| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Leafo
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 04:13:00 -
[1]
I made a quick video containing clips from some of this weekends fights in the Northern War.
I apologize beforehand if the quality isn't that good as I made it pretty fast and in middle of the night and I didn't have that much quality footage.
The people that were there might find some entertainment in this one though.
- NSN-File #11: The Art Of War (22mb) Right click and save as...
Music: Ennio Morricone - The Ecstacy Of Gold (from the movie 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly')
Sidenote: My camera is pretty fragile so you shouldn't kill me guys, you won't be moviestars then  
//Leafo - polishing his new ship
click on sig for all my videos
|

Leafo
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 04:13:00 -
[2]
I made a quick video containing clips from some of this weekends fights in the Northern War.
I apologize beforehand if the quality isn't that good as I made it pretty fast and in middle of the night and I didn't have that much quality footage.
The people that were there might find some entertainment in this one though.
- NSN-File #11: The Art Of War (22mb) Right click and save as...
Music: Ennio Morricone - The Ecstacy Of Gold (from the movie 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly')
Sidenote: My camera is pretty fragile so you shouldn't kill me guys, you won't be moviestars then  
//Leafo - polishing his new ship
click on sig for all my videos
|

Notferr
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 04:20:00 -
[3]
Nice Vid!
- N -
Cowboy - Celestial Apocalypse Now hear this, I am selling clues on market in gehi.
|

Notferr
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 04:20:00 -
[4]
Nice Vid!
- N -
Cowboy - Celestial Apocalypse Now hear this, I am selling clues on market in gehi.
|

Powder
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 04:26:00 -
[5]
man what kind of setup do you have cause your graphics look frick'n nice
|

Powder
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 04:26:00 -
[6]
man what kind of setup do you have cause your graphics look frick'n nice
|

dalman
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 04:30:00 -
[7]
/me plays the S&M version of The Ecstacy Of Gold instead while watching it.
As you said, some more footage would be good...
But nice vid.
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

dalman
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 04:30:00 -
[8]
/me plays the S&M version of The Ecstacy Of Gold instead while watching it.
As you said, some more footage would be good...
But nice vid.
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

Blacklight
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 05:41:00 -
[9]
Pretty good mate, especially if you did that in a hurry :)
Eve Blacklight Style
|

Blacklight
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 05:41:00 -
[10]
Pretty good mate, especially if you did that in a hurry :)
Eve Blacklight Style
|

Jakal
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 09:38:00 -
[11]
nice vid. but shouldn't you have showed battles were your side won? im not counting that phoon gank in the begining.
-Adapt and Overcome.
|

Jakal
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 09:38:00 -
[12]
nice vid. but shouldn't you have showed battles were your side won? im not counting that phoon gank in the begining.
-Adapt and Overcome.
|

iLLumino
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 09:53:00 -
[13]
Yeah, a damn nice video once again. Your tha man Leafo !
Great music...where do you find all those goldies
|

iLLumino
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 09:53:00 -
[14]
Yeah, a damn nice video once again. Your tha man Leafo !
Great music...where do you find all those goldies
|

Twaddle
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 09:54:00 -
[15]
Nice video.
Don't know why I'm bothering but might as well try.
Could we please keep the propaganda out of a thread which is clearly not intended for that purpose, thx.
|

Twaddle
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 09:54:00 -
[16]
Nice video.
Don't know why I'm bothering but might as well try.
Could we please keep the propaganda out of a thread which is clearly not intended for that purpose, thx.
|

BuRnEr
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 10:37:00 -
[17]
Why didŠt you include when we ganked you in the safespot?
(hint: next time plz dont let the intro cover half the movie).
|

BuRnEr
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 10:37:00 -
[18]
Why didŠt you include when we ganked you in the safespot?
(hint: next time plz dont let the intro cover half the movie).
|

UndergrounD
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 10:48:00 -
[19]
Very good Leafo, Do you do video editing and composing for a living? ----------------------------------------------- |

UndergrounD
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 10:48:00 -
[20]
Very good Leafo, Do you do video editing and composing for a living? ----------------------------------------------- |

TWD
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 10:52:00 -
[21]
Nice vid, gj. |

TWD
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 10:52:00 -
[22]
Nice vid, gj. |

Gariuys
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 11:07:00 -
[23]
Very nice work for something made late at night and in a hurry. It most certainly doesn't show. ;) ~{When evil and strange get together anything is possible}~ A tool is only useless when you don't know how to use it. - ActiveX The grass is always greener on the other side. - JoCool |

Gariuys
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 11:07:00 -
[24]
Very nice work for something made late at night and in a hurry. It most certainly doesn't show. ;) ~{When evil and strange get together anything is possible}~ A tool is only useless when you don't know how to use it. - ActiveX The grass is always greener on the other side. - JoCool |

Gundog Prime
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 12:44:00 -
[25]
As always Leafo it can be summed up in one word...
SW33T  --------------------------------------------------------------
[email protected] - BEWARE THE CHEAP PAINT SIG -- Joshua Calvert, the true gamer's gamer |

Gundog Prime
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 12:44:00 -
[26]
As always Leafo it can be summed up in one word...
SW33T  --------------------------------------------------------------
[email protected] - BEWARE THE CHEAP PAINT SIG -- Joshua Calvert, the true gamer's gamer |

Judicator
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 12:54:00 -
[27]
Nice video. Though the intro was a tad too long for a short video like that. That beeing said, neat. Your choice of music shows that you got taste -------------------------
|

Judicator
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 12:54:00 -
[28]
Nice video. Though the intro was a tad too long for a short video like that. That beeing said, neat. Your choice of music shows that you got taste -------------------------
|

Sassinak
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 12:59:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Jakal nice vid. but shouldn't you have showed battles were your side won? im not counting that phoon gank in the begining.
Well I guess the main thing he is showing action which is good!
Nice Vid Leafo, very well put together
I was a bit gutted I missed that fight by about 10secs, we were all running through 9-22 and i drained my cap too much so it took 2 warps. Nevermind eh
Was one of those cool mad skirmish type fighs too. Sass Arcane Technologies |

Sassinak
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 12:59:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Jakal nice vid. but shouldn't you have showed battles were your side won? im not counting that phoon gank in the begining.
Well I guess the main thing he is showing action which is good!
Nice Vid Leafo, very well put together
I was a bit gutted I missed that fight by about 10secs, we were all running through 9-22 and i drained my cap too much so it took 2 warps. Nevermind eh
Was one of those cool mad skirmish type fighs too. Sass Arcane Technologies |

Meyer Meyer
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 13:57:00 -
[31]
In one word, excellent!
Someday IŠll do you too... |

Meyer Meyer
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 13:57:00 -
[32]
In one word, excellent!
Someday IŠll do you too... |

Caanan
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 14:13:00 -
[33]
lol my dad came running into my room shouting "Wheres the western movie!!!!"
very very nice vid, although the beginning was a bit long and you could have added more battle video towards the end, but its still a great video and I have added it to my collection
|

Caanan
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 14:13:00 -
[34]
lol my dad came running into my room shouting "Wheres the western movie!!!!"
very very nice vid, although the beginning was a bit long and you could have added more battle video towards the end, but its still a great video and I have added it to my collection
|

Z0mbie
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 14:29:00 -
[35]
Jeeez You should all bow to Leafo's kicka$$ videomaking expertis. In the middle of the night he whipped up another master piece ! 
On a serious note, A fine piece yet again Leafo ! Keep em coming. |

Z0mbie
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 14:29:00 -
[36]
Jeeez You should all bow to Leafo's kicka$$ videomaking expertis. In the middle of the night he whipped up another master piece ! 
On a serious note, A fine piece yet again Leafo ! Keep em coming. |

Leafo
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 14:36:00 -
[37]
Glad some of you liked it!
I watched it again this morning (after some sleep) and I agree with all of you. The intro vs content isn't good...not balanced at all. But what the heck, I made it in like 2hrs at 4 in the morning. 
Originally by: Powder man what kind of setup do you have cause your graphics look frick'n nice
Nothing special: Pentium 4 2.6ghz 1536mb RAM ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 128mb Extra IDE 7200rpm HDD (on it's own IDE-channel) for FRAPS FRAPS 2.0 Adobe Premier Pro
It lags like hell... 
Originally by: Jakal nice vid. but shouldn't you have showed battles were your side won? im not counting that phoon gank in the begining.
Well, as I said I didn't have that much footage from this weekend as I seemed to be in the wrong place all the time (so I mostly fitted new ships ). I'm just glad it went better on places were I weren't present. I don't really feel any need to 'side', I just want to deliver what's happening in EVE universe, here it's the Northern War.
Originally by: BuRnEr Why didŠt you include when we ganked you in the safespot?
This ones easy! I was busy trying to get the people out so I totally forgot both FRAPS and saving my own ship. I slapped myself in the head afterwards...for forgetting FRAPS. 
Originally by: Sassinak Was one of those cool mad skirmish type fighs too.
Yeah well I can say that your reinforcements kinda suprised us, thought it would be an quite even fight. But what the heck, that's war. You loose some, you win some.
---------------- And I just must say people! Thank you very much for not flaming or discussing the politics here. I'm almost shocked that no such reply have been posted yet. Glad to see that! 
It is not the best movie but glad that it had some entertainment value. 
click on sig for all my videos
|

Leafo
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 14:36:00 -
[38]
Glad some of you liked it!
I watched it again this morning (after some sleep) and I agree with all of you. The intro vs content isn't good...not balanced at all. But what the heck, I made it in like 2hrs at 4 in the morning. 
Originally by: Powder man what kind of setup do you have cause your graphics look frick'n nice
Nothing special: Pentium 4 2.6ghz 1536mb RAM ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 128mb Extra IDE 7200rpm HDD (on it's own IDE-channel) for FRAPS FRAPS 2.0 Adobe Premier Pro
It lags like hell... 
Originally by: Jakal nice vid. but shouldn't you have showed battles were your side won? im not counting that phoon gank in the begining.
Well, as I said I didn't have that much footage from this weekend as I seemed to be in the wrong place all the time (so I mostly fitted new ships ). I'm just glad it went better on places were I weren't present. I don't really feel any need to 'side', I just want to deliver what's happening in EVE universe, here it's the Northern War.
Originally by: BuRnEr Why didŠt you include when we ganked you in the safespot?
This ones easy! I was busy trying to get the people out so I totally forgot both FRAPS and saving my own ship. I slapped myself in the head afterwards...for forgetting FRAPS. 
Originally by: Sassinak Was one of those cool mad skirmish type fighs too.
Yeah well I can say that your reinforcements kinda suprised us, thought it would be an quite even fight. But what the heck, that's war. You loose some, you win some.
---------------- And I just must say people! Thank you very much for not flaming or discussing the politics here. I'm almost shocked that no such reply have been posted yet. Glad to see that! 
It is not the best movie but glad that it had some entertainment value. 
click on sig for all my videos
|

Shamrock
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 14:54:00 -
[39]
Leafo, very nice work man. Alot of evol/m0o said it was also.
Shamrock
|

Shamrock
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 14:54:00 -
[40]
Leafo, very nice work man. Alot of evol/m0o said it was also.
Shamrock
|

Reptar
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 16:59:00 -
[41]
Another sweet movie by leafo 
|

Reptar
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 16:59:00 -
[42]
Another sweet movie by leafo 
|

Cavtrooper
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 17:16:00 -
[43]
Cool video, love the music!
BTW good job today NSN (and RONA-KIA). It felt like the Alamo. Ended the same too
 
AWM Homepage, become a #*%^ Flinging Monkey!! |

Cavtrooper
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 17:16:00 -
[44]
Cool video, love the music!
BTW good job today NSN (and RONA-KIA). It felt like the Alamo. Ended the same too
 
AWM Homepage, become a #*%^ Flinging Monkey!! |

MAXSuicide
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 17:37:00 -
[45]
well the enemy can hardly say u outnumber them in that fight in the movie
My vids and random stuff |

MAXSuicide
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 17:37:00 -
[46]
well the enemy can hardly say u outnumber them in that fight in the movie
My vids and random stuff |

Leafo
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 18:54:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Cavtrooper Cool video, love the music!
BTW good job today NSN (and RONA-KIA). It felt like the Alamo. Ended the same too
 
Thanks m8!
Yeah, the fight today was really fun! Even numbers (I even think that you were more ships) and a good and honourable fight! It's rare these days. Kudos to you and your guys!
Hold on for like 2 hrs and you will have a movie from the fight. 
click on sig for all my videos
|

Leafo
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 18:54:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Cavtrooper Cool video, love the music!
BTW good job today NSN (and RONA-KIA). It felt like the Alamo. Ended the same too
 
Thanks m8!
Yeah, the fight today was really fun! Even numbers (I even think that you were more ships) and a good and honourable fight! It's rare these days. Kudos to you and your guys!
Hold on for like 2 hrs and you will have a movie from the fight. 
click on sig for all my videos
|

MAXSuicide
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 20:35:00 -
[49]
they had a loooooooot more bships than u did lol
My vids and random stuff |

MAXSuicide
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 20:35:00 -
[50]
they had a loooooooot more bships than u did lol
My vids and random stuff |

Sewell
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 21:24:00 -
[51]
Very nice video Leafo!
 ... and now you say that there will be another one comming? *oii* ...this is great! :)
|

Sewell
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 21:24:00 -
[52]
Very nice video Leafo!
 ... and now you say that there will be another one comming? *oii* ...this is great! :)
|

Leafo
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 22:36:00 -
[53]
Originally by: MAXSuicide they had a loooooooot more bships than u did lol
Yes, in #11 they outnumered us. We tried to fight but it just didn't work 
What Cavtrooper and I was speaking of is todays fighting as seen in this movie i just made:
NSN-File #12: Dancing with Wolves
//Leafo
click on sig for all my videos
|

Leafo
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 22:36:00 -
[54]
Originally by: MAXSuicide they had a loooooooot more bships than u did lol
Yes, in #11 they outnumered us. We tried to fight but it just didn't work 
What Cavtrooper and I was speaking of is todays fighting as seen in this movie i just made:
NSN-File #12: Dancing with Wolves
//Leafo
click on sig for all my videos
|

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 22:59:00 -
[55]
Beautiful production values, excellent music, and very honest film-making. Bravo!
JF Public Forum |

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 22:59:00 -
[56]
Beautiful production values, excellent music, and very honest film-making. Bravo!
JF Public Forum |

Leafo
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 23:06:00 -
[57]
Edited by: Leafo on 11/07/2004 23:08:41
Originally by: TehCarebearKiller
Nice vid. Too bad you might have lost your ship due to the lag caused by fraps.

Thanks!
Yeah, FRAPS causes some lag but in this case I don't think it was the reason. It could have been the 6-7 BS's that hammered me and the ****loads of drones and the ceptor scrambling and webbing. Could have been that but I don't know... 
But thanks for you condolonces. 
//Leafo - no excuses
click on sig for all my videos
|

Leafo
|
Posted - 2004.07.11 23:06:00 -
[58]
Edited by: Leafo on 11/07/2004 23:08:41
Originally by: TehCarebearKiller
Nice vid. Too bad you might have lost your ship due to the lag caused by fraps.

Thanks!
Yeah, FRAPS causes some lag but in this case I don't think it was the reason. It could have been the 6-7 BS's that hammered me and the ****loads of drones and the ceptor scrambling and webbing. Could have been that but I don't know... 
But thanks for you condolonces. 
//Leafo - no excuses
click on sig for all my videos
|

SlightlyMad
|
Posted - 2004.07.12 00:01:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Sassinak
I was a bit gutted I missed that fight by about 10secs, we were all running through 9-22 and i drained my cap too much so it took 2 warps. Nevermind eh
Was one of those cool mad skirmish type fighs too.
Defenitly fun as hell..
We knew we were outnumbered.. But after wasting time to get together we thought "wtf, lets go for it"
I just wish I would have been able to moon you guys when I warped out with 8% armour. I hope I really upset someone  * -"You know, we play the "good guys" right? We kill pirates, griefers, retards and general subversive elements in the EVE-Community. To the rest, we are friendly and always prepared to help out. Peo |

SlightlyMad
|
Posted - 2004.07.12 00:01:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Sassinak
I was a bit gutted I missed that fight by about 10secs, we were all running through 9-22 and i drained my cap too much so it took 2 warps. Nevermind eh
Was one of those cool mad skirmish type fighs too.
Defenitly fun as hell..
We knew we were outnumbered.. But after wasting time to get together we thought "wtf, lets go for it"
I just wish I would have been able to moon you guys when I warped out with 8% armour. I hope I really upset someone  * -"You know, we play the "good guys" right? We kill pirates, griefers, retards and general subversive elements in the EVE-Community. To the rest, we are friendly and always prepared to help out. Peo |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |