| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ilandrin Yona
Elemental Ventures
|
Posted - 2008.10.05 08:06:00 -
[1]
Hello,
I've been in Eve for almost two years. Spent most of that time mining and running missions. I have also dabbled in manufacturing and exploration. I have about 25 mil skill points spread over many different areas.
I'm looking for a laid back corp with a "group of friends" feel.
I am looking for a corp that doesn't mind casual players. I do not have a set play schedule. I am in the PST time zone (California).
I would like to have the choice to operate solo or in a group.
I would like to find a corp that has opportunities for operations in lowsec and nullsec, as well as Empire.
I would prefer a corp that has good standing with the Gallente Federation.
I am looking for opportunities to improve in PVP, though mostly for self defense.
Thanks. ------------------------------------- Ilandrin Yona - Intaki Industrialist
|

Rico Minali
Gallente Black Legion Command CODE RED ALLIANCE
|
Posted - 2008.10.05 08:26:00 -
[2]
Take a look at Black Legion Comand sounds like you need us! Trust me, I almost know what I'm doing. |

Fuji Tamura
Relentless Storm Cartel
|
Posted - 2008.10.05 21:19:00 -
[3]
Relentless Storm Cartel meets almost all of your requirments, stop by "Mega-Cite" chat channel and speak to me or Lady Mortus for more info.
You can also send eve-mail or private convo if either of us are online.
hope to speak with you soon
|

CYRAX1
|
Posted - 2008.10.05 22:12:00 -
[4]
Hi. My corp Brute Force Enterprises is a new corp looking for more people to join. We only have 5 members right now, but are actively seeking more. All races accepted. We are based in Metropolis region. HQ is Evettullar for now. Let m know if you're interested. You can eve-mail me, convo me, or join channel BFE PUB anytime. Thanks
|

Acrel
Amarr Atomic Reaction
|
Posted - 2008.10.05 22:22:00 -
[5]
Check out Atomic Reaction. We are based out of Gallente space around Cist and have a low-sec PoS if needed. We are not currently operating in nullsec though but plan to in the near future.
|

Revolution Rising
Venture Research and Resources
|
Posted - 2008.10.05 23:15:00 -
[6]
VRR
|

Shey Navarr
Stormfront A.W.
|
Posted - 2008.10.05 23:22:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Shey Navarr on 05/10/2008 23:22:40 Hello Ilandrin. I'm not a recruiter but you may want to have a look at Stormfront. I'm a generalist like you and I feel very at home with these people after only a couple of weeks.
website forum ad In game go to igb.stormfront-gaming.com and drop into channel "Junta"
|

Ilandrin Yona
Atomic Reaction
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 00:02:00 -
[8]
Thank you to everyone who replied and/contacted me in game. I have made my choice. ------------------------------------- Ilandrin Yona - Intaki Industrialist
|

Kemloor
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 07:11:00 -
[9]
Hola mi amigo, we'd love to have you on board. RISTI is always looking for members who love a good roid, a good mission, and a great laugh. Join us ingame at RISTI PUBLIC, convo me, mail me, but dont forget to check out our thread http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=888776 talk to ya soon
|

Arturio LeMancha
Sky Net Industries Pure.
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 22:58:00 -
[10]
Only Active Players Wanted... We love Group Recruitment!
Join in-game channel: SKY NET INTERVIEW
1) Corp Name: See Below 1a) Corp Numbers: See Below 1b) Corp Killboard link: Corporation 2) Alliance Name: Pure. 2a) Alliance Numbers: 1000+ 2b) Alliance Killboard Link: Alliance 3) Percentage of Corpoaration active timezones: 20% EU, 80% US 3a) Percentage of Alliance active timezones: 70% EU, 30% US 3b) Percentage of All active timezones: 20% GMT(-1 +1), 40% GMT(-5-6), 40% GMT(-7 -8) 4) Pirate, anti-pirate, war dec corp, 0.0 corp or other, explain: 0.0 5) Home system: Tribute / Vale of the Silient 5a) Does that change often? Currently Roaming 5b) Percentage of time spent in 0.0: 95% 5c) Percentage of time spent in low sec: 4% 5d) Percentage of time spent in high sec: 1% 6) Are you NBSI, NRDS or something else, explain: NBSI 7) What's an average gang size? 4-7 Corp Gang, 15-30 Alliance Gang, 50+ Alliance Fleet 8) What's an average op like? Challenging 9) Are you mostly running organized ops or guys getting together for pvp? 50/50 9a) If you're running organized ops how often are they occurring? 2-4 times a week 9b) If you run organized ops, what do your organized ops do? Roaming Gangs, Gate Camps, POS Seiges, Fleet Battles 10) What was the most fun fight you've been a part of in the last two weeks? Some Fleet engagements, Killed a Few Battleships, and Support 11) Do you require a minimum sec status? Nope 12) What is your policy on pirating? Pure. is no tollerance
[SKYNI] Sky Net Indusrtires
SKYNI is currently looking for CAPITAL SHIP or EXPIRENCED PvP Pilots!
I'm not here to lie, trick, or decieve you. I'm just here to tell you the facts! Then you decide what you like. I am NOT a salesman! I am jsut a CEO of a good corporation (in a worth-while alliance) that is trying to make the Corp even better.
In all honesty... I don't have any good reasons for you to join this corporation. However, I am looking for some loyal and expireneced players in eve to try to make this a great(er) corporation. The Corp has mainly been 70% Industry for the last 5 years and now is expanding its current capibilities into more corporate/alliance level PVP operations to obtain at least a 70% PVP rating!
Corps Short Term Goal: To get 40-60 active members (not characters) in the corporation online at all times that are very active in Eve and willing to expand their own and other corporation members gameplay.
Corps Mid Term Goal: Get the #1 spot locked-down by SKYNI on the Alliance Killboard!
Corps Long Term Goal: Have every member flying a Rorqual, Dread, Carrier, and Freighter. The idea is to be able to opperate a 30+ man CAPITAL gang with support.
Current Stats: ---- 56 Members Characters 45 Active Weekly 23 Active Daily ---- 21 Real People 19 Active Weekly 12 Active Daily ---- 20 Million SP average person 2 Years XP average person
For more information or to chat with a recruiter join in-game channel: SKY NET INTERVIEW
Recruiters can do TS interviews durring these times once you have filled out the "questioniare" linked in the ingame channel or Here
Thanks, Art
Don't Let the Sig Fool Ya! |

Torrstar
Stormfront J.U.N.T.A.
|
Posted - 2008.10.07 02:19:00 -
[11]
Hello Illandrin, perhaps Stormfront JUNTA is right for you. While we are definitely laid back, and understand you have a RL, we are still well organized and focused on experiencing everything EVE has to offer. Mature, friendly players with plenty of folks online at all times of the day. We offer operations in PVP, mission running, mining and industry. We have several new programs starting in empire, low sec and 0.0, and now it is a great time to join. If you'd like to learn more:
Come check out the JUNTA
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |