| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

SUMIRE chan
|
Posted - 2009.01.28 07:00:00 -
[1]
EVE dose not start. I downloaded eve-002054_75883_mac.dmg. The following messages are given.
Cider C Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files\CCP\EVE\bin\ExeFile.exe abnormal program termination
I created a new user account,but EVE does not run.
MacBookPro iMac 2GHz OSX 10.4.11 |

Maria Kalista
|
Posted - 2009.01.28 10:14:00 -
[2]
Safe/ remove/trash the preference files and try again.
If that fails I think you need to reinstall EVE from scratch. (delete everything and download the entire client.)
Originally by: AkRoYeR
...the beauty of EvE. You have to live on the edge all the time. If you don't stay frosty, you will die!
Best game ever!
|

miur
|
Posted - 2009.01.30 11:12:00 -
[3]
Edited by: miur on 30/01/2009 11:15:01 Edited by: miur on 30/01/2009 11:13:26 I deleted preferences folder ( located under /Users/username/Library/Preferences/Eve Online/Preferences/p_drive/Local Settings/Application Data/CCP/EVE. ) to the trash. I re-installed EVE,but not work.
I deleted the entire ¦EVE Online Preferences¦ folder to the trash. I re-installed EVE,but not work.
The same error appeared in "Quantum Rise 1.0.4 client". The error did not appear by using revert patch. The same error appeared in "Quantum Rise 1.0.3 client". The error did not appear by using revert patch.
|

Maria Kalista
|
Posted - 2009.01.30 13:23:00 -
[4]
Well then the only thing I can think of is your use of 'OSX 10.4.11'.
The EVE Mac client may no longer support 10.4.  I think I remember reading Dr. Sheepbringer using 10.4, and having some trouble with it as well. |

Dr Sheepbringer
Gallente
|
Posted - 2009.01.30 13:38:00 -
[5]
The whole issue seems to be the X1600, but that's only in the premium lite client. Also that seems to screw up both tiger and leopard on SiSi. It's being fixed, but no idea if it's going to be fixed on Tiger, or is Premium Lite going to be Leopard+ only.
Not sure if any X1600 users have been able to play premium. Classic doesn't seem to have any issues related to X1600 directly, at least nothing I'm aware of. Stop whining. |

noc D
|
Posted - 2009.01.31 14:03:00 -
[6]
Edited by: noc D on 31/01/2009 14:03:10
Originally by: Dr Sheepbringer Classic doesn't seem to have any issues related to X1600 directly, at least nothing I'm aware of.
i have fps problem with lastest patch on classic.
macbook Pro 2.16 X1600 10.5.6 |

Dr Sheepbringer
Gallente
|
Posted - 2009.01.31 21:10:00 -
[7]
Originally by: noc D Edited by: noc D on 31/01/2009 14:03:10
Originally by: Dr Sheepbringer Classic doesn't seem to have any issues related to X1600 directly, at least nothing I'm aware of.
i have fps problem with lastest patch on classic.
macbook Pro 2.16 X1600 10.5.6
Goody, why do I have the feeling that March 10th will be a doomsday for X1600 macs. Stop whining. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |