| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Rydra Wong
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
3
|
Posted - 2011.09.11 13:07:00 -
[1] - Quote
"Walk in the light and live not in fear, for we are brothers our blood ligates us and holds us to our deeds" * PVP *Member focused opportunities * Multi-timezone coverage * Experienced Pilots * Excellent Reputation within community * Strong Industrial Base * Independent The dark is rising, be a part of the new dawn. For more information join the ingame channel dark-rising to gain an insiders view of the corporation. For details on applying see the forum link below. *FORUMS**KILLBOARD*Old Recruitment thread with 68k+ Views |

Dave Monkey
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
0
|
Posted - 2011.09.14 22:18:00 -
[2] - Quote
Bump for lots of pew pew and if u really wanna you can do that carebeary stuff too |

xVx Scarecrow
Mafia Redux Phobia.
0
|
Posted - 2011.09.15 03:05:00 -
[3] - Quote
Is Mitch still around? |

Dave Monkey
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
0
|
Posted - 2011.09.17 11:58:00 -
[4] - Quote
Hi mate Mitch is taking an extended break from Eve atm. If you need to know anything else ..............get in contact
|

Dave Monkey
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
0
|
Posted - 2011.09.27 22:26:00 -
[5] - Quote
Still open |

scarlett 01
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.17 16:53:00 -
[6] - Quote
come have a chat . you know ou wanna ! |

xXsambookaXx
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.23 23:06:00 -
[7] - Quote
we are still looking for new members. |

Daimien Hayes
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.24 15:07:00 -
[8] - Quote
Come join out public channel ingame Dark-Rising and have a chat about your future on the dark side... cookies and other benefits available for my new sith lords |

xXsambookaXx
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.25 11:10:00 -
[9] - Quote
check out http://dark-rising.co.uk/Dark/vBulletin/forum.php and drop an app in |

xXsambookaXx
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.26 15:50:00 -
[10] - Quote
places still available guys :) |

Dave Monkey
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.27 21:27:00 -
[11] - Quote
couple of new faces today. Anybody else ? |

Mr Digs
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.29 07:59:00 -
[12] - Quote
Nice corp, great bunch of girls. Worth joining |

Daimien Hayes
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
1
|
Posted - 2011.10.31 20:36:00 -
[13] - Quote
Recruitment open with restrictions
Visit http://www.dark-rising.co.uk/ and check out if youre dark enough |

Daimien Hayes
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
1
|
Posted - 2011.11.01 23:33:00 -
[14] - Quote
join now and get a free head padding
http://www.dark-rising.co.uk/ |

Daimien Hayes
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
1
|
Posted - 2011.11.02 12:16:00 -
[15] - Quote
What we offer:
- players in Fountain area to have a laugh and pvp with
- we have multi-timezone coverage
- daily ops
- great community
- lots of experienced pilots
- strong industrial base
what we are looking for:
- must have active recent pvp history on killboards and familiar with empire, wardec, lowsec and 0.0 game mechanics
- must be willing to abide by our policies about smack and forum behavior
- must be use teamspeak 3 and irc and other alliance comms whenever hes online and have a working microphone
- must have atleast decent english
- must have mature and healthy attitude towards gaming
it doesnt matter if you have 10 alts or none... it doesnt matter if you have 100 or 5 mil sp... it doesnt matter if your mother says you have to go to bed before 12... it doesnt matter if your wife has plans for every friday... all that matters is that youre having fun and enjoying your career with our online community... our family in New Eden... our home.
-Daim- |

Daimien Hayes
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
1
|
Posted - 2011.11.07 13:01:00 -
[16] - Quote
come check us out... http://www.dark-rising.co.uk/ and http://dark.eve-kill.net/?a=home
dont miss the action |

Daimien Hayes
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
1
|
Posted - 2011.11.09 14:55:00 -
[17] - Quote
recruitment still open with restrictions
check us out http://www.dark-rising.co.uk/
http://dark.eve-kill.net/?a=home
-Daim- |

Rydra Wong
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
5
|
Posted - 2011.11.11 11:53:00 -
[18] - Quote
Join the DARK side!
Now with more robot unicorns: http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html
For even more fun, visit
http://www.dark-rising.co.uk |

Daimien Hayes
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
1
|
Posted - 2011.11.12 19:53:00 -
[19] - Quote
lets see if we get any dread kills today ^^.... cant wait
Check us out @ http://www.dark-rising.co.uk/ |

Daimien Hayes
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
1
|
Posted - 2011.11.13 10:38:00 -
[20] - Quote
no dread kills but some as a compensation got couple subcap kills
http://www.dark-rising.co.uk/ http://dark.eve-kill.net/?a=home |

Daimien Hayes
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
1
|
Posted - 2011.11.14 14:48:00 -
[21] - Quote
Theres a particular song playing in my mind right now.... artist is Iron Maiden
Recruitment open with restrictions
http://www.dark-rising.co.uk/ |

Daimien Hayes
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
1
|
Posted - 2011.11.15 21:23:00 -
[22] - Quote
I hear cookies taste better with little carebear tears in them
Recruitment open with restrictions
http://www.dark-rising.co.uk/ |

Daimien Hayes
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
1
|
Posted - 2011.11.18 10:55:00 -
[23] - Quote
Ole!
come check us out @ http://www.dark-rising.co.uk/ |

Nikolai-Dante
University of Caille Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2011.11.18 23:00:00 -
[24] - Quote
Hi Guys I would like to ask a few questions
Is your CEO respected by the corp ?
I see your corp lost many members around the same time your current CEO too charge. Is this because they didnt like the changes?
Does your CEO communicate with the corp members on TS or spend more time on other things and or sucking up to other corps ?
Is your CEO one of those that sends out mails telling folk to join this fleet in that ship and not actually attend themselves blaming rl.
Does she actively pvp (Dark is supposed to be a PVP corp) because her killboard stats are very low . currently she would nt qualify to join with those stats.
Is your CEO a bad substitue for the previous CEO ?
Does your CEO use undeclared alts to manipulate your local market ,ripping off fellow corp and alliance members?
Is Dark Rising mainly run by afk directors?
Is Dark rising the laughing stock of EXE because of certain members and their ridiculous ratting losses ?
I look forward to your answers with great anticipation.
|

Daimien Hayes
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
1
|
Posted - 2011.11.19 14:48:00 -
[25] - Quote
Currently recruiting new members Check our kb and forums @ http://www.dark-rising.co.uk/
-Daim- |

Rydra Wong
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
5
|
Posted - 2011.11.19 18:43:00 -
[26] - Quote
Nikolai-Dante wrote:Hi Guys I would like to ask a few questions
I do appreciate the odd question, I will do my best to answer them for you.
Am I respected by the corp? I do not conduct polls on respect levels to give you any definitive measurable answer, but the only thing I can give you towards this is that the corp seems to be quite stable, numbers on average are rising, very few members have left in several months. Therefore I can only assume that the majority are happy with how things are going.
When Mitch Taylor stood down as CEO we also embarked on our next stage of the corps evolution, joining ExE officially (we had held the tag beforehand for ease of pos management among other things), moving to fountain, and working with TEST and Goons. Some chose this time to leave the game, others were long friends of Mitch and decided to try something new elsewhere, others did not agree with our new choice of allies. I still speak to many of those that left, many are of them are and were my friends, and I miss all of them. Others were removed by myself, being alts that we couldnGÇÖt track, or members that had gone AFK long ago and had not been removed. Call it a spring clean, even though it was summertime.
Do I communicate on TS? Yes, IGÇÖm online pretty much every day, and I suspect I frequently talk too much. Unfortunately, I do have a job, a wife, a home, and other hobbies, so itGÇÖs fair to say the majority of my time is spent on other things, I do sometimes like to sleep as well. IGÇÖm afraid I do not need to suck up to other corps. I already have a fantastic corp, and IGÇÖm already CEO. There is nothing I have to suck up to other corps for at this time, unless you know of some corps that wish to bribe me with shiny things.
Do I send mails telling people to join fleets? Yes IGÇÖm afraid I do. ItGÇÖs one of the tasks of a leader, to make sure that others are aware of whatGÇÖs going on. No, I do not always attend fleets. As highlighted above, I have a commitments outside of EvE, and I do occasionally have to balance mistress-eve with mistress-wife-who-wants-to-spend-time-with-me.
Do I PVP? Sometimes not as much as IGÇÖd like, but yes thank you. As with many eve players, I have more than one character, and I am also known to fly logistics, cov ops and other such things.
Am I a bad substitute for the previous CEO? Yes. Mitch Taylor was an exceptional CEO, and a good friend. I am not him, therefore I cannot substitute him. I can only run my corp to the best of my abilities, using my best judgement.
Do I manipulate the local market? I wish I had the time, energy or isk to do so. I do not knowingly rip off anyone, and do not condone market pvp from my members towards friends, corp mates and allies. Anyone I catch doing this I deal with accordingly.
Is Dark-Rising run by AFK directors? No, that IGÇÖm afraid is an oxymoron. If they were AFK, they wouldnGÇÖt be running anything, therefore dark is run by active Directors. Some directors are AFK at this time due to RL commitments, and I do hope they get to return eventually, as I miss having more people to make do jobs I donGÇÖt want to do.
Are we the laughing stock of ExE? Well I didnGÇÖt think my jokes were that funny, I guess IGÇÖd have to ask others within the alliance about that and get back to you. As to losses, all corps have losses, and some are more entertaining to view than others. If you or others find them amusing, then I guess weGÇÖre still fulfilling our aims to provide enjoyment.
I hope this answers your queries, and suggest if you have any further questions you can get a speedier answer using our ingame public channel GÇÿdark-risingGÇÖ, or by our forum: http://dark-rising.co.uk/Dark/vBulletin/forum.php
|

Nikolai-Dante
University of Caille Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2011.11.20 08:44:00 -
[27] - Quote
Hi Guys
I would like to thank you for your honest and thorough reply to the questions.
However ,in life there are leaders and there are followers (sheep) I get the Impression that since your previous leader retired you seem to have lost direction & under the current leadership you have become the sheep.
Quote:EDIT: I Forgot, I also eat babies. preferably unborn ones
This sir, is somewhat of an unfortunate remark from you. To make babies you need balls from what I understand you clearly don't have any. If you did then maybe you would sort out the discord within your ranks.
Maybe you will stand aside when the real leader returns ! |

Mr Digs
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
0
|
Posted - 2011.11.20 09:34:00 -
[28] - Quote
I think people need to post with their mains (Mr. Monkey...)
Incidently, daily bump
www.dark-rising.co.uk - Come and join us. We have alot of fun winding up the locals in fountain Core |

Rydra Wong
Dark-Rising Executive Outcomes
6
|
Posted - 2011.11.20 12:25:00 -
[29] - Quote
Nikolai-Dante wrote:Hi Guys I would like to thank you for your honest and thorough reply to the questions. However ,in life there are leaders and there are followers (sheep) I get the Impression that since your previous leader retired you seem to have lost direction & under the current leadership you have become the sheep. Quote:EDIT: I Forgot, I also eat babies. preferably unborn ones This sir, is somewhat of an unfortunate remark from you. To make babies you need balls from what I understand you clearly don't have any. If you did then maybe you would sort out the discord within your ranks. Maybe you will stand aside when the real leader returns !
I'm not sure what you hope to achieve with this post, as it is remarkably misinformed.
There is no 'sheepishness' here, every step we have taken as a corp has been carefully taken, and discussed where needed with myself, the directors and the membership. The decision 1 year ago to leave IT was discussed between Mitch and his team of directors, including myself, and then the members. We chose to leave what was the biggest alliance in the game. The choice of me as CEO was not contested by any person, there was no other candidate 'with the balls' to step up to the position.
As to 'having balls to deal with discord', again you seem to be in an illusion. Anyone who is not happy with me, my management style or the corp as a whole is fully welcome to express those issues to me or my directors, face to face. I am certainly open to criticism, being my own biggest and worst critic. I do not put up with bad attitude in my corp, towards me or any other member. Anyone who has a problem is free to deal with it, in private between the parties, or to discuss their problems with me. But anyone who cannot remain at least civil is not welcome in my corp, and snide comments directed or behind peoples backs will not be tolerated, and people have been asked to leave for this type of behaviour, by me. Anyone who feels this way, and fails to discuss them with the right people (the people they have issues with, myself or my directors) are the ones 'lacking balls'.
Now as to 'the real leader returns', you are again wholly misinformed. As stated, I myself still keep in touch with Mitch outside of eve, and have in fact spoken to him inside of eve recently, as have many members. He has no intention of returning to becoming CEO at this time, or plans to do so in the near future, but may come back on a casual basis, where I fully intend to utilise his abilities to run drunk fleets and sing karaoke, a skill I never fully acquired. If at any point I feel the need to step down in the future, I welcome the opportunity for someone else to manage DARK, as it is indeed a priviledge to work with such a good team of directors, and to fly with such exceptional pilots. In 7 years of playing EvE, I have found no better home. |

Nikolai-Dante
University of Caille Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2011.11.20 15:00:00 -
[30] - Quote
Thanks again for such detailed answers.
Is it true that another member of EXE alliance, Black lance have been asked to leave ,in a word they have been kicked. Is this not the corp you have spent many hours 'sucking up to ' to now show your true colors and stab in the back ?
Surely as part of an alliance of "friends" you were party to making the decision to kick them? Or like the lame excuse of a CEO that you are, you will probably deny it.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |