| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Mumuit II
The Black Suicidegankers
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.15 14:29:00 -
[1] - Quote
I'm make a grand lottery, with only 10 tickets and 10 bil prices. I have some isk i dont need.
Price: 10bil isk
price per ticket: 1bil
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
Drawing: Chribbas dice
3rd party: takes my corporation (isk will be donatet from the black suicide gankers)
send money to Mumuit II with reason: I_WILL_WIN any money, not sent with that reason, will be refunded, after you sent me an evemail
WARNING: when you send money like 1.111.111.111 isk, will gives you 1 ticket and the 111mil will be marked as donation and wont be refunded!!! |

Gustav Mannfred
The Black Suicidegankers
29
|
Posted - 2012.04.15 14:31:00 -
[2] - Quote
confirm, that the isk is on our corpwallet.
Gustav Mannfred, Ceo of the black suicide gankers |

Jean McBean
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
2
|
Posted - 2012.04.15 15:34:00 -
[3] - Quote
Gustav Mannfred wrote:confirm, that the isk is on our corpwallet.
Gustav Mannfred, Ceo of the black suicide gankers
3 dudes in that 2 month old corp, ~phew~ now I feel save.
|

tolptila Parsons
Cadre Assault Force Initiative Mercenaries
1
|
Posted - 2012.04.15 16:27:00 -
[4] - Quote
lol good luck |

Jommis
Saltatio Vita En Garde
64
|
Posted - 2012.04.15 17:32:00 -
[5] - Quote
I don't trust avatars with sunglasses.. |

Svodola Darkfury
Heaven's End League of Infamy
19
|
Posted - 2012.04.15 22:26:00 -
[6] - Quote
Mumuit II wrote:I'm make a grand lottery, with only 10 tickets and 10 bil prices. I have some isk i dont need.  Price: 10bil isk price per ticket: 1bil 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Drawing: Chribbas dice 3rd party: takes my corporation (isk will be donatet from the black suicide gankers) send money to Mumuit II with reason: I_WILL_WIN any money, not sent with that reason, will be refunded, after you sent me an evemail WARNING: when you send money like 1.111.111.111 isk, will gives you 1 ticket and the 111mil will be marked as donation and wont be refunded!!!
Erm. If you have 10 tickets for 1 bil each, and the prize is 10 bil, then you wouldn't be putting any money on the line. You're just facilitating a redistribution of wealth. I is confuzzled. |

Ore Bunny
Kuh Schubs Clan
4
|
Posted - 2012.04.15 23:27:00 -
[7] - Quote
Mumuit II wrote:I'm make a grand lottery
I`m stopped reading after this already...
|

Teri Cox
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.16 05:42:00 -
[8] - Quote
stop trolling here |

Gustav Mannfred
The Black Suicidegankers
29
|
Posted - 2012.04.16 16:14:00 -
[9] - Quote
this lottery isnt a scam, and mumuit II is no scamer, trust him and good luck anyone... i'm REALY miss the old stuff.-á
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=24183 |

Ore Bunny
Kuh Schubs Clan
4
|
Posted - 2012.04.16 16:26:00 -
[10] - Quote
agree this isnt a scam, but not because you or the one of your 2 corp mates/alts havent tried to :p |

MKB Industries
Mercenaries 4 Hire
5
|
Posted - 2012.04.16 17:28:00 -
[11] - Quote
Mumuit II wrote:I'm make a grand lottery, with only 10 tickets and 10 bil prices.
Why would anyone want to pay 1 billion isk for a ticket for a chance to win 10 billion PRICES?
I will give out 5 free prices right now
1,345.94 isk for something in jita 365 isk for something in Aeddin 45,843,765.36 for something in 00TY-J 1,375,567 for something in BY-MSY 23,759,331.74 for something in M-MD3B
Shoot if anyone wants they can pay me 1 billion isk and I will give them 10 billion prices. Faction stuff store Researched BPO store |

Logicycle
Terra Incognita Intrepid Crossing
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.16 22:51:00 -
[12] - Quote
Obvious SCAM by someone who is grammatically challenged.  |

Farley genocent
Blue Republic RvB - BLUE Republic
3
|
Posted - 2012.04.17 01:10:00 -
[13] - Quote
I'll take all 10 tickets!
I win, lottery closed. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |