| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Kai Shinkachi
Gallente Eth3real Accord Corporate Enterprise Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.10.11 05:42:00 -
[1]
I am training for a Thanatos, I know the skills needed to pilot one and some other duh skills. But I would like from someone kind enough, a list of all skills needed and the to the levels needed to make the best of this ship, ie what is recommended before I take this into war. (I cannot as of yet fly this fine vessel but I ain't too far off.) Sig? What sig? |

Felix Dzerzhinsky
Caldari Wreckless Abandon G00DFELLAS
|
Posted - 2008.10.11 08:43:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Felix Dzerzhinsky on 11/10/2008 08:44:15 Ship skill - Carrier 4.
Drone Skills - T2 Sentries, fighters 4, T2 heavies, Heavy Shield and Armor repper drones, Heavy ECM drones and Heavy Webber drones. All support drone skills to 4.
Remote Repper - Capital Remote Shield Emissions 4, Capital Remote Armor Repper 4.
Tank - All the compensations to 4 (5 is ideal), Capital Armor rep 4, Hull UG and Mechanic are 5 of course.
Cap - The two cap skills to 5 (regen and ammount).
Shields - Shield Regen and Shield ammount 5.
Nav - Jump Drive Op. 5, Calibration 4 (absolutly key), fuel conservation 4.
thats about it. . .
----
ECCM is a Counter-measure not a defense. |

CrayC
Gallente CrayC Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.10.11 14:04:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Kai Shinkachi the levels needed to make the best of this ship
What Felix said, except they should be at 5, not 4...
|

FireT
|
Posted - 2008.10.11 17:16:00 -
[4]
What CrayC said. I am planning, dreaming, of a Thanatos but I am not touching it till all my support skills are maxed out. What's the point of a capital ship and then fly it half-ass?
I did that when I first joined Eve and had trouble doing things.... now I am waiting patiently and doing other fun things first while my skills are training.
|

Telameto
Gallente War Whores
|
Posted - 2008.10.15 14:28:00 -
[5]
Although the OP did say he intends to bring it to fight, I'm more interested in the logistics side, and that jump-drive to ferry goods into empire.
As a combat character, a jump freighter and the required skills does not appeal much, but a carrier would allow for moving unpackaged ships and about 3-4 GSCs from an NPC station in 0.0 to a lo-sec POS in 1 cyno, and distribute things to market, all while those lvl 4/drone skills reach 5...
Meanwhile training the ship does net BS v... Although going Amarr due to ratting area (not FOTM), just will be training guns along with drones (maybe dread?)... Anyhow this noob would appreciate any advise, and sorry for the thread tangent (hijack? )...
|

Dark Soldat
Caldari Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2008.10.15 17:39:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Telameto Although the OP did say he intends to bring it to fight, I'm more interested in the logistics side, and that jump-drive to ferry goods into empire.
No. Why ? because capital ships cant jump into empire by any means.. except Titans.. but thats just for fun..
|

Mona X
Caldari Polish Task Forces C0VEN
|
Posted - 2008.10.15 18:53:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Dark Soldat
Originally by: Telameto Although the OP did say he intends to bring it to fight, I'm more interested in the logistics side, and that jump-drive to ferry goods into empire.
No. Why ? because capital ships cant jump into empire by any means.. except Titans.. but thats just for fun..
Lowsec is also Empire.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |