| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Daray II
Gallente Venture Group Intergalactic
|
Posted - 2009.01.20 21:20:00 -
[1]
My cousin and I are looking to join a corp. I have a 40m SP character that does a bit of everything, and he has a 10m SP character that does mission running.
I can fly an Anshar, Obelisk, Raven, Night Hawk, Hulk, Occator and more. My cousin currently flies a totally T2 passive shield tank Drake.
We want to move into 0.0 to rat, do roaming pvp and/or help with station/pos defense and do mining protection.
We are looking for an EST (GMT-5) focused corp, that has a nice website (or is willing to let me develop one for the corp)
Looking for a mature set of players (20 year olds and up) I would like a corp that is part of a larger, stable alliance. I would like a corp with more than 100 players.
Strong leadership is also key, and I won't stick with a corp that doesn't work hard to remain organized, and give its members a clear view of their goals.
If you think you are that corp, please leave your details here. I am looking for a bit about the corp, a link to your website, or a note that you'd love me to help you develop one, as well as where you are in the EVE universe.
|

Daray II
Gallente Venture Group Intergalactic
|
Posted - 2009.01.20 21:48:00 -
[2]
I am actually a really nice Canadian. Just had many bad experiences with corps in the past. Please, if you have any good suggestions (even if its not your own corp), let me know. |

ckinoutdahoe
|
Posted - 2009.01.20 21:58:00 -
[3]
Hi Daray, 3M Industries is based in low sec. We do have friends we ae blue to in 0.0 In general we are blue to the major alliances in our area, yet there is plenty of pew to be had without having to deal with the day to day blob warfare. We have a lot going on. We did just open recruitment on Jan 1st of this new year.
I would love for you to build us an awesome web site. Every great corp should have one.
Take a peek of what we have to offer our members, we do as much as some corps many times our current size. come join this very dynamic corperation. here is our thread: http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=968894&page=1
Cheers, Ckinoutdahoe
|

The Sinister
Minmatar Order of Anarchy
|
Posted - 2009.01.20 22:11:00 -
[4]
check out our forum thread, I think we fit you.
Forum thread
also our killboard |

Xavier Sunder
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 00:15:00 -
[5]
Contacted 3M. Not really interested in a pure PVP corp right now. Though thanks. :) PVP would be a nice option, but I like variety. |

muu lufragga
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 00:50:00 -
[6]
Well were looking for pilots in Chiadow Movements. We are a smaller corp of minly experinced players. We just formed the corp recently looking for a player base. We will have access to 0.0 soon, within 2 months we will be in a alliance, just training lower characters first. Some basic info below, and if you want to knwo more, Contace me or Chiadrah for more Info.
We are a small corp based out of Rens and sourounding areas. We are focused on mission running and limited mining. We have access to Lv.4 agents and 5's. Daily mission OP's We have a Private Ventrillo server Will have a website W/Forums, and possiable Killboard in the future No SP Requirements We are a non-pirate corp Have near POS goals for Invention and stuff PVP is also a near goal once we have the numbers Were here to have fun and enjoy the game, and looking to help others learn the many aspects of eve. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |