| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Blind Bluffer
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2009.01.19 07:51:00 -
[1]
Hi I am up for auction. Hope you have a nice home for me. Dang I am good looking to boot!
I have a solid pvp record. Check it out here PVP RECORD You can check out my skills here SKILLS I can fly anything from a frigate to a battleship, a cov-ops to an interceptor, and very soon to a HAC. As a bonus I can also fly a freighter which comes in handy when you need to offload some loot or do some trading.
I am located in high sec, in an npc corp, with a positive wallet balance and zero kill rights against me. I come with a fitted destroyer and a couple of shuttles. This character will accept the payment, and I will pay the transfer fee.
Auction Details - Min Starting Bid = 3B isk No Reserve (beyond starting bid) Buyout = 5B (A lessor buy out bid will not be accepted)Once a buyout bid has been accepted the auction is over. Highest bid wins, all bids will be accepted as soon as I am able to do so, A player may outbid a buyout bid, only if the buyout has not yet been accepted.
The character will be transferred up reciept of isk. Good Luck, and happy bidding. This auction will end on 1/25/09 at 7:00 AM (GMT) |

Blind Bluffer
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2009.01.20 01:02:00 -
[2]
Bump  |

Riveth
|
Posted - 2009.01.20 06:53:00 -
[3]
3.1
|

Blind Bluffer
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2009.01.20 15:13:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Riveth 3.1
Bid of 3.1B Accepted. This bid is the current High Bid. |

Blind Bluffer
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 01:26:00 -
[5]
***Bump*** |

Blind Bluffer
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2009.01.22 03:26:00 -
[6]
**Bump** |

Blind Bluffer
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2009.01.23 14:53:00 -
[7]
**Bump** |

Blind Bluffer
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2009.01.23 23:50:00 -
[8]
*&$ BUMP $&* |

Marie Volta
|
Posted - 2009.01.24 00:50:00 -
[9]
hi,
the toon is lacking a lot of learning skills. the tanking skills are also not what i was looking for. so i will not bo this toon. 3.5b is my offer.
greetz, marie
|

Blind Bluffer
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2009.01.24 01:36:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Blind Bluffer on 24/01/2009 01:36:47 ya if u want to be industrialst. It has the core for the pvp which it is designed for. Thanks for you interest anyway.
Originally by: Marie Volta Edited by: Marie Volta on 24/01/2009 01:31:54 hi,
the toon is lacking a lot of learning skills. so it is not what i am looking for. but friendly bumb anyway
greetz, marie
|

Blind Bluffer
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2009.01.24 08:23:00 -
[11]
**Buy ME** |

Rick Blain
|
Posted - 2009.01.24 09:06:00 -
[12]
3.5bil
|

Jolin Ires
Static Shock Industries
|
Posted - 2009.01.24 15:41:00 -
[13]
Is the auction still open? |

Aaron Soong
|
Posted - 2009.01.24 16:04:00 -
[14]
3.9bill |

Blind Bluffer
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2009.01.24 17:03:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Jolin Ires Is the auction still open?
Yep, still open, less than 24hrs tho.
"I am just a bill, Sitting on Captitol Hill,..." |

Blind Bluffer
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2009.01.24 21:42:00 -
[16]
Current High bid is 3.9, a Buy Out bid of 4.5 takes it!
Get your bid in soon or lose out on this great character!  |

A'mon Visidious
|
Posted - 2009.01.24 21:52:00 -
[17]
4 bil
|

Blind Bluffer
Minmatar Brutor tribe
|
Posted - 2009.01.25 01:25:00 -
[18]
In-game BO bid accepted of 4.5b. Arterio Sclerosis pls send isk and name of acct to transfer character too via eve-mail.
BB
"I am just a bill, Sitting on Captitol Hill,..." |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |