| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Sally
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 12:44:00 -
[1]
Quote: Server is running version Castor 1.27(1618) This client is version Castor 1.26(1618)
 -- Stories: #1 --
|

Sally
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 12:44:00 -
[2]
Quote: Server is running version Castor 1.27(1618) This client is version Castor 1.26(1618)
 -- Stories: #1 --
|

Neil Crow
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 13:57:00 -
[3]
That ain't really a crime, though. Maybe it's your punishment? Besides, it's fixed now.
|

Neil Crow
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 13:57:00 -
[4]
That ain't really a crime, though. Maybe it's your punishment? Besides, it's fixed now.
|

Valley Forge
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 15:34:00 -
[5]
The problem was a whole five minutes long. Couldn't you wait for the reset before the crying jag took place?
Some Men are Born Mediocre, Some Men Strive for Mediocrity, and Some have Mediocrity Thrust Upon Them...
Joseph Heller - Catch-22
|

Valley Forge
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 15:34:00 -
[6]
The problem was a whole five minutes long. Couldn't you wait for the reset before the crying jag took place?
Some Men are Born Mediocre, Some Men Strive for Mediocrity, and Some have Mediocrity Thrust Upon Them...
Joseph Heller - Catch-22
|

Sally
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 15:37:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Valley Forge The problem was a whole five minutes long. Couldn't you wait for the reset before the crying jag took place?
No, it ruined the planing of my whole day and it took me 5 minutes longer to refit all my frigates.
Time is ISK I say! -- Stories: #1 --
|

Sally
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 15:37:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Valley Forge The problem was a whole five minutes long. Couldn't you wait for the reset before the crying jag took place?
No, it ruined the planing of my whole day and it took me 5 minutes longer to refit all my frigates.
Time is ISK I say! -- Stories: #1 --
|

Broc Vallion
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 05:37:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Sally
Time is ISK I say!
Trolling forums takes time, time = isk.....hmmmmmmm
Maybe I should start trolling forums........not sure how I can make isk in here though....maybe if I troll alot it will come to me.....
|

Broc Vallion
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 05:37:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Sally
Time is ISK I say!
Trolling forums takes time, time = isk.....hmmmmmmm
Maybe I should start trolling forums........not sure how I can make isk in here though....maybe if I troll alot it will come to me.....
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |