| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Saladinae
Angels Of Death EVE Mayhem.
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 04:55:00 -
[1] - Quote
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=12974797 |

T' Elk
The Drunken Empire Fatal Ascension
340
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 04:58:00 -
[2] - Quote
Nah, we haven't seen this before.
~Badposter since FOOOOREEEEEVAAAAAR~ // Inferno is coming // The Beard is Back, Ladies and Gents! |

Kietay Ayari
Caldari State
328
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 04:58:00 -
[3] - Quote
T' Elk wrote:Nah, we haven't seen this before. I did. Ferox #1 |

Nedes Betternaem
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
129
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:01:00 -
[4] - Quote
All ya'll posting in a retoast thread. |

Tarsus Zateki
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
427
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:02:00 -
[5] - Quote
A rail fit "cap stable" Vindicator. The pilot of this ship deserved to lose it for violating such a beautiful ship like that. Unfortunately this ship was probably the unwilling victim of some High-Sec pubbie mission runner who's atrophied brain is incapable of comprehending the sin he was committing.
Thank you 0rphanage for putting that poor ship out of its misery. |

Kietay Ayari
Caldari State
328
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:04:00 -
[6] - Quote
I can believe the different officer guns, the full cap recharger mids, the fitting implants and rigs, and the full tank lows... But why on earth would anyone use a 15b ISK cap recharger. That is 1/3 the cost of the total set up in one useless module o_o Ferox #1 |

Micheal Dietrich
Standards and Practices
245
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:04:00 -
[7] - Quote
Sweet, the ship lost 15 bil more since the last time it was posted. |

Nedes Betternaem
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
130
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:05:00 -
[8] - Quote
Micheal Dietrich wrote:Sweet, the ship lost 15 bil more since the last time it was posted. Tomorrow it will be 60 bil, just watch. |

Alara IonStorm
1973
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:11:00 -
[9] - Quote
I titled that mail The Two Rapes of a Vindicator.
The first is that fit.  |

Tarsus Zateki
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
427
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:14:00 -
[10] - Quote
Kietay Ayari wrote:I can believe the different officer guns, the full cap recharger mids, the fitting implants and rigs, and the full tank lows... But why on earth would anyone use a 15b ISK cap recharger. That is 1/3 the cost of the total set up in one useless module o_o
Because high-sec mission running imbeciles think that a ship that blaps NPCs in record time needs to be cap stable. Its like fitting a Macherial to be cap stable, you hope the person flying has an anurism before they undock it for the first time so the ship doesn't have to go out looking like that. |

Kietay Ayari
Caldari State
328
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:18:00 -
[11] - Quote
No I actually really like this. I have always fantasized about fitting an officer hardener to a Kestrel and then seeing what people do when they kill me. Yes, fantasized.
What else could you do with that much money that would be more fun than fitting a ship like that and fighting in it until you die :> Ferox #1 |

Ioci
Bad Girl Posse
120
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:19:00 -
[12] - Quote
Null Sec alt lost 10 hrs of Plexing.
Cry me a river. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg-_HeVNYOk
Save Derpy! |

Kietay Ayari
Caldari State
328
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:24:00 -
[13] - Quote
Dracula sure has expensive mods. Ferox #1 |

Tarsus Zateki
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
431
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:26:00 -
[14] - Quote
Kietay Ayari wrote:No I actually really like this. I have always fantasized about fitting an officer hardener to a Kestrel and then seeing what people do when they kill me. Yes, fantasized.
Given this game's population, I imagine the Eve-Kill post would be filled with comments along the lies of, "lol wut", "fail fit", "fail pilot", "fail fail", and other inappropriate uses of the word fail. Its amazing how imbecilic memes like that spread throughout online communities. |

Nedes Betternaem
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
130
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:27:00 -
[15] - Quote
Tarsus Zateki wrote:Kietay Ayari wrote:No I actually really like this. I have always fantasized about fitting an officer hardener to a Kestrel and then seeing what people do when they kill me. Yes, fantasized.
Given this game's population, I imagine the Eve-Kill post would be filled with comments along the lies of, "lol wut", "fail fit", "fail pilot", "fail fail", and other inappropriate uses of the word fail. Its amazing how imbecilic memes like that spread throughout online communities. Your on an anti-meme crusade tonight aren't ya? |

Tarsus Zateki
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
431
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:28:00 -
[16] - Quote
Nedes Betternaem wrote:Tarsus Zateki wrote:Kietay Ayari wrote:No I actually really like this. I have always fantasized about fitting an officer hardener to a Kestrel and then seeing what people do when they kill me. Yes, fantasized.
Given this game's population, I imagine the Eve-Kill post would be filled with comments along the lies of, "lol wut", "fail fit", "fail pilot", "fail fail", and other inappropriate uses of the word fail. Its amazing how imbecilic memes like that spread throughout online communities. Your on an anti-meme crusade tonight aren't ya?
Its cultural revolution baby! |

Tarsus Zateki
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
431
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:29:00 -
[17] - Quote
Whatever the hell that means. |

Kietay Ayari
Caldari State
329
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:34:00 -
[18] - Quote
You have to build your own fun. EVE is the hardest for unmotivated people. That person was very motived and look what he achieved. One day I hope I will be able to lose a ship like that. Ferox #1 |

ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors Late Night Alliance
538
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:42:00 -
[19] - Quote
Actually... on closer inspection it's not a TOTAL fail fit. It soaked up almost 250,000 points of worth of damage. Screw offense, that sumbitch must have taken AGES to grind down. Change isn't bad... but it isn't always good. Somtimes, the oldest and most simple of things can be the most elegant and effective. |

Nedes Betternaem
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
131
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:43:00 -
[20] - Quote
ShahFluffers wrote:Actually... on closer inspection it's not a TOTAL fail fit. It soaked up almost 250,000 points of worth of damage. Screw offense, that sumbitch must have taken AGES to grind down. Don't try to vindicate this terrible pilot's fit. |

ShahFluffers
Ice Fire Warriors Late Night Alliance
538
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 05:50:00 -
[21] - Quote
Nedes Betternaem wrote:ShahFluffers wrote:Actually... on closer inspection it's not a TOTAL fail fit. It soaked up almost 250,000 points of worth of damage. Screw offense, that sumbitch must have taken AGES to grind down. Don't try to vindicate this terrible pilot's fit. I know...  Change isn't bad... but it isn't always good. Somtimes, the oldest and most simple of things can be the most elegant and effective. |

Saladinae
Angels Of Death EVE Mayhem.
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 06:34:00 -
[22] - Quote
Nedes Betternaem wrote:All ya'll posting in a retoast thread.
Where I actually want to read it, I was pretty sure someone made a post about it on day 1, but I couldn't find any. |

Andrew W-K
University of Caille Gallente Federation
7
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 06:59:00 -
[23] - Quote
Tarsus Zateki wrote:Kietay Ayari wrote:No I actually really like this. I have always fantasized about fitting an officer hardener to a Kestrel and then seeing what people do when they kill me. Yes, fantasized.
Given this game's population, I imagine the Eve-Kill post would be filled with comments along the lies of, "lol wut", "fail fit", "fail pilot", "fail fail", and other inappropriate uses of the word fail. Its amazing how imbecilic memes like that spread throughout online communities.
Fail post. |

Gorki Andropov
Kerensky Initiatives
296
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 07:30:00 -
[24] - Quote
Tarsus Zateki wrote:Kietay Ayari wrote:I can believe the different officer guns, the full cap recharger mids, the fitting implants and rigs, and the full tank lows... But why on earth would anyone use a 15b ISK cap recharger. That is 1/3 the cost of the total set up in one useless module o_o Because high-sec mission running imbeciles think that a ship that blaps NPCs in record time needs to be cap stable. Its like fitting a Macherial to be cap stable, you hope the person flying has an anurism before they undock it for the first time so the ship doesn't have to go out looking like that.
It's spelt 'aneurysm' (or 'aneurism'), my simple child. |

Kaaii
Kaaii-Net Research Labs KAAII-NET
6
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 08:55:00 -
[25] - Quote
Micheal Dietrich wrote:Sweet, the ship lost 15 bil more since the last time it was posted.
Secondary explosions....

|

TheBlueMonkey
Natural Progression
121
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 09:23:00 -
[26] - Quote
The sandbox may well be working as intended but people fitting ships like this and thinking it makes them an "I win unstopable" just makes me sad. |

Tarn Kugisa
Space Mongolian Pinked
62
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 09:25:00 -
[27] - Quote
Wait, Using Officer modules on a subcap?
 Real Caldari Hull Tank (And Win doing so) Support the EVE Version of Source Recoder! |

ElQuirko
Blue Republic RvB - BLUE Republic
542
|
Posted - 2012.04.12 11:05:00 -
[28] - Quote
Tarsus Zateki wrote: you hope the person flying has an anurism before they undock it for the first time so the ship doesn't have to go out looking like that.
...it's just pixels. You're not a particularly nice person, are you? :L
If we distribute pictures of people, does that mean God can file copyright claims under SOPA? |

Moonaura
The Dead Rabbit Society
136
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 14:13:00 -
[29] - Quote
Micheal Dietrich wrote:Sweet, the ship lost 15 bil more since the last time it was posted.
lol Caldari focused fleet PvP
Join us for 100% Caldari fleets in Faction Warfare and small fleet PvP
www.thedeadrabbitsociety.com/recruitment |

Callic Veratar
Power of the Phoenix
176
|
Posted - 2012.04.13 14:57:00 -
[30] - Quote
I have wanted to officer fit an interceptor to get a 10MN MWD on it, but this is just stupid. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |