| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Einheriar Ulrich
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 21:15:00 -
[31]
Edited by: Einheriar Ulrich on 07/07/2004 21:17:13
CAO CAO, your absolutly correct, but i do find Admiral Iceblock offensive, just for being in "Northern intellingence"", which is a contradiction of terms,in itself So Say I. Einheriar Ulrich of the Bloodline of Einheriar.
****Minion Of VOTF****
|

Einheriar Ulrich
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 21:15:00 -
[32]
Edited by: Einheriar Ulrich on 07/07/2004 21:17:13
CAO CAO, your absolutly correct, but i do find Admiral Iceblock offensive, just for being in "Northern intellingence"", which is a contradiction of terms,in itself So Say I. Einheriar Ulrich of the Bloodline of Einheriar.
****Minion Of VOTF****
|

Tiberius Caesar
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 21:15:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Ca0 Ca0 Edited by: Ca0 Ca0 on 07/07/2004 21:08:04 Tiberius,
You find a naz i reference offensive yet not offended at the Joseph Stalin comment? Stalin killed about 3 times as many people as Hit ler ever did.
I didnt bother to quote that one. It doesnt make my point ANY less valid.
|

Tiberius Caesar
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 21:15:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Ca0 Ca0 Edited by: Ca0 Ca0 on 07/07/2004 21:08:04 Tiberius,
You find a naz i reference offensive yet not offended at the Joseph Stalin comment? Stalin killed about 3 times as many people as Hit ler ever did.
I didnt bother to quote that one. It doesnt make my point ANY less valid.
|

crice
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 21:17:00 -
[35]
Edited by: crice on 07/07/2004 21:18:50 I see NCA as the Germans, lead by H1tler (Jade) to cause genocide on the people of EVE. The poor Germans don't know any better, they choose to follow like lemmings jumping off a cliff. Why? Because that is what they were told to do and that is what everyone else is doing.
|

crice
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 21:17:00 -
[36]
Edited by: crice on 07/07/2004 21:18:50 I see NCA as the Germans, lead by H1tler (Jade) to cause genocide on the people of EVE. The poor Germans don't know any better, they choose to follow like lemmings jumping off a cliff. Why? Because that is what they were told to do and that is what everyone else is doing.
|

Darkrydar
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 21:30:00 -
[37]
So, that would make Sir Molle, Mussolini and Notferr, Hirohito ?
|

Darkrydar
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 21:30:00 -
[38]
So, that would make Sir Molle, Mussolini and Notferr, Hirohito ?
|

Bared Bel'Medar
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 21:36:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Darkrydar So, that would make Sir Molle, Mussolini and Notferr, Hirohito ?
No, tht would be CA ******, PA mousillini
I am Jack's broken moral compass. I am Jack's STILL trapped in eve limbo. maybe not for much longer... |

Bared Bel'Medar
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 21:36:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Darkrydar So, that would make Sir Molle, Mussolini and Notferr, Hirohito ?
No, tht would be CA ******, PA mousillini
I am Jack's broken moral compass. I am Jack's STILL trapped in eve limbo. maybe not for much longer... |

Bared Bel'Medar
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 21:41:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Admiral IceBlock Edited by: Admiral IceBlock on 07/07/2004 20:56:08 FA : George W. Bush CA : Adolf H.
Country
FA - USA CFS - Atlantis CA - N. Germany TPS - Cuba
Weapon
FA - Water baloon CFS - Bambu stick SA - Desert Eagle CA - Wooden sword NCA - Spit XETIC - Softgun TPS - Hammer
Some of thsoe are actually kind of funny.
I am Jack's broken moral compass. I am Jack's STILL trapped in eve limbo. maybe not for much longer... |

Bared Bel'Medar
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 21:41:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Admiral IceBlock Edited by: Admiral IceBlock on 07/07/2004 20:56:08 FA : George W. Bush CA : Adolf H.
Country
FA - USA CFS - Atlantis CA - N. Germany TPS - Cuba
Weapon
FA - Water baloon CFS - Bambu stick SA - Desert Eagle CA - Wooden sword NCA - Spit XETIC - Softgun TPS - Hammer
Some of thsoe are actually kind of funny.
I am Jack's broken moral compass. I am Jack's STILL trapped in eve limbo. maybe not for much longer... |

Grimpak
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 21:44:00 -
[43]
JQA: modern europe?  -------------------
Quote: Fragm's Oversized Ego Cannon barely scratches the forums, inflicting omgnoonecares damage
|

Grimpak
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 21:44:00 -
[44]
JQA: modern europe?  -------------------
Quote: Fragm's Oversized Ego Cannon barely scratches the forums, inflicting omgnoonecares damage
|

Darkrydar
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 21:49:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Bared Bel'Medar
Originally by: Darkrydar So, that would make Sir Molle, Mussolini and Notferr, Hirohito ?
No, tht would be CA ******, PA mousillini
Thats probably how you really see it sitting in the station.
|

Darkrydar
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 21:49:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Bared Bel'Medar
Originally by: Darkrydar So, that would make Sir Molle, Mussolini and Notferr, Hirohito ?
No, tht would be CA ******, PA mousillini
Thats probably how you really see it sitting in the station.
|

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 23:53:00 -
[47]
LMFAO!!!
Best thread I've read in a long time.
CA: Joseph Stalin (Oh Yea. Damn we're ebil.)
Country-
FA- Great Britain CFS- Iraq. (got pounded, from rich to poor, but still ****y.) SA- China CA- Mother Russia! NCA- France XETIC- Canada (rich as ****, and no military to speak of) TPS- Japan
Weapon-
FA- tape recordings with lots of cussing CFS- waterguns SA- AK47 CA- Anti-Tank chain-gun NCA- Spit (ROFL!!! that was hilarious) XETIC- Dirty looks TPS- Semi with a drunk driver ** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 23:53:00 -
[48]
LMFAO!!!
Best thread I've read in a long time.
CA: Joseph Stalin (Oh Yea. Damn we're ebil.)
Country-
FA- Great Britain CFS- Iraq. (got pounded, from rich to poor, but still ****y.) SA- China CA- Mother Russia! NCA- France XETIC- Canada (rich as ****, and no military to speak of) TPS- Japan
Weapon-
FA- tape recordings with lots of cussing CFS- waterguns SA- AK47 CA- Anti-Tank chain-gun NCA- Spit (ROFL!!! that was hilarious) XETIC- Dirty looks TPS- Semi with a drunk driver ** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Negotiator
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 23:58:00 -
[49]
m0ovolution: Al'Quida >.>
|

Negotiator
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 23:58:00 -
[50]
m0ovolution: Al'Quida >.>
|

The End
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 00:03:00 -
[51]
Originally by: crice Edited by: crice on 07/07/2004 21:18:50 I see NCA as the Germans, lead by H1tler (Jade) to cause genocide on the people of EVE. The poor Germans don't know any better, they choose to follow like lemmings jumping off a cliff. Why? Because that is what they were told to do and that is what everyone else is doing.
ROFLMAO!
Bullseye!
|

The End
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 00:03:00 -
[52]
Originally by: crice Edited by: crice on 07/07/2004 21:18:50 I see NCA as the Germans, lead by H1tler (Jade) to cause genocide on the people of EVE. The poor Germans don't know any better, they choose to follow like lemmings jumping off a cliff. Why? Because that is what they were told to do and that is what everyone else is doing.
ROFLMAO!
Bullseye!
|

Rizmordan Hillgotlieb
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 01:32:00 -
[53]
Originally by: HyperBaton Country-
FA- Germany CFS- Liberia SA- Belgium CA- Mother Russia NCA- Indonesia XETIC- United Arabian Emirates TPS- Hawaii
Since when did Hawaii become it's own country? I never saw a vote for sovereignty come up yet - and I live there. 
PA - Mr. Garrison "Now class - CDI never did do those bad things. Elvis said so in his new biography" SA - Officer Barbrady "Nothing to see here - this alliance is not participating - move along" CA - Uncle Jimbo "Today I'm gonna drink beer and go huntin' and killin'!" FA - Mr. Mackey "War is bad.. m'kay... But NORAD is good" NCA - Southpark Kids FU - Stan Marsh - "But Mr. Garrison I thought Elvis was dead?" CoD - Kenny McCormick "MRRRRPPPHHH!!!" Norad - Eric Cartman "Quit calling us pirates GODDAMMIT!" Unicor - Kyle Broflovski "Kick the pirate" CFS - Tweek "EEEEK PA" JQA - Token - as in the token quiet alliance that never says anything on the forums TPS - Timmy "TIMMMMMMAAAAAAY!!!!" (and that's about it) XIF - Butters "Uh Mr. Uncle Jimbo sir. My parents would never let me carry a gun."
Posting for Numbnutz |

Rizmordan Hillgotlieb
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 01:32:00 -
[54]
Originally by: HyperBaton Country-
FA- Germany CFS- Liberia SA- Belgium CA- Mother Russia NCA- Indonesia XETIC- United Arabian Emirates TPS- Hawaii
Since when did Hawaii become it's own country? I never saw a vote for sovereignty come up yet - and I live there. 
PA - Mr. Garrison "Now class - CDI never did do those bad things. Elvis said so in his new biography" SA - Officer Barbrady "Nothing to see here - this alliance is not participating - move along" CA - Uncle Jimbo "Today I'm gonna drink beer and go huntin' and killin'!" FA - Mr. Mackey "War is bad.. m'kay... But NORAD is good" NCA - Southpark Kids FU - Stan Marsh - "But Mr. Garrison I thought Elvis was dead?" CoD - Kenny McCormick "MRRRRPPPHHH!!!" Norad - Eric Cartman "Quit calling us pirates GODDAMMIT!" Unicor - Kyle Broflovski "Kick the pirate" CFS - Tweek "EEEEK PA" JQA - Token - as in the token quiet alliance that never says anything on the forums TPS - Timmy "TIMMMMMMAAAAAAY!!!!" (and that's about it) XIF - Butters "Uh Mr. Uncle Jimbo sir. My parents would never let me carry a gun."
Posting for Numbnutz |

HavokTBP
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 02:28:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Admiral IceBlock
FA - Water baloon CFS - Bambu stick SA - Desert Eagle CA - Wooden sword NCA - Spit XETIC - Softgun TPS - Hammer
Can't stop laughing....    
Member of the Curse Alliance before the Corruption Leader of The Black Plague.
|

HavokTBP
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 02:28:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Admiral IceBlock
FA - Water baloon CFS - Bambu stick SA - Desert Eagle CA - Wooden sword NCA - Spit XETIC - Softgun TPS - Hammer
Can't stop laughing....    
Member of the Curse Alliance before the Corruption Leader of The Black Plague.
|

Xavier Cardde
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 02:40:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Bared Bel'Medar
Originally by: Darkrydar So, that would make Sir Molle, Mussolini and Notferr, Hirohito ?
No, tht would be CA ******, PA mousillini
at least be historically accurate, h. wasnt figthing Hirohito and Mussolini...
anyway added JQA and PA i was sleepy when i made the thread
keep it civil guys, no getting offended...sheesh
|

Xavier Cardde
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 02:40:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Bared Bel'Medar
Originally by: Darkrydar So, that would make Sir Molle, Mussolini and Notferr, Hirohito ?
No, tht would be CA ******, PA mousillini
at least be historically accurate, h. wasnt figthing Hirohito and Mussolini...
anyway added JQA and PA i was sleepy when i made the thread
keep it civil guys, no getting offended...sheesh
|

Beryllium Dragon
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 02:46:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Admiral IceBlock Edited by: Admiral IceBlock on 07/07/2004 20:56:08 FA : George W. Bush CA : Adolf H.
What's great about this is with all of our Euro players I'm sure the Fuher might actually get a slightly better reception.
XXXII There was the Door to which I found no Key; There was the Veil through which I might not see: Some little talk awhile of Me and Thee There was--and then no more of Thee and Me. ~Omar Khayyam, The Rubaiyat |

Beryllium Dragon
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 02:46:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Admiral IceBlock Edited by: Admiral IceBlock on 07/07/2004 20:56:08 FA : George W. Bush CA : Adolf H.
What's great about this is with all of our Euro players I'm sure the Fuher might actually get a slightly better reception.
XXXII There was the Door to which I found no Key; There was the Veil through which I might not see: Some little talk awhile of Me and Thee There was--and then no more of Thee and Me. ~Omar Khayyam, The Rubaiyat |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |