| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

diablo
|
Posted - 2003.06.17 12:09:00 -
[1]
Can anyone tell me how often these belts respawn as a few patches ag it respawned after downtime which as now obviously changed if anyone can give me a clue i would be most interested thanx
|

Intruders
|
Posted - 2003.06.17 13:09:00 -
[2]
Every two days.
Every man lives..but not every man dies!
My sig sux |

diablo
|
Posted - 2003.06.19 14:32:00 -
[3]
how can it be 2 days i have been waiting in a 0.4 system fo respawn of simple ore and so far its been 2 weeks and nothing
|

drunkenmaster
|
Posted - 2003.06.19 15:21:00 -
[4]
I heard that it would be random, and they will replenish to fill demand.
That was some time ago, and I don't have the source. So don't go quoting me. .
|

Flower
|
Posted - 2003.06.19 16:49:00 -
[5]
I can't say for certain, but from casual observation I'd say that roids respawn with a low volume and slowly gain volume over a period of time until they are back to thjeir original volume or until someone starts mining again.
There have been umerous instances where I would go to a belt to pick up some pyerexes/omber quickly and I will come across 5 -6 roids that all pop withing 10 minutes of mining.
Could be coincidence, but it happens alot.
|

Frizz
|
Posted - 2003.06.19 17:14:00 -
[6]
Ditto to what flower said, i've striped a belt before, and come back the next day, and popped roids very very quickly, because they didn't have near the mineral volume as their predecessors. As a result I've had to enter into roid rotation, hit one belt one day, another one the next, ect, until i make my way back.
|

Tobruk
|
Posted - 2003.06.19 17:25:00 -
[7]
My corp HQ is in a .6 system, we mined out all the omber a week ago and it still hasn't respawned. Why risk mining in a .6 for nothign better than plag and pyro? can get those in a 1.0 ----------------------------------------------
|

p3rcy
|
Posted - 2003.06.19 19:35:00 -
[8]
I dont believe the fields are refreshed often enough as i know for a fact the fields havent been refreshed in my home system since i began playing the game :S
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |