| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Tenskawatawa
|
Posted - 2008.10.18 02:23:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Tenskawatawa on 18/10/2008 02:24:02 I'm shedding the extras of accounts I don't use anymore. This was one of the extras.
Looking for a decent price, but nothing fancy. Skills: 67 with 13,322,904 points Updated: 18/10/2008 03:14 WEST Updated
Here are the skills: Tenskawatawa
There is some cache associated with the name too... he was going to be part of a pack of Raiders into Amarr territory, but never materialized.
Here's the details: Starting bid: 500mil Bid Increments: 100mil allowable. Buy outs considered. Sniper Rule Auction Ends Oct 19, 2008 EST at 9pm or if I get tired and just want to end it sooner.
He could be trained up quickly to be whatever you want, and with the RP angle... could be fun!
Isk goes to this char, and I'll transfer it per normal rules.
|

VB Sarge
The Bastards
|
Posted - 2008.10.18 02:38:00 -
[2]
500m to start you off, mildly interested. www.the-bastards.com Ask me about recruiting options |

Cruentiorus
Defenders of the Plain of Aleion
|
Posted - 2008.10.18 05:07:00 -
[3]
Cant see the skills in the link.
But I will bid 600mil
|

Tenskawatawa
|
Posted - 2008.10.18 12:50:00 -
[4]
Here you go for the link to skills: http://ineve.net/skills/character.php?charID=MjUzNzI0MTIx
Thanks for the bid!
|

Stard Derko
|
Posted - 2008.10.18 12:59:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Stard Derko on 18/10/2008 13:00:42 I will bid 1 billion.
Please confirm that wallet is positive?
What about assets?
|

Stard Derko
|
Posted - 2008.10.19 14:11:00 -
[6]
Bid retracted, no response from seller.
|

Sepelio Fas
Macabre Votum Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2008.10.19 15:05:00 -
[7]
sending you a mail in game as well but i'll bid 800 mil
|

Whotan
Gallente Sci-Tec
|
Posted - 2008.10.19 15:24:00 -
[8]
900m balle |

sddffiu
|
Posted - 2008.10.19 15:27:00 -
[9]
Edited by: sddffiu on 19/10/2008 15:32:09 retracted
|

Cartter Kane
Kernel of War Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2008.10.19 16:17:00 -
[10]
I'll bid 1B
|

Sepelio Fas
Macabre Votum Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2008.10.19 16:47:00 -
[11]
i'll bid 1.1 bil
|

Sepelio Fas
Macabre Votum Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2008.10.19 16:51:00 -
[12]
Edited by: Sepelio Fas on 19/10/2008 16:52:20
|

Infamous Prime
|
Posted - 2008.10.19 17:54:00 -
[13]
1.2 B
|

Cartter Kane
Kernel of War Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2008.10.19 18:40:00 -
[14]
I'll bid 1.3B Also if you agree, i can put a 1.5B B/O.
Convo me IG on Cartter Kane or my alt Aesaetr
|

Whotan
Gallente Sci-Tec
|
Posted - 2008.10.19 18:41:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Whotan on 19/10/2008 18:41:31 1.6
I also need a confirm that the wallet is + balle |

Cartter Kane
Kernel of War Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2008.10.19 18:52:00 -
[16]
1.7B...
|

Whotan
Gallente Sci-Tec
|
Posted - 2008.10.19 18:57:00 -
[17]
1.8
if you confirm the wallet balle |

Cartter Kane
Kernel of War Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2008.10.19 19:52:00 -
[18]
Bid of 2B here
|

Tenskawatawa
|
Posted - 2008.10.20 05:17:00 -
[19]
Wallet it positive, and the account is in good standing. I'll park the character practically anywhere he can fly to.
Sorry for the delay, current high bid is: 2.0B I'll close it tomorrow. I got caught at work. sorry! loggin in to check evemail.
Long weekend. Appreciate the patience!
|

Cartter Kane
Kernel of War Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2008.10.20 15:23:00 -
[20]
Isks sent at 15.19 EVE time as conclued by eve mail. Now waiting for character transfert
|

Cartter Kane
Kernel of War Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2008.10.21 13:44:00 -
[21]
Edited by: Cartter Kane on 21/10/2008 13:44:06 still waiting for character transfert...
|

Tenskawatawa
|
Posted - 2008.10.21 16:41:00 -
[22]
Isk accepted and character transferred. Best of luck and enjoy!
CK
|

Cartter Kane
Kernel of War Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2008.10.21 17:59:00 -
[23]
I confirm, character received.
Thanks for all
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |