| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Pandora Panda
|
Posted - 2004.08.05 15:49:00 -
[31]
Originally by: KingsGambit
Offer II: Bring the following components to the above station, and fly away immediately in your top of the range Crow Interceptor from our hi-tech production line, with nothing more to pay.
- 46 Gravimetric Sensor Clusters - 70 Graviton Reactor Units - 92 Magpulse Thrusters - 24 Megacyte - 12 Morphite - 46 Quantum Microprocessors - 58 Scalar Capacitor Units - 58 Sustained Shield Emitters - 70 Trimorphite Armor Plates - 24 Zydrine
Offer III: Bring any one of the following to the above station, and receive your top of the range Crow Interceptor right away.
- 35 Graviton Reactor Units & 6mill isk - 70 Graviton Reactor Units & 4mill isk - 105 Graviton Reactor Units & 2mill isk - 140 Graviton Reactor Units
Why would I take either of these offers when other producers are offering straight 75 reactor for 1 crow trades?
If your prices would come down to something thats less than a good 20m at current market value I might consider doing some business with you. -------------------------------------------- CONCORD: Kneecapping Pilots for Misdemeanors Since 2003 |

Pandora Panda
|
Posted - 2004.08.05 15:49:00 -
[32]
Originally by: KingsGambit
Offer II: Bring the following components to the above station, and fly away immediately in your top of the range Crow Interceptor from our hi-tech production line, with nothing more to pay.
- 46 Gravimetric Sensor Clusters - 70 Graviton Reactor Units - 92 Magpulse Thrusters - 24 Megacyte - 12 Morphite - 46 Quantum Microprocessors - 58 Scalar Capacitor Units - 58 Sustained Shield Emitters - 70 Trimorphite Armor Plates - 24 Zydrine
Offer III: Bring any one of the following to the above station, and receive your top of the range Crow Interceptor right away.
- 35 Graviton Reactor Units & 6mill isk - 70 Graviton Reactor Units & 4mill isk - 105 Graviton Reactor Units & 2mill isk - 140 Graviton Reactor Units
Why would I take either of these offers when other producers are offering straight 75 reactor for 1 crow trades?
If your prices would come down to something thats less than a good 20m at current market value I might consider doing some business with you. -------------------------------------------- CONCORD: Kneecapping Pilots for Misdemeanors Since 2003 |

KingsGambit
|
Posted - 2004.08.05 18:48:00 -
[33]
Edited by: KingsGambit on 05/08/2004 21:27:45
Originally by: Pandora Panda Why would I take either of these offers when other producers are offering straight 75 reactor for 1 crow trades?
I don't know, why would you? If you and other posters honestly believe that 200k is good value for a Graviton Reactors, then you're welcome to find other manufacturers, as listed in the sticky at the top of this forum (click here), or purchase your Interceptors for 12mill or more via the market.
I refuse to sell Crows for more than 8mill, so I'm not buying parts to build anymore, only offering the above deals. I have sold 1-Run BPCs on unrestricted escrow in seconds at 2mill per run, and for 3mill and the bulk of the parts, I'm making less than 1mill on supplying you with an Interceptor above the value of the 1-Run I didn't sell to make it. By putting the cost of parts into the buyer's hands and not mine, my margin is constant, and build cost is not my worry.
200k for one Reactor will put the cost of building one ship to 7mill on that one part alone, and I have no desire to start playing with numbers like that. Cap Recharger II producers sell ~600k production cost items for 6mill, Power Diagnostic and Reactor Control IIs for ~400% more than production cost, and still it's the Interceptor producers that get targetted, when there's already little margin.
I've sold 4 today alone to some very happy players, and that suits me fine. If you want to deal, the details are above. If you would like to discuss the cost/value/worth of Tech II components and/or their effect on the game's economy, you can start a thread of your own in this forum, or add your comments to this thread. If you wish to discuss any aspect of production, the "Factories" forum on this site is the place to start your thread.
-------------
BYOC Crow Interceptor Deals |

KingsGambit
|
Posted - 2004.08.05 18:48:00 -
[34]
Edited by: KingsGambit on 05/08/2004 21:27:45
Originally by: Pandora Panda Why would I take either of these offers when other producers are offering straight 75 reactor for 1 crow trades?
I don't know, why would you? If you and other posters honestly believe that 200k is good value for a Graviton Reactors, then you're welcome to find other manufacturers, as listed in the sticky at the top of this forum (click here), or purchase your Interceptors for 12mill or more via the market.
I refuse to sell Crows for more than 8mill, so I'm not buying parts to build anymore, only offering the above deals. I have sold 1-Run BPCs on unrestricted escrow in seconds at 2mill per run, and for 3mill and the bulk of the parts, I'm making less than 1mill on supplying you with an Interceptor above the value of the 1-Run I didn't sell to make it. By putting the cost of parts into the buyer's hands and not mine, my margin is constant, and build cost is not my worry.
200k for one Reactor will put the cost of building one ship to 7mill on that one part alone, and I have no desire to start playing with numbers like that. Cap Recharger II producers sell ~600k production cost items for 6mill, Power Diagnostic and Reactor Control IIs for ~400% more than production cost, and still it's the Interceptor producers that get targetted, when there's already little margin.
I've sold 4 today alone to some very happy players, and that suits me fine. If you want to deal, the details are above. If you would like to discuss the cost/value/worth of Tech II components and/or their effect on the game's economy, you can start a thread of your own in this forum, or add your comments to this thread. If you wish to discuss any aspect of production, the "Factories" forum on this site is the place to start your thread.
-------------
BYOC Crow Interceptor Deals |

Celistine
|
Posted - 2004.08.05 21:12:00 -
[35]
After a few agent missions I got almost all my t2 components for free, so I would say that KingsGambit has the best deal in all of eve for crow interceptors. Thanx again m8.
"Hold still Nathan. This will only hurt for a minute, but damn will it hurt." - Meatwad |

Celistine
|
Posted - 2004.08.05 21:12:00 -
[36]
After a few agent missions I got almost all my t2 components for free, so I would say that KingsGambit has the best deal in all of eve for crow interceptors. Thanx again m8.
"Hold still Nathan. This will only hurt for a minute, but damn will it hurt." - Meatwad |

Cobra4444
|
Posted - 2004.08.05 21:19:00 -
[37]
I second that KingsGambit's deals are most reasonable, not trying to extract the maximum isk that the market would give.
Thanks again for selling me the Crow! will be back when I get blown up!
|

Cobra4444
|
Posted - 2004.08.05 21:19:00 -
[38]
I second that KingsGambit's deals are most reasonable, not trying to extract the maximum isk that the market would give.
Thanks again for selling me the Crow! will be back when I get blown up!
|

GlimmerMan
|
Posted - 2004.08.07 23:55:00 -
[39]
Originally by: KingsGambit Edited by: KingsGambit on 02/08/2004 20:43:20
Originally by: GlimmerMan Baytt, are you crazy? Who would do offer II? 35 extra Graviton Reactors alone are worth more than 5 mill!
Anyone who sold you 35 Graviton Reactors for 5mill will probably be laughing very hard when they tell their friends about the guy they just got one over on If they were worth that much, I'd just sell them and forget the ships completely.
If you'd like to discuss the price of Tech II parts, you might start another thread in this forum instead of using this one. If you wish to talk about Tech II production, the Factories forum is more appropriate.
I'm the one making a killing on the rare occasions I get some as a mission reward. I sold my last load of 56 for 150k a piece and I was the cheapest on the market... __________________
- GlimmerMan |

GlimmerMan
|
Posted - 2004.08.07 23:55:00 -
[40]
Originally by: KingsGambit Edited by: KingsGambit on 02/08/2004 20:43:20
Originally by: GlimmerMan Baytt, are you crazy? Who would do offer II? 35 extra Graviton Reactors alone are worth more than 5 mill!
Anyone who sold you 35 Graviton Reactors for 5mill will probably be laughing very hard when they tell their friends about the guy they just got one over on If they were worth that much, I'd just sell them and forget the ships completely.
If you'd like to discuss the price of Tech II parts, you might start another thread in this forum instead of using this one. If you wish to talk about Tech II production, the Factories forum is more appropriate.
I'm the one making a killing on the rare occasions I get some as a mission reward. I sold my last load of 56 for 150k a piece and I was the cheapest on the market... __________________
- GlimmerMan |

Rehnquist
|
Posted - 2004.08.08 23:45:00 -
[41]
After watching Crow prices rise from 11million isk to 13mill isk and then to 15mill isk and up I decided to look into other means of obtaining an ever popular crow. That's when I stumbled upon the deals that KingsGambit had come up with. This has been by far one of the most inexpensive ways for me to go when buying a crow. KingsGambit and his Caldari Knights are a pleasure to work with and they set me right up with their deal number 1. So now I've got a new Crow sitting in my hanger that's waiting to be outfitted. If you're in the market for a new Crow, I highly reccomend one of the deals that KingsGambit has.

|

Rehnquist
|
Posted - 2004.08.08 23:45:00 -
[42]
After watching Crow prices rise from 11million isk to 13mill isk and then to 15mill isk and up I decided to look into other means of obtaining an ever popular crow. That's when I stumbled upon the deals that KingsGambit had come up with. This has been by far one of the most inexpensive ways for me to go when buying a crow. KingsGambit and his Caldari Knights are a pleasure to work with and they set me right up with their deal number 1. So now I've got a new Crow sitting in my hanger that's waiting to be outfitted. If you're in the market for a new Crow, I highly reccomend one of the deals that KingsGambit has.

|

Dobbick
|
Posted - 2004.08.10 08:33:00 -
[43]
Doing a hanger clearout, and noticed I had enough componants for 3 crows...well worth the 9 million and the junk I was never gonna use.
Now I have 3 crows I can't fly in a station way too far from my home base 
Thanks for that KG
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
And honesty means never having to say "Please don't flush me down the toilet" -- Bob |

Dobbick
|
Posted - 2004.08.10 08:33:00 -
[44]
Doing a hanger clearout, and noticed I had enough componants for 3 crows...well worth the 9 million and the junk I was never gonna use.
Now I have 3 crows I can't fly in a station way too far from my home base 
Thanks for that KG
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
And honesty means never having to say "Please don't flush me down the toilet" -- Bob |

KingsGambit
|
Posted - 2004.08.15 17:32:00 -
[45]
You're welcome Hehe, thanks again, and take care of those ships. |

KingsGambit
|
Posted - 2004.08.15 17:32:00 -
[46]
You're welcome Hehe, thanks again, and take care of those ships. |

Coldstone
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 21:12:00 -
[47]
I don't know what everyone is talking about, but i've gotten 2 of my Crows from KG for 8.5 mill each...but yeah, the freaking Graviton Reactors were the most expensive. had to travel like 10 Regions to get enough for a decent price...LOL.
BTW, what agent missions/levels do they give out the Graviton Reactors?
~*~ It's not about Good or Evil. It's about living your life in a way, so that you can die with a Smile on your face. ~*~ |

Coldstone
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 21:12:00 -
[48]
I don't know what everyone is talking about, but i've gotten 2 of my Crows from KG for 8.5 mill each...but yeah, the freaking Graviton Reactors were the most expensive. had to travel like 10 Regions to get enough for a decent price...LOL.
BTW, what agent missions/levels do they give out the Graviton Reactors?
~*~ It's not about Good or Evil. It's about living your life in a way, so that you can die with a Smile on your face. ~*~ |

Vigilant
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 21:38:00 -
[49]
I have gotten most of my Reactors (any race) from Level Two Production and Manufacturing Agents...
|

Vigilant
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 21:38:00 -
[50]
I have gotten most of my Reactors (any race) from Level Two Production and Manufacturing Agents...
|

Mijstor Jedann
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 17:30:00 -
[51]
free bump 
btw who can I contact for a buy(s)? Anyone specific if Mr. Gambit isn't online? ____________________
"Amarr alone, delivered herself."
|

Mijstor Jedann
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 17:30:00 -
[52]
free bump 
btw who can I contact for a buy(s)? Anyone specific if Mr. Gambit isn't online? ____________________
"Amarr alone, delivered herself."
|

Twisted Face
|
Posted - 2004.08.27 12:37:00 -
[53]
Any in stock at the moment?
I may be digging out some graviton reactors from my hangers and coming over tonight. That is if offer 3 still stands......
|

Twisted Face
|
Posted - 2004.08.27 12:37:00 -
[54]
Any in stock at the moment?
I may be digging out some graviton reactors from my hangers and coming over tonight. That is if offer 3 still stands......
|

Steel Optik
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 16:32:00 -
[55]
you guys do any other ship tech2 byoc deals
|

Steel Optik
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 16:32:00 -
[56]
you guys do any other ship tech2 byoc deals
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |