| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Sabrina Al'Kian
|
Posted - 2008.09.14 04:40:00 -
[1]
I'm looking for a character with decent learning skills and hopefully cruiser 5. Otherwise I'm pretty open (though I would like to see a list of skills).
I'm not naming my price here, because I'm not sure what I'll be buying. If your character fits to the above, please post here with your skill list and your requested price. I may or may not accept, but who knows?
LASTLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: No stupid names. I want something that I can actually see myself flying in the future.
|

Sabrina Al'Kian
|
Posted - 2008.09.14 04:40:00 -
[2]
I'm looking for a character with decent learning skills and hopefully cruiser 5. Otherwise I'm pretty open (though I would like to see a list of skills).
I'm not naming my price here, because I'm not sure what I'll be buying. If your character fits to the above, please post here with your skill list and your requested price. I may or may not accept, but who knows?
LASTLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: No stupid names. I want something that I can actually see myself flying in the future.
|

Anosse
Amarr Wildlands Heavy Technologies FOUNDATI0N
|
Posted - 2008.09.14 13:44:00 -
[3]
check this out
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=872779
|

Sabrina Al'Kian
|
Posted - 2008.09.14 20:16:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Sabrina Al''Kian on 14/09/2008 20:15:59 Can't, already sold =/
To everyone else, keep posting!
|

Gerdan BloodELF
|
Posted - 2008.09.14 20:32:00 -
[5]
http://www.newforms.nl/eve/skills/mixa%27nujemush_xufaye
very specalized somthing im working on ^
got an rp name tho dont know if thats stupid or not
|

Sabrina Al'Kian
|
Posted - 2008.09.15 03:35:00 -
[6]
Yes, I can see you're training her to be a fleet sniper. But I have to say: She's not Khanid. That's sort of the point here.
Thanks for the interest, though; keep it coming.
|

Hot Pants
|
Posted - 2008.09.15 10:01:00 -
[7]
http://www.newforms.nl/eve/skills/ashai_rey
|

Ashai Rey
|
Posted - 2008.09.15 10:12:00 -
[8]
Replied with wrong char, appologies. Don't evemail hot pants.
I'm for sale if the price is right ;)
*Flashes ankle*
|

Sabrina Al'Kian
|
Posted - 2008.09.15 23:11:00 -
[9]
Finally! A decent character!
I've sent you a mail in game. I'm definitely interested...
|

Kithamarr
|
Posted - 2008.09.15 23:16:00 -
[10]
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=873425
|

Sabrina Al'Kian
|
Posted - 2008.09.16 04:22:00 -
[11]
Daily bump!
|

Aoi Hane
Amarr Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2008.09.16 06:31:00 -
[12]
Edited by: Aoi Hane on 16/09/2008 06:31:32 worth a shot~ amarr and gallente cruiser 5 ^_^ Aoi's forum post
|

Sabrina Al'Kian
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 04:50:00 -
[13]
Nice character, but it already sold.
Daily bump!
|

Sabrina Al'Kian
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 13:23:00 -
[14]
Daily bumpage...
|

Zana McLizzy
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 15:54:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Ashai Rey Replied with wrong char, appologies. Don't evemail hot pants.
I'm for sale if the price is right ;)
*Flashes ankle*
Please contact me ingame so we can talk! :)
|

Sabrina Al'Kian
|
Posted - 2008.10.08 13:23:00 -
[16]
Still looking.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |