| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Engelious Angelion
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 18:55:00 -
[1]
my Internet connection went dead as i was in an astroid feild, now i can't get back into the game, it stops by showing activating charater?
what can i do??
|

Engelious Angelion
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 18:55:00 -
[2]
my Internet connection went dead as i was in an astroid feild, now i can't get back into the game, it stops by showing activating charater?
what can i do??
|

Dun Sural
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 19:00:00 -
[3]
Same here. I was doing mining runs and the game started to lag really bad. I eventually had to quit and do a cold reboot. Now when i try to log in the loading screen stops halfway with the activating character message. I cleaned out my cashe, but it still won't work. Any ideas on what i could do?
|

Dun Sural
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 19:00:00 -
[4]
Same here. I was doing mining runs and the game started to lag really bad. I eventually had to quit and do a cold reboot. Now when i try to log in the loading screen stops halfway with the activating character message. I cleaned out my cashe, but it still won't work. Any ideas on what i could do?
|

Engelious Angelion
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 19:01:00 -
[5]
that the excat same that happend to me! hope some one out there knows what to do!
|

Engelious Angelion
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 19:01:00 -
[6]
that the excat same that happend to me! hope some one out there knows what to do!
|

Dun Sural
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 19:07:00 -
[7]
At least i know i'm not the only one having this problem. Maybe its a server side problem... If anyone out there can help us please post here.
|

Dun Sural
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 19:07:00 -
[8]
At least i know i'm not the only one having this problem. Maybe its a server side problem... If anyone out there can help us please post here.
|

Engelious Angelion
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 19:21:00 -
[9]
went on playing with one of my other charters, now it's stuck to! ADMINS!! please....
|

Engelious Angelion
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 19:21:00 -
[10]
went on playing with one of my other charters, now it's stuck to! ADMINS!! please....
|

Dun Sural
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 19:23:00 -
[11]
Is anyone else having this problem? We can't be the only 2 people in the game that use the forums with this problem...
|

Dun Sural
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 19:23:00 -
[12]
Is anyone else having this problem? We can't be the only 2 people in the game that use the forums with this problem...
|

Engelious Angelion
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 19:28:00 -
[13]
im back in the game though is going a bit slow
hope the same happens for you!... if you have another char try playing with him a few minutes, and then try the other thats what i did mabye thats the trick, i flew my other char to the same system as my 1th, hope thing works out for you
|

Engelious Angelion
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 19:28:00 -
[14]
im back in the game though is going a bit slow
hope the same happens for you!... if you have another char try playing with him a few minutes, and then try the other thats what i did mabye thats the trick, i flew my other char to the same system as my 1th, hope thing works out for you
|

Dun Sural
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 19:31:00 -
[15]
Hmm...I'll give it a try and see what happens. I'd have to create a new character but i might as well try it. Congrats on getting the problem fixed !
|

Dun Sural
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 19:31:00 -
[16]
Hmm...I'll give it a try and see what happens. I'd have to create a new character but i might as well try it. Congrats on getting the problem fixed !
|

Dun Sural
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 19:37:00 -
[17]
YAY! Made an new guy and he went in fine, then loged back on my main and it worked! I'm back in and playing fine. Thanks for your help!
|

Dun Sural
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 19:37:00 -
[18]
YAY! Made an new guy and he went in fine, then loged back on my main and it worked! I'm back in and playing fine. Thanks for your help!
|

Jharvin
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 20:30:00 -
[19]
Just tried to log in, can't activate my main, and the same thing has happened to a friend of mine. I can create just fine and log in on that character, but my main I can't log in no matter what.
|

Jharvin
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 20:30:00 -
[20]
Just tried to log in, can't activate my main, and the same thing has happened to a friend of mine. I can create just fine and log in on that character, but my main I can't log in no matter what.
|

Rae Mathenge
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 20:30:00 -
[21]
Stuck as well, heading back to home base. Second time today and I've been unable to log into my main for an hour, now. I don't get much time to play, lately and this is not how I like to spend it, messing with an alt character I can't even train.
CCP you need to either dump having alt characters on an account or let alt characters train skills as well. And fix the stuck issue, please? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue. - Franžois, duc de La Rochefoucauld |

Rae Mathenge
|
Posted - 2004.07.31 20:30:00 -
[22]
Stuck as well, heading back to home base. Second time today and I've been unable to log into my main for an hour, now. I don't get much time to play, lately and this is not how I like to spend it, messing with an alt character I can't even train.
CCP you need to either dump having alt characters on an account or let alt characters train skills as well. And fix the stuck issue, please? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue. - Franžois, duc de La Rochefoucauld |

1FSTCAT
|
Posted - 2004.08.01 15:20:00 -
[23]
have you emptied you cache I did taht when I had problems like that
|

1FSTCAT
|
Posted - 2004.08.01 15:20:00 -
[24]
have you emptied you cache I did taht when I had problems like that
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |