| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Jonny Damordred
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 18:53:00 -
[121]
Originally by: Halseth Durn Smart girl. But next time, instead of sidesteping my response, don't respond at all.
Strange, she seemed to be responding to me.
Anyway, cudos to the CA for surviving everyone being mad at them. Obviously they are better than PA at it. Jonny D. ----- Jonny Damordred: Political attachÚ of the Drunken Horde.
|

Jonny Damordred
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 18:53:00 -
[122]
Originally by: Halseth Durn Smart girl. But next time, instead of sidesteping my response, don't respond at all.
Strange, she seemed to be responding to me.
Anyway, cudos to the CA for surviving everyone being mad at them. Obviously they are better than PA at it. Jonny D. ----- Jonny Damordred: Political attachÚ of the Drunken Horde.
|

HC MasiEEE
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 19:02:00 -
[123]
Just let us do 1 big grouphug  __________ HC MasiEEE
|

HC MasiEEE
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 19:02:00 -
[124]
Just let us do 1 big grouphug  __________ HC MasiEEE
|

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 19:08:00 -
[125]
Originally by: Jonny Damordred
Originally by: Halseth Durn Smart girl. But next time, instead of sidesteping my response, don't respond at all.
Strange, she seemed to be responding to me.
Anyway, cudos to the CA for surviving everyone being mad at them. Obviously they are better than PA at it. Jonny D.
Aye monsieur Damordred, there's an old saying about pearls before swine, no point wasting words on the witless after all. And yes, 'twould seem the Curse Alliance have a certain survivalist chic thing going down, perhaps they should sponsor a fashionable line of holocombat urban fatigue jumpsuits in the Luminaire summer revue?
Love and peace
JF Public Forum |

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 19:08:00 -
[126]
Originally by: Jonny Damordred
Originally by: Halseth Durn Smart girl. But next time, instead of sidesteping my response, don't respond at all.
Strange, she seemed to be responding to me.
Anyway, cudos to the CA for surviving everyone being mad at them. Obviously they are better than PA at it. Jonny D.
Aye monsieur Damordred, there's an old saying about pearls before swine, no point wasting words on the witless after all. And yes, 'twould seem the Curse Alliance have a certain survivalist chic thing going down, perhaps they should sponsor a fashionable line of holocombat urban fatigue jumpsuits in the Luminaire summer revue?
Love and peace
JF Public Forum |

Jonny Damordred
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 19:38:00 -
[127]
Edited by: Jonny Damordred on 29/07/2004 19:40:26
Originally by: Jade Constantine perhaps they should sponsor a fashionable line of holocombat urban fatigue jumpsuits in the Luminaire summer revue?
Maybe they do just need to rebrand themselves: 1.) Get a cute, loveable mascot: Maybe Xirtam with his trusty Veldspar? 2.) A clothing line would be a good idea too:
Originally by: "Propehcy" When you want to look your best while repressing the masses, nothing says ebil like CAÖ brand jumpsuits.
3.) How about creating a beer:
Originally by: "Blacklight" When I am looking for a good beer to help me pass out by a celestial object, I chose CursebrauÖ. CursebrauÖ - It's like a kick in the Omber!
 Jonny D. ----- Jonny Damordred: Political attachÚ of the Drunken Horde.
|

Jonny Damordred
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 19:38:00 -
[128]
Edited by: Jonny Damordred on 29/07/2004 19:40:26
Originally by: Jade Constantine perhaps they should sponsor a fashionable line of holocombat urban fatigue jumpsuits in the Luminaire summer revue?
Maybe they do just need to rebrand themselves: 1.) Get a cute, loveable mascot: Maybe Xirtam with his trusty Veldspar? 2.) A clothing line would be a good idea too:
Originally by: "Propehcy" When you want to look your best while repressing the masses, nothing says ebil like CAÖ brand jumpsuits.
3.) How about creating a beer:
Originally by: "Blacklight" When I am looking for a good beer to help me pass out by a celestial object, I chose CursebrauÖ. CursebrauÖ - It's like a kick in the Omber!
 Jonny D. ----- Jonny Damordred: Political attachÚ of the Drunken Horde.
|

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 19:42:00 -
[129]
Quote: Maybe they do just need to rebrand themselves: 1.) Get a cute, loveable mascot: Maybe Xirtam with his trusty Veldspar?
2.) A clothing line would be a good idea too:
Originally by: "Propehcy" When you want to look your best while repressing the masses, nothing says ebil like CAÖ brand jumpsuits.
LOL!! Although I don't recall saying that, that's funny. 
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 19:42:00 -
[130]
Quote: Maybe they do just need to rebrand themselves: 1.) Get a cute, loveable mascot: Maybe Xirtam with his trusty Veldspar?
2.) A clothing line would be a good idea too:
Originally by: "Propehcy" When you want to look your best while repressing the masses, nothing says ebil like CAÖ brand jumpsuits.
LOL!! Although I don't recall saying that, that's funny. 
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 19:58:00 -
[131]
I think you have something here ... we should charge the Curse Alliance for Marketing Consultancy:
Originally by: The Enslaver ôWicked Creek Designer Wraparounds for orbs of hellfire and a gaze that sees no evilö
Nice!
JF Public Forum |

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 19:58:00 -
[132]
I think you have something here ... we should charge the Curse Alliance for Marketing Consultancy:
Originally by: The Enslaver ôWicked Creek Designer Wraparounds for orbs of hellfire and a gaze that sees no evilö
Nice!
JF Public Forum |

Mitchello
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 21:55:00 -
[133]
Edited by: Mitchello on 29/07/2004 22:01:52 Edited by: Mitchello on 29/07/2004 21:56:57 er hello flames.
well to the bladerunner I'll say just what I saw is what i said, not what everyone saw. um and Halseth is correct of course.
and Jade has some points too, because what she said was what she saw.
*grumbles* I think I'll just not post about this anymore...I just kinda wanted to point out that the CA wasn't being evil, it was being an allaince hunting down those forces that seek to destroy allainces, which of course is a good thing since allaince are the only thing that crushes pirates. the few factions that aren't "allainces" are either pirate them selves or run with pirates.
*end seriousness*
and it should be Romeo and Mitchello :P Juliet is a harlot woman *snap* but then again I already have a Romeo so it doesn't matter...
oh and I wanted to add that I was really confused when I first heard the term flamer, I kept being told the eve forums were all flamers, super flamers, total flamers, everyone of them flamers flamers flamers...so I got really excited!!! and then was dispointed that flamers ment what is does here and not what it means in the real world :(
I say we need more flamers, but just not flamers
|

Mitchello
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 21:55:00 -
[134]
Edited by: Mitchello on 29/07/2004 22:01:52 Edited by: Mitchello on 29/07/2004 21:56:57 er hello flames.
well to the bladerunner I'll say just what I saw is what i said, not what everyone saw. um and Halseth is correct of course.
and Jade has some points too, because what she said was what she saw.
*grumbles* I think I'll just not post about this anymore...I just kinda wanted to point out that the CA wasn't being evil, it was being an allaince hunting down those forces that seek to destroy allainces, which of course is a good thing since allaince are the only thing that crushes pirates. the few factions that aren't "allainces" are either pirate them selves or run with pirates.
*end seriousness*
and it should be Romeo and Mitchello :P Juliet is a harlot woman *snap* but then again I already have a Romeo so it doesn't matter...
oh and I wanted to add that I was really confused when I first heard the term flamer, I kept being told the eve forums were all flamers, super flamers, total flamers, everyone of them flamers flamers flamers...so I got really excited!!! and then was dispointed that flamers ment what is does here and not what it means in the real world :(
I say we need more flamers, but just not flamers
|

Jonny Damordred
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 22:04:00 -
[135]
Originally by: Mitchello it was being an allaince hunting down those forces that seek to destroy allainces
Forces that seek to destroy aliances? Like FU/COD/NORAD/SA/CFS/XIF?
You have to be joking.
All CA want to do is kill stuff, and they came to where the action was. That is not necessarly a bad thing, but dont dress it up as some fight against ebil.
Jonny D. ----- Jonny Damordred: Political attachÚ of the Drunken Horde.
|

Jonny Damordred
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 22:04:00 -
[136]
Originally by: Mitchello it was being an allaince hunting down those forces that seek to destroy allainces
Forces that seek to destroy aliances? Like FU/COD/NORAD/SA/CFS/XIF?
You have to be joking.
All CA want to do is kill stuff, and they came to where the action was. That is not necessarly a bad thing, but dont dress it up as some fight against ebil.
Jonny D. ----- Jonny Damordred: Political attachÚ of the Drunken Horde.
|

TWD
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 22:10:00 -
[137]
Originally by: Mitchello
*grumbles* I think I'll just not post about this anymore...I just kinda wanted to point out that the CA wasn't being evil, it was being an allaince hunting down those forces that seek to destroy allainces, which of course is a good thing since allaince are the only thing that crushes pirates. the few factions that aren't "allainces" are either pirate them selves or run with pirates.
pfft did they?  |

TWD
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 22:10:00 -
[138]
Originally by: Mitchello
*grumbles* I think I'll just not post about this anymore...I just kinda wanted to point out that the CA wasn't being evil, it was being an allaince hunting down those forces that seek to destroy allainces, which of course is a good thing since allaince are the only thing that crushes pirates. the few factions that aren't "allainces" are either pirate them selves or run with pirates.
pfft did they?  |

Mitchello
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 22:38:00 -
[139]
Edited by: Mitchello on 29/07/2004 22:39:34
Originally by: TWD
pfft did they? 
huh? did they what?
|

Mitchello
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 22:38:00 -
[140]
Edited by: Mitchello on 29/07/2004 22:39:34
Originally by: TWD
pfft did they? 
huh? did they what?
|

TWD
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 22:49:00 -
[141]
Quote:
hunting down those forces that seek to destroy allainces
|

TWD
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 22:49:00 -
[142]
Quote:
hunting down those forces that seek to destroy allainces
|

Mitchello
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 23:16:00 -
[143]
Originally by: TWD
Quote:
hunting down those forces that seek to destroy allainces
right, hence why they are after m0o and evol...I'm missing your point could you dumb it down a notch for me please?
|

Mitchello
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 23:16:00 -
[144]
Originally by: TWD
Quote:
hunting down those forces that seek to destroy allainces
right, hence why they are after m0o and evol...I'm missing your point could you dumb it down a notch for me please?
|

TWD
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 23:33:00 -
[145]
Originally by: Mitchello
Originally by: TWD
Quote:
hunting down those forces that seek to destroy allainces
right, hence why they are after m0o and evol...I'm missing your point could you dumb it down a notch for me please?
ok,
you say they were after us (m0o and Evolution)
but, I've rarely seen any CA (attacking us). and I saw that CA was actively attacking NCA regions.
its pretty obvious they just wanted stuff to shoot at from my view of it. 
that is why I disagree with that they were "hunting down those forces that seek to destroy allainces" |

TWD
|
Posted - 2004.07.29 23:33:00 -
[146]
Originally by: Mitchello
Originally by: TWD
Quote:
hunting down those forces that seek to destroy allainces
right, hence why they are after m0o and evol...I'm missing your point could you dumb it down a notch for me please?
ok,
you say they were after us (m0o and Evolution)
but, I've rarely seen any CA (attacking us). and I saw that CA was actively attacking NCA regions.
its pretty obvious they just wanted stuff to shoot at from my view of it. 
that is why I disagree with that they were "hunting down those forces that seek to destroy allainces" |

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.07.30 00:57:00 -
[147]
Quote: er hello flames.
LOL... ahhhh, classic.
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.07.30 00:57:00 -
[148]
Quote: er hello flames.
LOL... ahhhh, classic.
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Clipped Wings
|
Posted - 2004.07.30 02:06:00 -
[149]
Originally by: Kulach
Originally by: MAXSuicide romeo and juliet m8, not romeo and julia
As it's Eve we are talking about it's more like Romeo and Julian 
Last time I tried that angle in La Maison, I got summarily beaten down. Not by the other part, but by the bystanders, who were more busy with their idle hedonism :(
So much for openmindedness, I guess. -Clipped Wings of LFC
"I believe in the theoretical benevolence, and practical malignity of man."
~William Hazlitt
|

Clipped Wings
|
Posted - 2004.07.30 02:06:00 -
[150]
Originally by: Kulach
Originally by: MAXSuicide romeo and juliet m8, not romeo and julia
As it's Eve we are talking about it's more like Romeo and Julian 
Last time I tried that angle in La Maison, I got summarily beaten down. Not by the other part, but by the bystanders, who were more busy with their idle hedonism :(
So much for openmindedness, I guess. -Clipped Wings of LFC
"I believe in the theoretical benevolence, and practical malignity of man."
~William Hazlitt
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |