| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

dr00l
Sniggerdly Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2009.01.05 09:14:00 -
[1]
For the right character the budget may be extended. The total ammount of SP is not of importance, but rather how well focused the character is. Character should have a minimum of 17-19m SP if well-trained from start, I do not want to spend ages training.
I'm searching for a character which has been focused towards capitals or is close/on their way. (Close: Jump Drive Op level 5, Advanced Spaceship Command level 5 done etc).
Mainly looking for a Thanatos pilot but Archon is perfectly fine as well. I would prefer no wasted SP, in this case that means pretty much anything Gunnery, Missiles, Industry, Science (besides Cybernetics, drug-related skills, thermodynamics etc), cross-training other races ships/guns etc. You get the point.
Decent drone-skills is a must. If the character can fly or is close to flying a Moros or Revelation that's a big plus but in no mean neccessary. Looking for a Carrier-pilot to begin with.
The budget is up to 7,5 billion but I may extend this if I find a really nice character. I might pay an overprice for a low-skilled character that is focused in the right areas.
When listing your character, please use either in EvE or EVE-Sheet.
Thank you in advance, let the offers come. 
|

dr00l
Sniggerdly Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2009.01.06 08:11:00 -
[2]
Edited by: dr00l on 06/01/2009 08:11:13 Still looking for a carrier character.
|

Whoochec
4 wing Dara Cothrom
|
Posted - 2009.01.06 08:36:00 -
[3]
Don't know if this is what your looking for, however if it is, how much would you offer me for it.
http://ineve.net/skills/character.php?charID=MTAyNzkwMzg1Ng%3D%3D
|

dr00l
Sniggerdly Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2009.01.06 12:10:00 -
[4]
Somewhere along those lines is what I'm looking for, but maybe a little more capital-focused and not so much T2 and maybe a bit more race-specific.
To simplify the original post:
Carrier, or soon to be carrier-capable.
Low waste in areas not affecting capitals.
Shouldn't need more than maximum 2 months of training to be fully functional in the carrier. Exceptions to this would be in case the character is very focused in it's way toward capitals but might be lacking one or two major skills like Adv. Spaceship Command or Jump Drive Op. level 5.
Gunnery is fine as long as it's racial focused and prefferably not alot of T2.
Keep them coming! 
|

Chrono Homega
|
Posted - 2009.01.06 12:57:00 -
[5]
A thinck this is your char Linkage Price goes for 10b isk
|

dr00l
Sniggerdly Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2009.01.06 14:22:00 -
[6]
I appreciate your offer but it's got too many skill points "wasted" (to me) in Industry and Mining-related skills.
|

dr00l
Sniggerdly Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2009.01.07 05:38:00 -
[7]
Still looking. Last chance to sell your character for a hefty overprice.
At 19:00 EVETime I'll hopefully be buying a 19,8m SP character for 8b. If you can offer better and/or cheaper and still get a fair bit more than a regular transfer, now is the time to do so. 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |