| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Cown
Caldari Repo Industries Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2008.10.29 14:24:00 -
[31]
This is very nice, autowin i might add 
|

Jay See
|
Posted - 2008.10.29 20:21:00 -
[32]
posting right after Cown!  will dl the vid tomorrow expecting some high quality fights!
|

doctorstupid2
The Accursed
|
Posted - 2008.11.08 15:42:00 -
[33]
bump 
Abusive | Deadspace | Deadspace2 |

MalVortex
Reaper Industries Eternal Rapture
|
Posted - 2008.11.09 00:53:00 -
[34]
After such a ringing endorsement how can I refuse? Will update w/ comments after DL is complete.
Just as an FYI, your eve-files link has /wristed. File seems to no longer exist. Mirror is doing well for me at least.
|

Joann Melekhai
Malevolent Emo Herders Obsidian Empire
|
Posted - 2008.11.14 14:10:00 -
[35]
Great movie and great music! Been listening to Deltron 3030 and Busta Rhymes for hours and hours now. Love when people dare to move out of the box and add something else than mainstream music to their videos.
The Tempest action was nice, bet they didn't expect that from a 'pest. Both thumbs up and keep 'em coming.  ----- bzzt-zap |

Sard Caid
Uninvited Guests Rote Kapelle
|
Posted - 2008.11.14 16:43:00 -
[36]
10/10, fantastic piloting, good music, module management, everything. It's not often I feel the reason to jump into a pest lately, and this flick has me wanting to try one out for pirating. Thanks! |

LordVodka
Earned In Blood
|
Posted - 2008.11.17 02:52:00 -
[37]
Edited by: LordVodka on 17/11/2008 02:51:53 Nice video, I enjoyed the tempest parts most, the flying style there was a pretty solid strategy, however I doubt it works as well now with the speed nerf. As for the rest of the video the piloting was ok =-p seemed like you lost a gang member in alot of fights you shouldn't have though.
Overall though congrats on a nice vid
O ya one last thing Deltron sucks! hahahha
|

Muad' Dib
Gallente Beyond Divinity Inc
|
Posted - 2008.11.17 06:01:00 -
[38]
Awesome vid, too bad it's pre-QR and webb got nerfed. :( |

Dom Khavash
|
Posted - 2008.11.17 15:47:00 -
[39]
linkys are not working ... can some help and upload this vid ... thx
Dom |

ElCoCo
KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.11.17 20:09:00 -
[40]
Linky no worky! Boink! |

Joann Melekhai
Universal Securities
|
Posted - 2008.11.17 21:54:00 -
[41]
Edited by: Joann Melekhai on 17/11/2008 21:55:36 I've uploaded the video again. (if this violates some rule, or if OP wants me to take it down I will remove it of course)
Here it is > Boat Violence by Trista Rotnor
Oh, forgot to say Thanks Chribba! |

Ze4K DK
Gallente Most Wanted INC G00DFELLAS
|
Posted - 2008.11.18 04:41:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Joann Melekhai Edited by: Joann Melekhai on 17/11/2008 21:55:36 I've uploaded the video again. (if this violates some rule, or if OP wants me to take it down I will remove it of course)
Here it is > Boat Violence by Trista Rotnor
Oh, forgot to say Thanks Chribba!
404 file not found... EVE-Files is acting up =/
|

Joann Melekhai
Universal Securities
|
Posted - 2008.11.18 18:19:00 -
[43]
Strange, worked fine right after I uploaded it. Guess it's the site as you say. |

Dom Khavash
|
Posted - 2008.11.18 18:36:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Joann Melekhai Edited by: Joann Melekhai on 17/11/2008 21:55:36 I've uploaded the video again. (if this violates some rule, or if OP wants me to take it down I will remove it of course)
Here it is > Boat Violence by Trista Rotnor
Oh, forgot to say Thanks Chribba!
thx ... link works ... downloading now!!
Dom |

Beardponderer
You're Doing It Wrong
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 00:04:00 -
[45]
Very nice action
More  |

Avaricia
The Accursed
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 00:50:00 -
[46]
our host went down, apparently unlimited bandwidth doesn't really mean unlimited 
hopefully it'll be sorted out soon
griefmatic 2 reign of terror griefmatic |

Zjuradain
|
Posted - 2008.12.21 02:09:00 -
[47]
very nice video...probably the best eve video ive seen...keep them coming! :)
|

Rennion
|
Posted - 2008.12.22 13:27:00 -
[48]
Sexy tempest action, makes a nice change after the stream of plated gank bs bore fests I just watched before it.
:)
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |