| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Arthin Mutin
Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.10.02 09:45:00 -
[1]
This character was suposed to be an awesome Abaddon pilot but never got round to finishing him, http://www.newforms.nl/eve/skills/Arthin_Mutin No noticable assets, standings or LP/RP.
Starting Bid 4bill Buyout - Make me an offer i cannot refuse (forum only bids please) Ends on saturday downtime.
|

Buzz Dura
Caldari
|
Posted - 2008.10.02 10:33:00 -
[2]
Hmm, no large guns even started to train.
I think 4 bil starting bid is mighty high, especially with no assets
|

Arthin Mutin
Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.10.02 10:38:00 -
[3]
This character was up for sale when it was at 15mill sp, a few months ago, i Just resubbed him and the sale never went threw last time i was offered 5.5b so i know my 4b starting price is not too high. if u need proof here is old thread, http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=785782
|

ko0rt
Caldari Jovian Labs Jovian Enterprises
|
Posted - 2008.10.02 11:41:00 -
[4]
What buyout would you consider?
|

Blaine Hammeron
Caldari Sharks With Frickin' Laser Beams
|
Posted - 2008.10.02 11:52:00 -
[5]
20 mil sp chars usually are worth 4 bil, while yours is close and has lots of good skill at lvl 5, I would still suggest putting starting bid 3 bil or so.. after all its only a startting bid ;) i quess biggest no no here (why you didnt sell it earlier) is lack of t2 laser skills. -------------
To win a war you have to accept death, even if it's your own. |

Arthin Mutin
Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.10.02 12:00:00 -
[6]
Well im a non believe in reserves there really is no point having a starting bid lower then you would sell the character for, so i set my starting bid at my reserve, Buyouts are offers if i like it i will accept i have no figure in my head when the right offer comes i will accept it
|

Aston Black
|
Posted - 2008.10.02 13:03:00 -
[7]
I will offer 5b b/o for this character
|

Arthin Mutin
Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.10.02 13:09:00 -
[8]
I would like to see the auction run untill atleast friday to see if any more offers come threw.
|

Arthin Mutin
Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.10.02 22:33:00 -
[9]
bump
|

Arthin Mutin
Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.10.03 09:00:00 -
[10]
bump
|

ZenSun
COLD-Wing
|
Posted - 2008.10.03 10:11:00 -
[11]
Yer defiantely not worth 4bil.
He might have the gunnery skills, but his compensation skills, navigational skills, drone skills and even cap skills arent great.
If you want a good pvper you need to be able to use drones, aswell as having the support skills to sustain the ship. woops |

Arthin Mutin
Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.10.03 13:12:00 -
[12]
I know my own characters worth i have been character trading for 2 years i do not need you to confirm my prices i have already received a buyout i am happy with.
|

xxGRANTxx
|
Posted - 2008.10.03 14:44:00 -
[13]
6 bill b/o
|

Proxemo
|
Posted - 2008.10.03 21:00:00 -
[14]
6b b/o
|

Arthin Mutin
Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.10.03 22:49:00 -
[15]
I will take 6bill Buyout
|

Arthin Mutin
Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.10.03 23:10:00 -
[16]
I have 2 Buyout offers at 6bill atm i will sell to whoever contacts me first want to sell within the hour
|

Arthin Mutin
Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.10.04 01:09:00 -
[17]
No one came online tonight so im off ot bed hopefully a deal goes threw tommow |

Aston Black
|
Posted - 2008.10.04 09:15:00 -
[18]
My bid still stands, if others don't show up.
|

Arthin Mutin
Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.10.04 14:06:00 -
[19]
ATM the characterwill sell to whoeve gets 6bill to me first |

Arthin Mutin
Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.10.04 19:54:00 -
[20]
3 Buyout bidders pulled out so the character still going
|

PeacefulStorm
|
Posted - 2008.10.04 20:02:00 -
[21]
I will give you 4B if I can get the character in the next 15 minutes.
Thanks.
|

Arthin Mutin
Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.10.04 20:16:00 -
[22]
I have a buyout offer at 5.5b that i have chosen to consider atm, I wont the charactersold tonight really, so if nothing better comes along, and certain circumstances come up he should be sold tonight.
|

PeacefulStorm
|
Posted - 2008.10.04 20:19:00 -
[23]
I will not bid anymore unless the bids are posted in the forums. I will not bid against a mystery bidder. It seems that all of your "online" bidders keep canceling.
|

Arthin Mutin
Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.10.04 20:21:00 -
[24]
Im not asking u to bid im just saying atm i am in talks with ko0rt who is further up in the thread, (yet to make an offer) and another guy who hasnty posted in the thread (offered 5.5b)i will not mention his name as i am guessing he wanted annamosity thus why he never publically posted.
|

Amarrian Reject
|
Posted - 2008.10.05 01:45:00 -
[25]
character is ready to sell online now waiting for a decent offer so i can sell
|

PeacefulStorm
|
Posted - 2008.10.05 02:04:00 -
[26]
I offer you the very decent offer of 4B :)
|

Arthin Mutin
Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.10.05 02:17:00 -
[27]
for 4bill i would rather keep him
|

PeacefulStorm
|
Posted - 2008.10.05 02:19:00 -
[28]
Your choice, but if you want 4B isk speak soon - I am logging off in about 10 minutes for the night.
|

Aston Black
|
Posted - 2008.10.05 07:39:00 -
[29]
I still offer you 5 bil...
|

Akelorian
Caldari DOOMSDAY. Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.10.05 15:55:00 -
[30]
Edited by: Akelorian on 05/10/2008 15:55:58 offering a 5.5bil buyout on this char, with future "bonus's" as agreed upon within game.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |