| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

j0vius
Looking Glass Enterprises Looking Glass Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.14 00:21:00 -
[1] - Quote
EB
Not much more to say than the EB indicates. He flies an Orca. Used basically only for hauling, but does have some additional training in Leadership. Minimal, focused and useful. He is currently in corp stasis and I will be NPCing him within an hour, as soon as the stasis clears.
All CCP rules will be followed, yadda yadda. Just post offers and I'll take the first reasonable one -- I'm not expecting to get rich on this guy but I'd like a decent return on my 20 dollar transfer fee.
|

Suddenly Boom
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
9
|
Posted - 2012.04.14 00:44:00 -
[2] - Quote
2 bill buyout offer. |

j0vius
Looking Glass Enterprises Looking Glass Ventures
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.14 00:49:00 -
[3] - Quote
Suddenly Boom wrote:2 bill buyout offer.
Sounds like a plan. I accept this offer. Please send the ISK and account name to this character and I will be online to complete the transfer momentarily. I was just able to xfer to an NPC corp (you can verify this in-game, the forums take a bit to update) |

Suddenly Boom
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
9
|
Posted - 2012.04.14 01:22:00 -
[4] - Quote
I'll have to retract, you can't board a ship in space while on global countdown :/ |

j0vius
The Scope Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.14 01:23:00 -
[5] - Quote
D'oh.
I resume selling myself. Reasonable offers, yadda yadda. |

Nhi'Khuna
Impulsive Anarchy
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.14 16:00:00 -
[6] - Quote
1.5b B/O as agreed ingame |

j0vius
The Scope Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.14 16:09:00 -
[7] - Quote
Nhi'Khuna wrote:1.5b B/O as agreed ingame
Accepted, logging in now. |

Nhi'Khuna
Impulsive Anarchy
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.14 16:13:00 -
[8] - Quote
ISK and account name sent |

j0vius
The Scope Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.14 16:16:00 -
[9] - Quote
Nhi'Khuna wrote:ISK and account name sent
Indeed. Received. Transfer is pending:
Quote:We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.
Character Name: j0vius Will be completed after: 4/15/2012 2:16:32 AM
Thank you for a smooth sale, enjoy your new Orca-*****. |

Nhi'Khuna
Impulsive Anarchy
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.14 16:19:00 -
[10] - Quote
Quote:Another player is transferring the character j0vius to your account named xxxxxxxxxx.
Thank you for the quick and easy transaction. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |