| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Earthan
|
Posted - 2004.07.01 23:53:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Earthan on 01/07/2004 23:56:44 I would like to congratulate both sides, the first day was great with many battles and much fun.
No more boring blob wars:) , many small skirmishes.
I am ipressed by Rohan pilots who fight even when odds are infavourable .I had one by one 2 thoraxes and 1 kestrel attacking my mega.A blackbird adn a crow attacked our small raiding party didnt run in Villore.I salute you:)
Also all pilots from Rohan i meet are very nice, nice chatting in local
Lets keep this up , its great, the gods of war are proud of us :)
Stars, stars like dust, all around me.... |

Earthan
|
Posted - 2004.07.01 23:53:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Earthan on 01/07/2004 23:56:44 I would like to congratulate both sides, the first day was great with many battles and much fun.
No more boring blob wars:) , many small skirmishes.
I am ipressed by Rohan pilots who fight even when odds are infavourable .I had one by one 2 thoraxes and 1 kestrel attacking my mega.A blackbird adn a crow attacked our small raiding party didnt run in Villore.I salute you:)
Also all pilots from Rohan i meet are very nice, nice chatting in local
Lets keep this up , its great, the gods of war are proud of us :)
Stars, stars like dust, all around me.... |

Garramon
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 00:01:00 -
[3]
Aye it was great fun, and we only crashed Luminaire twice!
Amazingly, nobody lost ships during either of those node drops, so we could fight and lose them later on. ------------------------------------------------
 |

Garramon
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 00:01:00 -
[4]
Aye it was great fun, and we only crashed Luminaire twice!
Amazingly, nobody lost ships during either of those node drops, so we could fight and lose them later on. ------------------------------------------------
 |

Earthan
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 00:03:00 -
[5]
we crashed to amyn times
Like you said luckily not once during battle
Stars, stars like dust, all around me.... |

Earthan
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 00:03:00 -
[6]
we crashed to amyn times
Like you said luckily not once during battle
Stars, stars like dust, all around me.... |

Blacklight
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 05:10:00 -
[7]
Yup props to Rohan, good guys and good fighting.
After the first days fighting and it looks like this could be really good fun. Looking forward to having more fun over the coming weeks.
It's always a pleasure fighting good natured guys that like a rumble.
Eve Blacklight Style
|

Blacklight
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 05:10:00 -
[8]
Yup props to Rohan, good guys and good fighting.
After the first days fighting and it looks like this could be really good fun. Looking forward to having more fun over the coming weeks.
It's always a pleasure fighting good natured guys that like a rumble.
Eve Blacklight Style
|

Reptar
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 06:50:00 -
[9]
hehe, props to both side, im liking this change from blob wars.
|

Reptar
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 06:50:00 -
[10]
hehe, props to both side, im liking this change from blob wars.
|

MAXSuicide
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 07:29:00 -
[11]
no flaming? no smacktalking? theres been so much of it in these forums im almost dissapointed there isnt any here :P
GL to both corps in the coming battles :D
My vids and random stuff |

MAXSuicide
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 07:29:00 -
[12]
no flaming? no smacktalking? theres been so much of it in these forums im almost dissapointed there isnt any here :P
GL to both corps in the coming battles :D
My vids and random stuff |

Neira matar
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 08:14:00 -
[13]
I agree tottaly very fun :)
PROUD MEMBER OF PA
|

Neira matar
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 08:14:00 -
[14]
I agree tottaly very fun :)
PROUD MEMBER OF PA
|

Thorsten Kabrinski
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 10:46:00 -
[15]
yes, I agree with it, much fun yesterday =)
and yeah, seems like we have to be careful in villore, not any side because of the war, but because of crashing clients. our whole gang crashed yesterday at one point, a few mins after one of your kestrels (capt. hudson?) blowed up. same happend to my girlfriend (miss fedex, bb)....so finaly I thought it would be time to take my crow out there 
I hope we'll have some more nice fights next days, with same flamefree localchat and respect for each side.
hm....need a new sig :p |

Thorsten Kabrinski
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 10:46:00 -
[16]
yes, I agree with it, much fun yesterday =)
and yeah, seems like we have to be careful in villore, not any side because of the war, but because of crashing clients. our whole gang crashed yesterday at one point, a few mins after one of your kestrels (capt. hudson?) blowed up. same happend to my girlfriend (miss fedex, bb)....so finaly I thought it would be time to take my crow out there 
I hope we'll have some more nice fights next days, with same flamefree localchat and respect for each side.
hm....need a new sig :p |

Tallan
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 16:45:00 -
[17]
Yesterdays skirmishes were the best fun I've had in months 
|

Tallan
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 16:45:00 -
[18]
Yesterdays skirmishes were the best fun I've had in months 
|

Blacklight
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 18:15:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Thorsten Kabrinski I hope we'll have some more nice fights next days, with same flamefree localchat and respect for each side.
You have my commitment to that, any problems just convo me and it'll be dealt with. Here's to more fun and games 
Eve Blacklight Style
|

Blacklight
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 18:15:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Thorsten Kabrinski I hope we'll have some more nice fights next days, with same flamefree localchat and respect for each side.
You have my commitment to that, any problems just convo me and it'll be dealt with. Here's to more fun and games 
Eve Blacklight Style
|

Reptar
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 19:09:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Blacklight
Originally by: Thorsten Kabrinski I hope we'll have some more nice fights next days, with same flamefree localchat and respect for each side.
You have my commitment to that, any problems just convo me and it'll be dealt with. Here's to more fun and games 
ditto
|

Reptar
|
Posted - 2004.07.02 19:09:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Blacklight
Originally by: Thorsten Kabrinski I hope we'll have some more nice fights next days, with same flamefree localchat and respect for each side.
You have my commitment to that, any problems just convo me and it'll be dealt with. Here's to more fun and games 
ditto
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |