| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Cartboard Box
Arcana Imperii Ltd. Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2009.01.18 17:25:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Cartboard Box on 18/01/2009 17:25:56 Since our bi-weekly meets have been getting smaller and smaller, we have decided to aim for a new super formula!
After a quick discussion yesterday, we decided to:
A) Move it back downtown. McCarol's was great, but 2 metro lines too far for most of us. B) Arrange the meet for earlier than 9pm. 7pm seems like the best time. C) Putting it on a Friday. D) Get more attendance.
There were some complaints that the music in Brutopia's basement was too loud (wuss :P). The music only gets loud after 10.30 on a Saturday when the DJ starts. The regular DJ on Fridays is more relax. Worst comes to worst, we can all move upstairs (2nd floor).
I say we meet at Brutopia for 7pm on Friday the 30th. Have some sort of 5@7 but more of a 7 to 11 thing.
Directions: Linkage
I will be spamming your eve-mail inboxes about the meet today, and I'd like you to confirm your presence so I can talk to the manager at Bru and get us a section reserved.
Cheers,
CB

|

Cozmik R5
Minmatar Clown Punchers. Clown Punchers Syndicate
|
Posted - 2009.01.18 18:43:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Cozmik R5 on 18/01/2009 18:43:37 Brutopia wasn't that noisy... the only person I had probs hearing was that girl that came (who forgot her unbrella) because she was a very quiet one, and she was sitting next to me. Everyone else was loud enough to cut thru the bar babble.
And that back room at McCarold's, while it's out of the way and quiet, it gets crowded quick with those massive chairs. And i won't comment on the Blue line... |

Amy Nirvana
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2009.01.18 20:45:00 -
[3]
Sounds fun! I'm in.
|

Jattzia
Arcana Imperii Ltd.
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 02:26:00 -
[4]
I should be there
|

Suletsap III
Fermentation Institute and Advanced Technologies
|
Posted - 2009.01.22 03:09:00 -
[5]
sure
|

Uozag
|
Posted - 2009.01.24 15:22:00 -
[6]
I'll be there !  |

Lysianna
Celestial Janissaries Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2009.01.27 21:43:00 -
[7]
I'll try to come by and say hi. No promises but I would love to meet fellow players. |

Gazou
Arcana Imperii Ltd. Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2009.01.30 18:49:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Gazou on 30/01/2009 18:49:26 On the menu tonight:
Curse politics - Cozmik R5 vs Cartboard Box
Also, don't forget, we are downstairs at brutopia. When you walk in the front door, go to the far right corner of the bar and take the stairs down.
If anything, I have a cell (514-402-8491), I'll be there from 6pm and I will try to reserve a table.
|

Jattzia
Arcana Imperii Ltd.
|
Posted - 2009.01.30 19:39:00 -
[9]
Coz and I will join you around 7-7h30pm. We're going out for a meal first.
|

Letrange
Minmatar Mobile Alcohol Processing Units United Freemen Alliance
|
Posted - 2009.01.30 21:58:00 -
[10]
Yep I'll be there - driving there right after work (wont' even get a chance to check and see if my EON #14 arrived today). |

Cartboard Box
Arcana Imperii Ltd. Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2009.01.31 05:47:00 -
[11]
SUCCESS!
11 players made it! It was awesome. Although I was unable to spot Amy Nirvana and Lysianna. :(
Next time I guess! |

mokmo3
Eve University Ivy League
|
Posted - 2009.01.31 23:45:00 -
[12]
Oh you changed hours AND day, good thing i checked before leaving 20 minutes ago... Cartboard or whoever takes care of this, put me on the spammage list for next times. The in-game channel is just so much in the background i only noticed the hour change lol.
Eleventy-one? Nice. |

Cozmik R5
Minmatar Clown Punchers. Clown Punchers Syndicate
|
Posted - 2009.02.01 05:43:00 -
[13]
Yes and the day and time will change again, but not the place:
NEXT MEET: Saturday, February 14th @ 7PM (whoever brings chocolate hearts gets podded... after we devour the choc of course )
A new thread will be made shortly. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |