how does it make him trustworthy enough to trade titans?
Would you be willing to provide api showing you transfered isk to him? :) |

shar'ra matcevsovski
Hedion University Amarr Empire
13
|
Posted - 2012.04.02 12:21:00 -
[24] - Quote
Scott Ryder wrote:
Would you be willing to provide api showing you transfered isk to him? :)
there is realy no point for me to do so, but I will if Tiizzaa and all the other send theirs to me aswell. |

Natalinnux
BALKAN EXPRESS
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.02 12:23:00 -
[25] - Quote
shar'ra matcevsovski wrote:iceman62 is a nobody and besides his 2-3 corp buddies/alts here, nobody can confirm that he is legit, and I know in FACT that this person scammed me, wich I thought would never happen to me.I am not too mad about 1 billion but as any good reputation, I have the same right to post what happened to me. I am not even asking to send me the isk back, but I want at least warn other Players.
even if he is playing 5 years long and created some corps for others, how does it make him trustworthy enough to trade titans?
you're a liar and you have never dealt with Iceman62. You are not here to warn other players, you are here to try and make YOUR 3rd party business grow, but you're doing it wrong. you have also lied about being a trader (your toon is only 3 months old).
Iceman62 has proven to be legit. you have yet to prove that what you're saying is true. |

Iceman62
X-Fleet Boomstick Thugs
7
|
Posted - 2012.04.04 19:35:00 -
[26] - Quote
TY Scott Ryder for your very simple question, which had not even occured to me.
TY Nat for your fiery support. And always being able to just "tell it like it is."
Open for business. I am sitting on 2 corps with awesome Min/Gall standings. |

Mr McClain
Cursed Skeletion Crew The Skeleton Crew
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.06 01:58:00 -
[27] - Quote
I would like to have a corp made for an alt of mine please convo me in game thank you |

Iceman62
X-Fleet Boomstick Thugs
9
|
Posted - 2012.04.06 05:06:00 -
[28] - Quote
Mr McClain wrote:I would like to have a corp made for an alt of mine please convo me in game thank you
10 PM here. I will send a mail or convo tomorrow. |

Iceman62
The Power Company
9
|
Posted - 2012.04.07 23:25:00 -
[29] - Quote
Another happy customer. Cool corp name to boot.
Open for business. |

RavenPaine
RaVeN Alliance
49
|
Posted - 2012.05.23 17:23:00 -
[30] - Quote
Bump for Ice.
Good service, fast, pro, good value. |

Iceman62
Hillbilly Ice Capades
10
|
Posted - 2012.05.30 19:27:00 -
[31] - Quote
Open for business with a good corp name in the oven.
HICS. is about 5 days from great Gal and Minnie standings. |

RavenPaine
RaVeN Alliance
86
|
Posted - 2012.06.22 01:47:00 -
[32] - Quote
LoL @ the new corp name.
Are you a hillbilly ice? |

Weinberger
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.07.07 20:38:00 -
[33] - Quote
+1 good fast service with a 3rd party mom sale |

Iceman62
Hillbilly Ice Capades
13
|
Posted - 2012.08.03 01:45:00 -
[34] - Quote
Available for transactions. Available for Alliance creation. 2 corps for sale. |

Iceman62
Hillbilly Ice Capades
13
|
Posted - 2012.08.16 20:49:00 -
[35] - Quote
Bumping for services and corps stuff. |

Stefanie Villa
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
5
|
Posted - 2012.09.16 19:30:00 -
[36] - Quote
+1 for Ice's corp service. Bump, etc. |

Gary Bell
Odyssey Inc SpaceMonkey's Alliance
16
|
Posted - 2012.09.17 16:07:00 -
[37] - Quote
I love those who try to troll cuz they are stupid. Bump for a dude trying to expand his horizons...
PS.. If you got scammed by someone making an alliance your dumb.. Have him make alliance with your name then transfer it to you lol very simple and no chance of a scam because they end up with there money being gone.. so derp your dumb |

shar'ra matcevsovski
Bait Club
133
|
Posted - 2012.09.17 16:25:00 -
[38] - Quote
Gary Bell wrote:
PS.. If you got scammed by someone making an alliance your dumb.. Have him make alliance with your name then transfer it to you lol very simple and no chance of a scam because they end up with there money being gone.. so derp your dumb
always these dumb people, right?
that said im ordering 3 alliances with the names x,y and z, I pay when you created them and paid the 3 bil npc-fee. thx a lot. |

Iceman62
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
13
|
Posted - 2012.11.12 15:40:00 -
[39] - Quote
Bump.
Recently done 1 corp and 1 alliance.
I have 2 corps available with excellent Gal and Minnie standings.
|

lceman
FinFleet Raiden.
9
|
Posted - 2012.11.12 15:54:00 -
[40] - Quote
Stop using my name. |

Iceman62
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
13
|
Posted - 2012.11.14 00:06:00 -
[41] - Quote
lceman wrote:Stop using my name.
Hollee Crap! The Original Iceman Lives! 
Glad to meet you. I run a good business and have never done anything that will harm the name of Iceman.
|

lceman
FinFleet Raiden.
10
|
Posted - 2012.11.18 22:01:00 -
[42] - Quote
Iceman62 wrote:lceman wrote:Stop using my name. Hollee Crap! The Original Iceman Lives!  Glad to meet you. I run a good business and have never done anything that will harm the name of Iceman.
i expect royalties fee of 5% :) |

Iceman62
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
13
|
Posted - 2013.01.16 16:16:00 -
[43] - Quote
Corps for sale. open for biz |

rampageoverkill
Cocky Rocky's Transportation
3
|
Posted - 2013.01.16 23:25:00 -
[44] - Quote
recently used ice to transfer a private wh sale was very smooth and the corp i sold to was very happy with his level of service.
|

Iceman62
Interstellar Comets INC
13
|
Posted - 2013.03.07 03:54:00 -
[45] - Quote
Currently doing a standings boost. Open for business! |

Mykilward
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.07 16:12:00 -
[46] - Quote
bump for friend |

Ben Li
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
1
|
Posted - 2013.03.14 04:57:00 -
[47] - Quote
Candrey888 wanted me to use this 3rd party, no other 3rd party, other 3rd party are not to be trusted.
Iceman62 or nothing.
This reeks of scams.
3 pages here are all alts and friends.
Just giving others fair warning.
Scams should be kept inside the game. |

CAndrey888
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.14 05:26:00 -
[48] - Quote
Ben Li wrote:Candrey888 wanted me to use this 3rd party, no other 3rd party, other 3rd party are not to be trusted.
Iceman62 or nothing.
This reeks of scams.
3 pages here are all alts and friends.
Just giving others fair warning.
Scams should be kept inside the game.
hmm i would like to say Ben Li just teamkilled 10+ http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=16715835 corpmates and wanted to buy my wh with stolen isk. do not recruit him it thief and corpmate killer.
carfull, punish the real thief |

Roderic Long
Methusaleh's Children
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.14 05:59:00 -
[49] - Quote
Got scammed. Drop in the bucket. CAndrey888 and Mykilward using Iceman62 as their friend and reference. Scammers. Advise using Chribba's or Taggart or any other known 3rd party service. Anything is better than this. Beware of these thieves. You are better off throwing your isk at the toilet to watch the splash. |

Free Machine
First Moon Industries
83
|
Posted - 2013.03.14 08:47:00 -
[50] - Quote
Another third party scam ? I mean how can an unknown third party be fake |

Quit Whining
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
45
|
Posted - 2013.03.14 10:20:00 -
[51] - Quote
My favourite thing about this thread is how all of the accusations being tossed around are backed up with solid proof. |

Carrelle Rouppon
Air Red Alliance
72
|
Posted - 2013.03.14 12:33:00 -
[52] - Quote
If anyone has prove that this thread is a scam, please contact me in-game.
CAndrey888 is applying for Corporations. Without operations like mine it would be impossible for certain Alliances to conduct a respectable war. There are three basic types of arms deal: white, being legal, black, being illegal, and my personal favorite, gray. |

Brute Willis
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.03.15 05:09:00 -
[53] - Quote
CAndrey888 wrote:Ben Li wrote:Candrey888 wanted me to use this 3rd party, no other 3rd party, other 3rd party are not to be trusted.
Iceman62 or nothing.
This reeks of scams.
3 pages here are all alts and friends.
Just giving others fair warning.
Scams should be kept inside the game. hmm i would like to say Ben Li just teamkilled 10+ http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=16715835 corpmates and wanted to buy my wh with stolen isk. do not recruit him it thief and corpmate killer. carfull, punish the real thief
Accuses him of corp kills, posts a killmail where Ben Li is the victim of 3 random dudes. You just gone full ****** man. Never go full ******. |

Iceman62
Interstellar Comets INC
14
|
Posted - 2013.03.17 20:30:00 -
[54] - Quote
wow.. go away for a few days and the stuff sure piles up...
Thanks to some of the random suporters I see here. As for the trolls....
Contact any of the prior corp CEO's in my employment history for a referance. Or actually contact me for a real conversation  |

Iceman62
Interstellar AstrO Mining Inc
15
|
Posted - 2013.04.04 03:00:00 -
[55] - Quote
Open for business. Currently doing acorp upgrade. |

Kaanchana
24th Imperial Crusade Amarr Empire
196
|
Posted - 2013.04.04 03:31:00 -
[56] - Quote
I had the same experience. Candy contacted me for a wh i was asking but will use only iceman because he doesnt trust chribba.
I read through this thread so din't take up the offer.
I'd advise buyers to take caution before using him. |

Iceman62
Interstellar AstrO Mining Inc Interstellar Space Federation
15
|
Posted - 2013.06.25 16:13:00 -
[57] - Quote
Bump.
|

Iceman62
Interstellar AstrO Mining Inc Interstellar Space Federation
15
|
Posted - 2013.07.24 01:33:00 -
[58] - Quote
To the top. Corps and Alliances made here. |

RavenPaine
RaVeN Alliance
487
|
Posted - 2013.08.19 02:18:00 -
[59] - Quote
Courtesy Bump For Ice |

Princess Saskia
Hyperfleet Industries xXPlease Pandemic Citizens Reloaded Alliance.Xx
2809
|
Posted - 2013.08.19 09:05:00 -
[60] - Quote
CAndrey888 wrote:Ben Li wrote:Candrey888 wanted me to use this 3rd party, no other 3rd party, other 3rd party are not to be trusted.
Iceman62 or nothing.
This reeks of scams.
3 pages here are all alts and friends.
Just giving others fair warning.
Scams should be kept inside the game. hmm i would like to say Ben Li just teamkilled 10+ http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=16715835 corpmates and wanted to buy my wh with stolen isk. do not recruit him it thief and corpmate killer. carfull, punish the real thief LOL TEAMKILLED, WE PLAY CALL OF DUTY OKAAAII? GJ Ben, Haze those NeRdZ. -áGÖÑ-á
|

Iceman62
Interstellar AstrO Mining Inc Interstellar Space Federation
18
|
Posted - 2013.11.10 21:19:00 -
[61] - Quote
Bump.
I make Corps, Alliances, 3rd party stuff.
|

RavenPaine
RaVeN Alliance
691
|
Posted - 2014.01.09 20:12:00 -
[62] - Quote
Bump for Ice, you lazy bastard... |

AxeMan2
Babylonsbeast
5
|
Posted - 2014.04.01 02:43:00 -
[63] - Quote
To the top!! |

Iceman62
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
18
|
Posted - 2014.06.22 16:33:00 -
[64] - Quote
Looking for work Corps Alliances Other?
|

AxeMan2
Babylonsbeast
5
|
Posted - 2014.07.06 23:31:00 -
[65] - Quote
To the top. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |