| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

App13
|
Posted - 2009.01.19 22:25:00 -
[31]
Edited by: App13 on 19/01/2009 22:35:15 I am very interested in joining (I am a miner), my IGN is app13.
I am EST btw.
|

joydivisionn
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 07:17:00 -
[32]
Keep it coming guys, growing towards a bright future!!
|

Hairy Blutac
Amarr Royal Amarr Institute
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 12:29:00 -
[33]
Greetings, I have recently returned to Eve from a 2 year break, my toon has around 1.4mil SP. I am interested in joining your corp with a view to continuing to run Agent missions ultimatley progressing to PvP. I formaly had 2 day one toons, but regretably transfered them to other players when I left, I have allot of experience, but the game has changed some since I was last a regular player. Please contact me ingame if you think I am suitable to sign up.
Regards Hairy Blutac
-= If it ain't broke... Don't fix it! =- |

Ardiron
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 13:43:00 -
[34]
Hi, ive been playing eve now for 4 years on & off and have just come back to it after a 14 month absence.... I have 2 characters that would be willing to join, a 11.7mil toon and a 6 mil Hulk Miner & almost a Hauler pilot too.
Drop a mail to me ingame (Ardiron) and we can chat.... will be online around 8pm gmt
thanks |

joydivisionn
|
Posted - 2009.01.22 07:32:00 -
[35]
ill be in touch!!
|

joydivisionn
|
Posted - 2009.01.25 13:04:00 -
[36]
Another 2 happy members joined, we are closing recruitement soon, so if your looking for a corp, be quick.
|

Firestorm Venom
Amarr
|
Posted - 2009.01.25 13:38:00 -
[37]
Contact me in game....
|

Gilmour
A Quest Millitia
|
Posted - 2009.01.25 21:56:00 -
[38]
We are growing slowly but surely. Come join up. |

Maximus Orlham
|
Posted - 2009.01.25 22:39:00 -
[39]
I am a miner, looking for an active corp, with access to roids in low or 0.0 sec!
|

Rami Tinard
Amarr A Quest Millitia
|
Posted - 2009.01.25 22:47:00 -
[40]
I joined up today after speaking with JD. Seems like a good corp so far and they state exactly the same in game as is posted here - a willingness to help, realisation that real life comes first and a decent bunch of people.
(sorry I had to ditch tonight guys but my graphics card drivers threw a wobbly & it "stopped responding") |

Talleria Lange
Gallente United I Stand
|
Posted - 2009.01.25 23:56:00 -
[41]
Hay Joy I might be interested. I have 2 accounts and 2 toons that would be comming in. My main is a mission runner/miner/mining forman. And my other toon is a hualer/beginning miner. i have been playing for almost 2 years off and on. Contact me in game. Talleria Lange is my main. |

joydivisionn
|
Posted - 2009.01.26 11:05:00 -
[42]
hello all who reacted on this post, i will contact you today. if you see me online, dont hesitate to open a convo to me. i can be quite busy at times!
Rami, thanks for the kind words, i hope we can live up to your expectations and more. |

Rami Tinard
Amarr A Quest Millitia
|
Posted - 2009.01.26 17:43:00 -
[43]
Had a great time mining last night. I've never mined with so many people at the same time lol and it turned what is usually a little boring to something quite fun, also assisted by our "friend" in the Raven...well...what used to be a Raven until he tried to steal. Then it was a pile of junk lol.
Oh and bump  |

Gilmour
A Quest Millitia
|
Posted - 2009.01.26 19:16:00 -
[44]
Edited by: Gilmour on 26/01/2009 19:18:37 Yeah the guy in the Raven x2 was hillarious. He jumped in sent a full volley of missiles on me, then he changed target, smartazz. And the concord popped him. Ok, he made a mistake. But when he came back and did excaxtly the same 1 hour later, it cracked me up. Losing 2 ravens in an hour without gaining anything at all must have hurt, coz he had to be pretty new to the game. 
In case he see this, thanks for the stuff we looted off your Ravens, keep em comming :)
|

Rami Tinard
Amarr A Quest Millitia
|
Posted - 2009.01.27 12:09:00 -
[45]
Think we need a bump on this - AFAIK recruitment is still open for a short while longer so get in while you can.
|

Lahun
|
Posted - 2009.01.27 13:46:00 -
[46]
Edited by: Lahun on 27/01/2009 13:49:11 Hi
I'm new to the game but I have started to do solo mining with a destroyer and got a hauler. Eventually I'm aiming for PVP but I'm also quite interested in industry/mining. I'd like to join a nice corp to better learn the game and also contribute what I can. Your corp seems like a prefect way to do this.
If you are interested, you can convo or sen mail to Hunnitus, which is my in-game name.
Cheers
Hunnitus |

Josume Mikara
Gallente
|
Posted - 2009.01.27 17:55:00 -
[47]
I'm fairly new to Eve and enjoying the game. Have about 2200 SP and flying Gallente frigates. I qualify for Cruisers but don't want to get too far ahead of myself for now. So far, I'm doing level 1 missions and having no trouble.
I've never had the opportunity to group since I started. Getting a bit lonely just soloing.
I belong to a nice corp, but they are based so far away from me that I'm never involved in anything that's going on.
Looking to make some friends and enjoy other aspects of the game. Are you guys located in Gallente space?
My portrait name is my name in game and I'd welcome a convo or ingame email. I'm on every night from about 6 pm est to 11 pm est.
Thank you so much.
Josume Mikara |

Rami Tinard
Amarr A Quest Millitia
|
Posted - 2009.01.28 08:25:00 -
[48]
Either JoyDivisionn or Mirjana Dragonslayer will convo you both in-game.
|

joydivisionn
|
Posted - 2009.01.28 11:00:00 -
[49]
dear ppl,
plz convo joydivisionn (mind the double N) ingame plz, its becoming impossible to convo you all ingame....
recruitement will end this week.
Joydivisionn.
|

joydivisionn
|
Posted - 2009.01.28 11:03:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Gilmour Edited by: Gilmour on 26/01/2009 19:18:37 Yeah the guy in the Raven x2 was hillarious. He jumped in sent a full volley of missiles on me, then he changed target, smartazz. And the concord popped him. Ok, he made a mistake. But when he came back and did excaxtly the same 1 hour later, it cracked me up. Losing 2 ravens in an hour without gaining anything at all must have hurt, coz he had to be pretty new to the game. 
In case he see this, thanks for the stuff we looted off your Ravens, keep em comming :)
some guys never learn....
but like gilmour said, keep it coming, a total of 8 large smartbombs, some tech 2 salvage, and a lot of other stuff was a nice bonus to our mining op :-)
|

joydivisionn
|
Posted - 2009.01.29 00:56:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Josume Mikara I'm fairly new to Eve and enjoying the game. Have about 2200 SP and flying Gallente frigates. I qualify for Cruisers but don't want to get too far ahead of myself for now. So far, I'm doing level 1 missions and having no trouble.
I've never had the opportunity to group since I started. Getting a bit lonely just soloing.
I belong to a nice corp, but they are based so far away from me that I'm never involved in anything that's going on.
Looking to make some friends and enjoy other aspects of the game. Are you guys located in Gallente space?
My portrait name is my name in game and I'd welcome a convo or ingame email. I'm on every night from about 6 pm est to 11 pm est.
Thank you so much.
Josume Mikara
Josume, could you drop me a line ingame?
thank you
|

Jar'in
Gallente
|
Posted - 2009.01.29 01:50:00 -
[52]
What part of space are you located in?
What times are you all on and active? I'm usually online in the evenings, US west coast time. It's hard finding corps that have more than a handful of people on here, everyone seems to be in Europe or US east coast.
|

Rami Tinard
Amarr A Quest Millitia
|
Posted - 2009.01.30 16:19:00 -
[53]
I guess we're mainly Euro based but understand that we have some from the Us but where exactly I dont know. The problem is that you are 8hrs behind UK time so when you begin to play Im tucked up in bed and so cant really answer your question.
Throughout this week I guess we have averaged about 15-20 corp members on at a time, plus the new recruits so turnout isnt too shabby.
However, Recruitment ends this weekend (1st Feb 09) so if anyone wants to still come aboard, you need to contact us in-game ASAP
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |