| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Star Carrier
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 09:40:00 -
[1]
Everything is Max runs, see my bio for uptodate list. Discount if you pick up from my lab. Evemail me ingame if interested, with what you want discounts for large orders available. Escrows will be setup if you want at Gare for collection at your pleasure.
All Large Weapsons 16bpc pack 10m isk(ml/10) Large Energy Weapsons 5bpc pack 5m isk (ml/10) Large Hybrid Weapsons 6bpc pack 5m isk(ml/10) Large Projectile Weapsons 5bpc pack 5m isk(ml/10) Armor Hardner Set 4bpc 2.5m isk(ml/10) Cruise & Fof Cruise & Bane & Mjoinir 10bpc Set 1m isk (ml/10) Bestower 15runs (ml/10) All Mwd/Afterburner (ml/10) Large Smartbomb set 4bpc (ml/10) Gyro,HeatSink,Magnetic,Ballistic 4bpc set (ml/10) Heavy Nosferatu I (ml/10) Tracking Computer I (ml/10) XLarge Shield Booster (ml/10) Cruise Missile Launcher (ml/10) ECM MultiSpectral I (ml/10) Large Armor Repair (ml/60) EMP L + Anitmatter L (ml/50) Siege Launcher (ml/500) Basic Cargo bpc (ml/10) Webify bpc (ml/10) Warp Scrambler bpc (ml/30) Orge bpc (ml/50) Capacitor Power Relay 1 bpc (ml/50) Reactor Control Unit I bpc (ml/50) Power Diagnostic Unit I (ml/50)
Ingame Casino Site http://eve.test.co.uk
|

Star Carrier
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 09:40:00 -
[2]
Everything is Max runs, see my bio for uptodate list. Discount if you pick up from my lab. Evemail me ingame if interested, with what you want discounts for large orders available. Escrows will be setup if you want at Gare for collection at your pleasure.
All Large Weapsons 16bpc pack 10m isk(ml/10) Large Energy Weapsons 5bpc pack 5m isk (ml/10) Large Hybrid Weapsons 6bpc pack 5m isk(ml/10) Large Projectile Weapsons 5bpc pack 5m isk(ml/10) Armor Hardner Set 4bpc 2.5m isk(ml/10) Cruise & Fof Cruise & Bane & Mjoinir 10bpc Set 1m isk (ml/10) Bestower 15runs (ml/10) All Mwd/Afterburner (ml/10) Large Smartbomb set 4bpc (ml/10) Gyro,HeatSink,Magnetic,Ballistic 4bpc set (ml/10) Heavy Nosferatu I (ml/10) Tracking Computer I (ml/10) XLarge Shield Booster (ml/10) Cruise Missile Launcher (ml/10) ECM MultiSpectral I (ml/10) Large Armor Repair (ml/60) EMP L + Anitmatter L (ml/50) Siege Launcher (ml/500) Basic Cargo bpc (ml/10) Webify bpc (ml/10) Warp Scrambler bpc (ml/30) Orge bpc (ml/50) Capacitor Power Relay 1 bpc (ml/50) Reactor Control Unit I bpc (ml/50) Power Diagnostic Unit I (ml/50)
Ingame Casino Site http://eve.test.co.uk
|

Xfered
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 14:04:00 -
[3]
Discounts if you collect from top station in Gare, big discounts if you buy in bulk.
|

Xfered
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 14:04:00 -
[4]
Discounts if you collect from top station in Gare, big discounts if you buy in bulk.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |