|Pages:  :: one page
||Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
|Posted - 2008.11.01 20:23:00 -
I'm still a newbie in EVE but I've been gaming-online as far back as IOK, I've come to love EVE and its space environment (very HW like) and am in seek of a corp to move along my career.
I've read through many guides in my little spare time and I think the following describes me best:
2.4 mil SP, mission centered Calderi 3.4 standing with Calderi Navy
Seeking to branch out into exploring, inventing and possibly manufacturing.
Looking for a corp that is:
Mature, low-key, helpful, Carebear, PVE, PVP only so I can survive it, and looking for a stable player but will be interrupted on occasion by real-life.
Phychotherapy is expensive, bubble wrap is cheap.
House of Mercury
|Posted - 2008.11.01 20:47:00 -
throw me a convo ingame and ill tell you what we can offer you
|Posted - 2008.11.01 20:56:00 -
Our website: http://prcp.intrepidcrossing.org/
What Intrepid Crossing [IRC] offers:
1) IRC Policy: "If it isn't fun, why play?"
2) Anti-pirate & Anti-smack, no exceptions
3) We respect the Priority of Real Life
4) Friendly, mature players of both genders in IRC
5) Empire Based Academy to Prepare New Pilots ( Progenitor Corporation )
6) Fast Track To 0.0 for Experienced Pilots ( Progenitor Corporation )
7) Full training and advice in PvP if required, from experienced pilots
8) Mandatory Home Defense Policy ( no one ducks a fight )
9) 0.0 Accomodation ( Etherium Reach Region 30 jumps from Empire )
10) Multiple alliance stations ( Three Outposts Deployed; More To Come Soon! )
11) Allies: Etheral Dawn; Goonswarm; & others!
12) Daily Roaming Gangs ( http://www.kb.intrepidcrossing.org ) - 10-50 man!
13) Killboard ( http://www.kb.intrepidcrossing.org ) - Verify our pew pew here!
14) Lucrative Ratting To Support Your PvP Addiction! Economic model that works!
15) Arkanor, Bistot, Crokite, Ochre, Mercoxit & more in multiple constellations!
16) Jump Bridge Infrastructure supporting mining, ratting & pvp!
17) Alliance over 1200 pilots! Online 23/7!
18) TeamSpeak server ( Q&A available )
19) Forums littered with tried & tested ship setups and tactics
20) Full advice on skill planning and progression
21) We recruit dedicated players, so we ask for a limited API code.
Contact GordonH, Axexut and/or Razzy for more information and questions!
|Posted - 2008.11.01 21:55:00 -
Hey Tas, I sent you an Eve Mail, get back to me so we can discuss this further! :D
We would kill to have you!
|Posted - 2008.11.01 22:26:00 -
You should read our recruitment post: HERE Or just go directly to our web site: HERE
Check us out and c what you think.
|Posted - 2008.11.01 23:23:00 -
Looking for a corporation and new to Eve? Want to join a corp that will train you in PVP? Looking for a place to to have fun as you learn about this universe? Check out the Sisterhood Academy and we'll train you to become proficient at PVP in all sectors of space.
|Posted - 2008.11.01 23:26:00 -
hi Tas Nok
your seeking for some training and how some tings in eve go
maby i have somting for you
where Imperial House Ordos -EXE-
where al round and atm a emp bassed corp
whe mainly focus on running mission for amarr and caldari and mining.
where also focusing upon manufacturing and inventing
and also like to hunt pirates from time to time
we only ask for you to show your face in ower opses from time to time.
if we got your intrest feel freely to join ower general chat box -EXE-
and or talk to ower head CEO executrix
or me kushkan or kajou when where online ;)
E L I T E Alliance
|Posted - 2008.11.02 01:04:00 -
2.4 mil SP, mission centered Calderi 3.4 standing with Calderi Navy - love missions? so do we! we are amarr based corp, we started in caldari space with missions, moved to amarr space and never looked back. why? better loot (angel/sansha), less lag and we are just few jumps from major trade hub (amarr)
Seeking to branch out into exploring, inventing and possibly manufacturing. - Sounds great! Why limit yourself to only one part of the game? In fact, we have members with similar interests, you may be able to learn something new maybe?
PvP learning? We can provide you that also - we have small roaming lowsec gangs ops at least 2-3 times every month, it is good opportunity to have some pew pew fun..
Hegemony Enterprises would like to recruit you, i think it could be fun. You can check our recruitment thread here
Hope to see you soon.
P.S. if you think that getting standings with amarr corps will be hard - we are doing lvl4 missions regulary, it is no problem tag you along ;)
Time Of Apocolypse
|Posted - 2008.11.02 01:35:00 -
Time Of Apocolypse is a mission running corp, we do missions for Caldari Navy in groups and solo.
Most members are using lvl4 agents and we are going to try out lvl5 very soon.
If you want to do missions with us give me a mail/convo.
Time Of Apocolypse CEO
Time Of Apocolypse Forums
Wolf Pack Enterprises
|Posted - 2008.11.02 01:54:00 -
You certainly should check out Wolf Pack Enterprises as well, though I see several good groups above already.
Stop in WERES channel to chat with us and other members of our alliance. We're an adult casual corp with a strong PVE/industrial side but also some PVP. We're active in Providence region as well as amarr space in general.
We've always been willing to help new or inexperienced players explore the game and get the most out of it. Whether you want to mine, run missions, do trading or rat in 0.0, we can make it happen.
|Posted - 2008.11.02 04:21:00 -
Exploratis recruitment thread
We are a mission running exploration oriented corp which is looking for more PVE/PVP/PVA pilots. We have access to alliance research POSs in empire.
Drop into the in game channel "Exploratis" or contact myself, DemonTank73 or Syresh in game.
|Posted - 2008.11.04 11:26:00 -
We've recently had a few people around your exp level join our corp. I think you might like to join them as we help them progress along there Eve career path. Drop me a convo when you're free and we'll have a chat to see if I'm right.
|Pages:  :: one page
|First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page