| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Oni Triad
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:06:00 -
[1]
I find this Apocryppahcryppah video disturbing 
I'm waiting for the second one where the boss of CCP is asked what major MMO his company is doing while he goes "Errmm.. E..ee.. something with E in its name or stuff".
Wtf CCP?!
|

AC Resonance
Suddenly Ninjas Tear Extraction And Reclamation Service
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:07:00 -
[2]
Its just a funny video dude. Chill.
|

MotherMoon
Huang Yinglong
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:08:00 -
[3]
404 sense of humor not found.
|

Oni Triad
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:09:00 -
[4]
Funny it they went out and asked players about the name.. not CCP employees >_>
|

Sader Rykane
Amarr Midnight Enterprises
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:09:00 -
[5]
sigh... ...
|

Ratchman
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:16:00 -
[6]
Well, I laughed.
I'm a literate person, yet I find the word hard to say at times. It's just one of those words that can easily trip you up with its phonetics.
|

Oni Triad
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:19:00 -
[7]
I didnt say it's not funny.. I said it's disturbing from a different perspective.. *points to the CCP Boss thingie* see if that would be funny.
|
|

CCP Whisper

|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:24:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Oni Triad I didnt say it's not funny.. I said it's disturbing from a different perspective.. *points to the CCP Boss thingie* see if that would be funny.
When we act like a business we're accused of being money-grubbing corporate prostitutes. When we have some fun we're accused of not taking our business seriously. 
|
|

Oni Triad
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:27:00 -
[9]
Well.. I hope you don't make a vid where you go ask people "What game are you working on?" and they are like "Err.. some fancy space pew pew type... I think it's a 3d version of Asteroids or Space Invaders" 
|

Reven Cordelle
Caldari School of Applied Knowledge
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:27:00 -
[10]
I found it amusing.
Though there totally should have been a mention from the thread discussing the name, if y'all remember it... "ApoChribba?".
Also, Whisper - Damned if you do. Damned if you don't. You know how it goes...
|

Malcanis
R.E.C.O.N. Dara Cothrom
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:33:00 -
[11]
Originally by: CCP Whisper
Originally by: Oni Triad I didnt say it's not funny.. I said it's disturbing from a different perspective.. *points to the CCP Boss thingie* see if that would be funny.
When we act like a business we're accused of being money-grubbing corporate prostitutes. When we have some fun we're accused of not taking our business seriously. 
Welcome to real life.
When I do my job really well, there are no problems, therefore it looks like I'm not doing anything and I'm not really needed.
When I do my job badly, there are loads of problems and everyone sympathises about my overpowering workload.
The only time I get any credit is when I go on holiday and someone has to cover for me. Then they realise that my job (1) is actually quite hard work and (2) I normally do it quite well.
I guess the moral of the story is: have a few beers at lunchtime...
|

RaTTuS
BIG Libertas Fidelitas
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:34:00 -
[12]
I liked it -- BIG Lottery, BIG Deal, InEve
|

MILK Monk
Rytiri Lva R.U.R.
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:36:00 -
[13]
Originally by: CCP Whisper
Originally by: Oni Triad I didnt say it's not funny.. I said it's disturbing from a different perspective.. *points to the CCP Boss thingie* see if that would be funny.
When we act like a business we're accused of being money-grubbing corporate prostitutes. When we have some fun we're accused of not taking our business seriously. 
Becuase you fail and EVE is dying 
...sry I could not resist... __________________________________ I do it myyyy wayyyy... Milky Way. |

Destination SkillQueue
Are We There Yet
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:43:00 -
[14]
Originally by: CCP Whisper
Originally by: Oni Triad I didnt say it's not funny.. I said it's disturbing from a different perspective.. *points to the CCP Boss thingie* see if that would be funny.
When we act like a business we're accused of being money-grubbing corporate prostitutes. When we have some fun we're accused of not taking our business seriously. 
Don't feel bad, I think you can be both at the same time. I would call it having a sense of humor, while taking into account business realities and trying to make a profit from your work.
But seriously, you got like close to 300k subscribers. Expecting us to speak with a unified voice seems a bit unrealistic. Hmm, actually our expectations of CCP are a bit unrealistic, so I can't really expect anything but the same from CCP. nvm.
|

Holy Lowlander
Comply Or Die Retribution.
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:44:00 -
[15]
Originally by: CCP Whisper
Originally by: Oni Triad I didnt say it's not funny.. I said it's disturbing from a different perspective.. *points to the CCP Boss thingie* see if that would be funny.
When we act like a business we're accused of being money-grubbing corporate prostitutes. When we have some fun we're accused of not taking our business seriously. 
Nobody claimed the life of a dev is easy...
|

MotherMoon
Huang Yinglong
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:47:00 -
[16]
Edited by: MotherMoon on 24/02/2009 13:50:30
Originally by: CCP Whisper
Originally by: Oni Triad I didnt say it's not funny.. I said it's disturbing from a different perspective.. *points to the CCP Boss thingie* see if that would be funny.
When we act like a business we're accused of being money-grubbing corporate prostitutes. When we have some fun we're accused of not taking our business seriously. 
we are not one voice :)
p.s.(pete T's eyes are PITCH BLACK)
|

Rakshasa Taisab
Caldari Sane Industries Inc.
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:52:00 -
[17]
Originally by: CCP Whisper When we act like a business we're accused of being money-grubbing corporate prostitutes. When we have some fun we're accused of not taking our business seriously. 
Being money grubbing corporate prostitutes and not taking business seriously are not mutually exclusive states.
|

Shevar
Minmatar Target Practice incorporated
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 13:57:00 -
[18]
Originally by: CCP Whisper
Originally by: Oni Triad I didnt say it's not funny.. I said it's disturbing from a different perspective.. *points to the CCP Boss thingie* see if that would be funny.
When we act like a business we're accused of being money-grubbing corporate prostitutes. When we have some fun we're accused of not taking our business seriously. 
Now if you people where good looking money grubbing prostitutes looking for some fun I might actually go to the fanfest! 
But seriously ignore da haters. --- -The only real drug problem is scoring real good drugs |

Ginako
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 14:43:00 -
[19]
Originally by: CCP Whisper
Originally by: Oni Triad I didnt say it's not funny.. I said it's disturbing from a different perspective.. *points to the CCP Boss thingie* see if that would be funny.
When we act like a business we're accused of being money-grubbing corporate prostitutes. When we have some fun we're accused of not taking our business seriously. 
The Disgruntled Minority is always louder than the Complacent Majority  -------------- Flying Minmatar is like strapping yourself to an office chair and firing Uzi's as you roll down a flight of stairs |

Sheriff Jones
Amarr Clinical Experiment
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 14:58:00 -
[20]
Edited by: Sheriff Jones on 24/02/2009 14:58:34
Originally by: CCP Whisper When we act like a business we're accused of being money-grubbing corporate prostitutes. When we have some fun we're accused of not taking our business seriously. 
You non-conforming capitalistic hippie commie NRA members you! *shakes fist for added effect*
My opinions represent the opinions of my corporation completely. I'm the CEO damnit. |

Megan Maynard
Minmatar Out of Order
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 15:00:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Sheriff Jones Edited by: Sheriff Jones on 24/02/2009 14:58:34
Originally by: CCP Whisper When we act like a business we're accused of being money-grubbing corporate prostitutes. When we have some fun we're accused of not taking our business seriously. 
You non-conforming capitalistic hippie commie NRA members you! *shakes fist for added effect*
Aren't you from north korea? Stop, hammer time. |

Sheriff Jones
Amarr Clinical Experiment
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 15:04:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Megan Maynard
Originally by: Sheriff Jones Edited by: Sheriff Jones on 24/02/2009 14:58:34
Originally by: CCP Whisper When we act like a business we're accused of being money-grubbing corporate prostitutes. When we have some fun we're accused of not taking our business seriously. 
You non-conforming capitalistic hippie commie NRA members you! *shakes fist for added effect*
Aren't you from north korea?
I am now.
My opinions represent the opinions of my corporation completely. I'm the CEO damnit. |

An Anarchyyt
Gallente Battlestars GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 15:05:00 -
[23]
Lets get back to the important question.
Who is that first asian girl who appears?
Originally by: CCP Wrangler Second, a gentile is a non jewish person
|

Demitria Fernir
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 15:11:00 -
[24]
"and more stuff...it's all written here..." _______________________________________________ 10100110010100101010011010100101001100101110101 I will Conquer My Signature Somewhere in the future 10100110010100101010011010100101001100101110101 |

Minsc
Gallente A.W.M Libertas Fidelitas
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 15:13:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Oni Triad I find this Apocryppahcryppah video disturbing 
I'm waiting for the second one where the boss of CCP is asked what major MMO his company is doing while he goes "Errmm.. E..ee.. something with E in its name or stuff".
Wtf CCP?!
It was a joke about how hard it is to pronounce the title. Jesus I can't believe there are people that are so devoid of a sence of humour that they could actually miss that.
|

DaxSnake
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 15:33:00 -
[26]
they are just having fun. give em a break.
I know id love to have that job. A job where your allowed to do your work and goof off with fellow employee's
those kinds of jobs are rare.
|

Duru Ahram
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 15:37:00 -
[27]
lol. This was a joke you silly man.And i for one love when ccp does stuff like this. And remember ccp is ALWAYS ahead of the curve
|

AncientLord
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 15:45:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Oni Triad I find this Apocryppahcryppah video disturbing 
I'm waiting for the second one where the boss of CCP is asked what major MMO his company is doing while he goes "Errmm.. E..ee.. something with E in its name or stuff".
Wtf CCP?!
Shoot your self, tnx.
|

Wet Ferret
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 15:48:00 -
[29]
You're gonna be saying wow every time.
But, yeah. These forums seriously need some indicator that the post has ended and the sig has started. |

Grek Forto
THE IRIS United Freemen Alliance
|
Posted - 2009.02.24 15:59:00 -
[30]
Originally by: CCP Whisper
Originally by: Oni Triad I didnt say it's not funny.. I said it's disturbing from a different perspective.. *points to the CCP Boss thingie* see if that would be funny.
When we act like a business we're accused of being money-grubbing corporate prostitutes. When we have some fun we're accused of not taking our business seriously. 
I like the new "We don't take **** from nobody" CCP employees. Keep it up 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |