| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Pak tah
|
Posted - 2008.12.18 17:53:00 -
[1]
I think they should have a region wide channel for people. I noiced that in the help channel a lot of the time people just want to talk. I know a lot of people will say that local is for that but systems with few people get little or no chat going on. People will also say this is what corp is for here again some corps have little or no chat. I know you can make a channel but they mostly have only a hand full of people in them.
so if CCP made an official region wide channel for each seperate region that you would get a large number of people in it that just want to talk about whatever.
|

Koyama Ise
Caldari Equestrian Knight Order of Lolicon
|
Posted - 2008.12.18 20:39:00 -
[2]
There is a region channel. --- Trolling a forum near you.
Originally by: rValdez5987 I dont like your sig. It fills me with rage.
I want it removed. Reported.
|

Dasfry
Caldari Demio's Corporation 101010 Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.12.18 22:03:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Dasfry on 18/12/2008 22:03:17 There is one its just NOT on by default. *********** Dasfry, Director Demio's Corporation
Military Tactics |

Anarich
Caldari Perkone
|
Posted - 2008.12.18 22:08:00 -
[4]
There is a region, but it's basically empty. There is also a constellation channel, but it's also usually empty. But there isn't a centralized place for everyone to meet or a place that feels centralized. Well, Jita kinda is, but most chat in Jita is filled with scammers. The game feels kinda empty people wise even though 30k+ accounts are on at once, though I suspect a good chunk of them are alternates and others are just afk most of the time. The most active channel I've experienced is the rookie help channel and you are locked out of that channel after the 30 day period.
|

Bak Tah
|
Posted - 2008.12.18 23:25:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Bak Tah on 18/12/2008 23:27:09 Edited by: Bak Tah on 18/12/2008 23:26:34 If there is a regional channel CCP should make it on by default.
I know a lot of people would use it because there in the help channel chatting about everything.
|

Anarich
Caldari Perkone
|
Posted - 2008.12.18 23:33:00 -
[6]
Go to the icon called Channels and Mailing list. It looks like two people talking to each other. It's right below your wallet(coins). Then scroll downward and click on system channels. There you will see Constellation, Corp, Local, and Region. Also a good number of hidden channels exist that you have to know the name of if you plan on talking in them. If you know the name, then enter it by clicking join, then enter name. Either that or someone has to invite you to that channel.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |