| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

MKB Industries
Mercenaries 4 Hire
13
|
Posted - 2012.08.15 23:30:00 -
[151] - Quote
Still plenty left to sell. Researched BPO store |

MKB Industries
Mercenaries 4 Hire
13
|
Posted - 2012.08.16 14:32:00 -
[152] - Quote
Will have some more new BPO's in the next day or two. Researched BPO store |

MKB Industries
Mercenaries 4 Hire
13
|
Posted - 2012.08.20 17:58:00 -
[153] - Quote
Some prices have been lowered:
Battle Ships Raven ME26 PE5 1.05 Billion
CAP ship items: Siege Module I ME10 PE7 500 million Capital Construction Parts ME60 PE10 1.1 Billion
Tower stuff: Caldari Control Tower ME2 PE2 505 million Photon Scattering Array ME0 PE5 52 million Ballistic Deflection Array ME0 PE7 52million Explosive Dampening Array ME0 PE4 52 million Amarr Fuel Block ME23 PE10 13 million Gallente Fuel Block ME23 PE6 13 million Caldari Fuel Block ME20 PE20 13 million
To see my full list of BPO's in stock check my first post. Researched BPO store |

Equus
Royal Order of Security Specialists Late Night Alliance
37
|
Posted - 2012.08.20 19:35:00 -
[154] - Quote
Tagged for when I get home and a free bump. |

Shnejder
The Scope Gallente Federation
7
|
Posted - 2012.09.02 16:06:00 -
[155] - Quote
Capital Construction Parts ME60 PE10 1.1 Billion
Can u contract the BPO in Jita? |

MKB Industries
Mercenaries 4 Hire
13
|
Posted - 2012.09.02 19:58:00 -
[156] - Quote
Shnejder wrote:Capital Construction Parts ME60 PE10 1.1 Billion
Can u contract the BPO in Jita?
Thanks man and enjoy :) Researched BPO store |

lee forrest forrest
NERV Reborn Independent Stars Allied Forces
0
|
Posted - 2012.09.03 00:38:00 -
[157] - Quote
do you know if you will have any scourge heavy missile reaserched BPO's in ? |

MKB Industries
Mercenaries 4 Hire
13
|
Posted - 2012.09.03 19:12:00 -
[158] - Quote
lee forrest forrest wrote:do you know if you will have any scourge heavy missile reaserched BPO's in ?
Mail sent in game sorry for the slow responce been busy with RL. Researched BPO store |

lee forrest forrest
NERV Reborn Independent Stars Allied Forces
0
|
Posted - 2012.09.03 20:56:00 -
[159] - Quote
full set of heavy missiles bought very good communication and fast delivery on contract .will certainly be doing business again*goes to write out all the bpo's he needs* XD
regards lee |

MKB Industries
Mercenaries 4 Hire
13
|
Posted - 2012.09.08 14:20:00 -
[160] - Quote
bump for today but not for tomorrow. Researched BPO store |

Mostly Vain
The Sett
3
|
Posted - 2012.09.08 19:59:00 -
[161] - Quote
Cheers matey for the print.
Pretty certain I can find something else for you to help with sooner or later XD |

Paulo Shogun
Atlantis Experiments
0
|
Posted - 2012.09.10 14:23:00 -
[162] - Quote
Any chance of Caldari Control Tower Medium BPO?
|

Wolvson
NERV Reborn Solar Mechanics
0
|
Posted - 2012.09.13 17:50:00 -
[163] - Quote
I would like to purchase Berserker, Ogre, Wasp and Praetor BPOs - if still available. |

MKB Industries
Mercenaries 4 Hire
13
|
Posted - 2012.09.13 17:58:00 -
[164] - Quote
Wolvson wrote:I would like to purchase Berserker, Ogre, Wasp and Praetor BPOs - if still available.
I will be back in game in about 20min and will get them contracted.
Cheers, Mike Researched BPO store |

Ace Rums
Ship in a Box
0
|
Posted - 2012.09.14 01:31:00 -
[165] - Quote
I'll take via contract:
Blackbird 45 million Heron 5 million
total of 50M. Thanks in advance! |

MKB Industries
Mercenaries 4 Hire
13
|
Posted - 2012.09.14 01:51:00 -
[166] - Quote
Ace Rums wrote:I'll take via contract:
Blackbird 45 million Heron 5 million
total of 50M. Thanks in advance!
contract is up for 49m I like my math better then yours :P
Enjoy. Researched BPO store |

Anabella'Zorrah
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
1
|
Posted - 2012.09.14 03:16:00 -
[167] - Quote
Contract
1x Heron 1x Veldspar (mining crystal) 1x Cap Booster 400 1x Cap Booster 800 1x Medium core defence field extender 1x Medium projectile collision accelerator
to this char please :3
Should be 49 mil. |

MKB Industries
Mercenaries 4 Hire
13
|
Posted - 2012.09.14 04:21:00 -
[168] - Quote
Anabella'Zorrah wrote:Contract
1x Heron 1x Veldspar (mining crystal) 1x Cap Booster 400 1x Cap Booster 800 1x Medium core defence field extender 1x Medium projectile collision accelerator
to this char please :3
Should be 49 mil.
Contract is up and dang it you know my math :P
Enjoy Researched BPO store |

ice chest
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.09.15 07:58:00 -
[169] - Quote
I'd like to get a Medium core defence field purger BPO, thanks much. |

MKB Industries
Mercenaries 4 Hire
13
|
Posted - 2012.09.15 13:12:00 -
[170] - Quote
ice chest wrote:I'd like to get a Medium core defence field purger BPO, thanks much.
Contract up and enjoy man.
Added the following BPO's:
Cruisers all are ME15 PE5 atleast unless stated: Blackbird 50 million Stabber 65 million
b]Destroyers all are ME15 PE5 atleast unless stated:[/b] 2 Cormorant 18 million
Frigates all are ME15 PE5 atleast: Rifter 8 million Merlin 6 million Researched BPO store |

Mostly Vain
The Sett
3
|
Posted - 2012.11.11 00:36:00 -
[171] - Quote
Cheers mate. Sorry about the delay on that :/ |

MKB Industries
Mercenaries 4 Hire
13
|
Posted - 2012.11.14 01:19:00 -
[172] - Quote
Mostly Vain wrote:Cheers mate. Sorry about the delay on that :/
No worries bro :) Researched BPO store |

Lavitakus Bromier
The Scope Gallente Federation
15
|
Posted - 2012.11.15 09:59:00 -
[173] - Quote
I'll take the Rifter a ND crucifier 15m if you can get them to dodixie 20 for me. |

MKB Industries
Mercenaries 4 Hire
13
|
Posted - 2012.11.16 00:12:00 -
[174] - Quote
Lavitakus Bromier wrote:I'll take the Rifter a ND crucifier 15m if you can get them to dodixie 20 for me.
I can do that but will not be able to move them for about 16 hours.
Researched BPO store |

Lavitakus Bromier
The Scope Gallente Federation
15
|
Posted - 2012.11.16 00:19:00 -
[175] - Quote
MKB Industries wrote:Lavitakus Bromier wrote:I'll take the Rifter a ND crucifier 15m if you can get them to dodixie 20 for me. I can do that but will not be able to move them for about 16 hours.
That's alright just move them when you can IM pretty.busy the next.couple of says. |

MKB Industries
Mercenaries 4 Hire
13
|
Posted - 2012.11.16 17:47:00 -
[176] - Quote
Lavitakus Bromier wrote:MKB Industries wrote:Lavitakus Bromier wrote:I'll take the Rifter a ND crucifier 15m if you can get them to dodixie 20 for me. I can do that but will not be able to move them for about 16 hours. That's alright just move them when you can IM pretty.busy the next.couple of says.
Contrct is up for 15m in Dodixie 20 as asked for.
Cheers, Mike Researched BPO store |

Beale Howard
Omni Galactic Resource Excavation Inc. Tri-Star Galactic Industries
0
|
Posted - 2012.12.10 10:47:00 -
[177] - Quote
I am interested in a full torpedos set for 60 million. Please msg me in game. Thanks. |

Kiteo Hatto
Equanimity Order
376
|
Posted - 2012.12.10 20:58:00 -
[178] - Quote
I'll take: Tornado Caracal Moa Rupture Amarr fuel block
+
ALL L(only Large) projectile ammo
Thanks :) "That's okay it annoys me when people pile on new definitions to the word sandbox every time CCP does something they don't like." - Alara IonStorm GD is where 60% of threads make you dumber and 10% which provide you with entertainment, the remaining 30% is a mix of both. |

MKB Industries
Mercenaries 4 Hire
13
|
Posted - 2012.12.11 00:11:00 -
[179] - Quote
Will be home in a few hours and can do contracts. I also need to update what I have for sale since I got two mail orders the past few days.
Cheers, Mike Researched BPO store |

MKB Industries
Mercenaries 4 Hire
13
|
Posted - 2012.12.12 12:53:00 -
[180] - Quote
Back to the top for another early starting day. Researched BPO store |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |