| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Mr Deviant
|
Posted - 2008.12.05 09:53:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Mr Deviant on 05/12/2008 09:53:37 Ship
This is from the clip this is Eve II from you tube and I ma trying to figure out which ship it is. Any ideas?
|

Morgan La'Chance
Caldari Dynamic Reallocation and Logistics
|
Posted - 2008.12.05 09:54:00 -
[2]
Old Harpy skin.
|

Mr Deviant
|
Posted - 2008.12.05 09:55:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Morgan La'Chance Old Harpy skin.
Thanks you very much sir. Why on earth did they change it? I prefer the old one.
|

Morgan La'Chance
Caldari Dynamic Reallocation and Logistics
|
Posted - 2008.12.05 09:57:00 -
[4]
Because they were supposed to be the way they are now forever but CCP takes years to fix small things.
|
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
|
Posted - 2008.12.05 09:59:00 -
[5]
It's not a covert Veldspar, that's one thing I'm sure of. I know what they look like.
Secure 3rd party service |
|

Morgan La'Chance
Caldari Dynamic Reallocation and Logistics
|
Posted - 2008.12.05 10:01:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Chribba It's not a covert Veldspar, that's one thing I'm sure of. I know what they look like.
One might say that its modules are disguised Veldspar due to trit compression.
|

N'tek alar
|
Posted - 2008.12.05 10:03:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Morgan La'Chance
Originally by: Chribba It's not a covert Veldspar, that's one thing I'm sure of. I know what they look like.
One might say that its modules are disguised Veldspar due to trit compression.
*ssssshhh*
Do you WANT the veldnaught to mine your ship? |

Ticondrius
Southern Cross Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.12.05 10:07:00 -
[8]
I recall flying ships around with mining drone models stuck to them, and sometimes even asteroids. The longer you'd play, the worse it'd get. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- PROPOSAL: Chaos Incarnate's Face MMORPG: Many Men Online Role Playing Girls |

Uhr Zylex
Ginnungagaps Rymdfarargille Blade.
|
Posted - 2008.12.05 11:22:00 -
[9]
It's a Templar, Amarr fighter drone.
|

ApaKaka
Lone Starr Corporation
|
Posted - 2008.12.05 11:24:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Uhr Zylex It's a Templar, Amarr fighter drone.
Used by carriers.
|

Neth'Rae
Gallente Decorum Inc Tygris Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.12.05 11:25:00 -
[11]
That's no ship, It's a moon! Or was it the otherway around? 
I do Sigs, Banners and other Graphics for ISK. Click Here! |

Crovan
Body Count Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.12.05 14:16:00 -
[12]
It's a Harpy, a Caldari ship used for failing.
The Drone Bay Podcast
|

Michayel Lyon
M. Corp Mostly Harmless
|
Posted - 2008.12.05 14:19:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Crovan It's a Harpy, a Caldari ship used for failing.
MC flew it a lot, then?
(Sorry, couldn't resist.) --- Lasiverin Dark > Is everyone here allied? Red Knight > we are allied by our zombie like ability to ***** missions
GM Xamother: "Beeing online is not considered harassment or exploit." |

H Lecter
Gallente The Black Rabbits The Gurlstas Associates
|
Posted - 2008.12.05 14:19:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Crovan It's a Harpy, a Caldari ship used for failing.
I laughed so hard I almost spit my coffee all over my laptop 
My opinion is purely personal and not related to my alliance |

Squably
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2008.12.05 14:19:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Crovan It's a Harpy, a Caldari ship used for failing.
That only goes for noobs who have no clue wtf they should do with a ship other than trying a standard fitting approach. Signature removed. Please do not imply profanity in your signature. Navigator
|

Valan
Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2008.12.05 16:05:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Ticondrius I recall flying ships around with mining drone models stuck to them, and sometimes even asteroids. The longer you'd play, the worse it'd get.
There was a patch meant to fix it and it got worse. If you flew through Jita you looked like a scrapyard with all the ship hulls you picked up. /start sig I love old characters that post 'I've beeen playing the game four years' when I know their account has been sold on. /end sig |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |