| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

swe fd
|
Posted - 2004.06.23 07:51:00 -
[1]
What if you have -4.9 in sec status and with the Diplomacy skill you can get around -3.0 to Concord.
Can you then enter a 0.5,0.6 system or what is the skill for?
|

FEvul
|
Posted - 2004.06.23 14:08:00 -
[2]
like I care... got -1.8 
|

swe fd
|
Posted - 2004.06.24 07:30:00 -
[3]
DoesnŠt anyone know?? Strange ...
|

Daolin
|
Posted - 2004.06.24 08:38:00 -
[4]
If you can, then it's a bug, CONCORD standing and security status are supposed to be independent entitites.
The skill is meant mainly for agent runners and convoy hunters, who are bound to get negative standings with some of the empires.
|

swe fd
|
Posted - 2004.06.24 11:00:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Daolin If you can, then it's a bug, CONCORD standing and security status are supposed to be independent entitites.
The skill is meant mainly for agent runners and convoy hunters, who are bound to get negative standings with some of the empires.
Well my sec status is the same but it getŠs better towards CONCORD. And isnŠt CONCORD guarding the Empire space? So they shouldnŠt attack someone that they have like -1.9 to in a 1.0 area?
|

Harisdrop
|
Posted - 2004.06.24 13:30:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Harisdrop on 24/06/2004 13:33:28 Ok first off. You have connection type skills.
Connection is for the good npc corps.
Criminal Connections is for the criminal npc corps.
Diplomacy is for Hostile npc corps.
The way you find who is who is pull up the standings to Concord. If they like a npc corp they are good. If they are are -1 standing or close they are hostile. And I think if they are -3 they are criminal.
Fast talk will give you a better rating to Concord.
This is generally not important now. Concord does not attack unless there is a criminal flag placed on you. Criminal flaging is diferent than standings. Do not try to relate them. NPC corps that are hostile do not attack you if your standings are bad. We know Criminals do attack.
The standings code is not fully implemented. When it does you will hear the biggest whine ever. It is coming. --------------------------
Garsh ma it soo cool killing people in there space thingies |

Trevedian
|
Posted - 2004.06.24 15:57:00 -
[7]
This is a good question swe, I was wondering the same thing. I'm -1.8 atm and I was wondering if I got below -2.0 and trained up diplomacy could I still travel throughout empire. I wouldn't pay attention to the "Know it all's" that say security status and concord standing are 2 different things, because they are just guessing. I hope someone that is below -2 will train up diplomacy and see if they get owned when they travel to a 1.0 
Sex0r > you're bounty turns me on.. you seem like the kind of amarrian to dominate me
|

Harisdrop
|
Posted - 2004.06.25 14:07:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Trevedian This is a good question swe, I was wondering the same thing. I'm -1.8 atm and I was wondering if I got below -2.0 and trained up diplomacy could I still travel throughout empire. I wouldn't pay attention to the "Know it all's" that say security status and concord standing are 2 different things, because they are just guessing. I hope someone that is below -2 will train up diplomacy and see if they get owned when they travel to a 1.0 
Ahhh I guess you are worried my KROM friend. Security status and concord standings are soo different. The whine I talk about is what you will do when they turn on the standings switch. Currently they only activate security to concord. Soo until your security rating is below 0.0 enough you will not get attacked by concord.This is where the change comes.
When the change comes, I think the way they will do it is certain solarsytems will have concord some will have empire. Your standings will allow those systems to be accessed. With the connection skill pack and fast talk you will be able to freely move thru the galaxy. Security will revert back to player versus player. Soo if players with criminal flagging security ratings will be open season to good players no matter where they are. The -6.0 can roam around and if thier standings is applicable can enter empire space, but they can be picked off by players with no recourse from concord.
Therefore its a good/bad thing for sec ratings players. If you have a one sided standings its good/bad.
If you have good social skills its good.
--------------------------
Garsh ma it soo cool killing people in there space thingies |

Plasmatique
|
Posted - 2004.06.25 22:44:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Harisdrop Edited by: Harisdrop on 24/06/2004 13:33:28
Fast talk will give you a better rating to Concord.
*Screeeeeeeech*...
Not so fast agentboy. Fast Talk skill gives you a greater standing increase with concord.
Which means, let's say you kill an npc rat and it would normally give you a 0.0015% standing increase to concord without fasttalk.
With fasttalk at level 5, you would get a 0.001875% standing increase. The numbers arent exact, only to give an example.
..................................... Proud Owner of a Navy Issue Raven
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |