| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Randuin MaraL
|
Posted - 2004.08.13 08:22:00 -
[31]
Edited by: Randuin MaraL on 13/08/2004 08:24:21 An excellent move, Khaldorn Murino. I sign in support of this petition, too. For myself and the many that are waiting in our hangars.
As far as the amarr imps flames are concerned, I suggest, you only sign, brethren, and ignore the amarrian "yap-yap". ____________________________________________________
Never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die.
MEDUSA veteran, Khumaak Award winner |

Randuin MaraL
|
Posted - 2004.08.13 08:22:00 -
[32]
Edited by: Randuin MaraL on 13/08/2004 08:24:21 An excellent move, Khaldorn Murino. I sign in support of this petition, too. For myself and the many that are waiting in our hangars.
As far as the amarr imps flames are concerned, I suggest, you only sign, brethren, and ignore the amarrian "yap-yap". ____________________________________________________
Never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die.
MEDUSA veteran, Khumaak Award winner |

Calisto Lockhart
|
Posted - 2004.08.13 09:24:00 -
[33]
I sign my name on behalf of Clan Listur
|

Calisto Lockhart
|
Posted - 2004.08.13 09:24:00 -
[34]
I sign my name on behalf of Clan Listur
|

cold lazarus
|
Posted - 2004.08.13 12:42:00 -
[35]
I have a large secure container I could donate to your cause it has been used for radioactive waste transfer but I am sure that will not be a problem for you to get someone to clean it up a bit. At present it is used to house homeless refuges I find on my travels but they donĘt stay long.
mmmmm maybe i should keep it for all these minmatar dog (how apt) tags i keep finding after blowing up their ships.
|

cold lazarus
|
Posted - 2004.08.13 12:42:00 -
[36]
I have a large secure container I could donate to your cause it has been used for radioactive waste transfer but I am sure that will not be a problem for you to get someone to clean it up a bit. At present it is used to house homeless refuges I find on my travels but they donĘt stay long.
mmmmm maybe i should keep it for all these minmatar dog (how apt) tags i keep finding after blowing up their ships.
|

Phennick Vronsky
|
Posted - 2004.08.15 19:56:00 -
[37]
Hmmm,
I don't usually go in for petitions as years of lobbying the Gallente Federation to act on its alleged ideals regarding freedom and the slavery situation in Amarr have led me to believe they tend to get filed as 'waste'.
That said, I wholeheartedly agree with everything Khaldorn call for here and support the sentiment, so consider the petition signed by myself and all the pilots of VBS.
Phennick Vronskly, CEO, VBS.
|

Phennick Vronsky
|
Posted - 2004.08.15 19:56:00 -
[38]
Hmmm,
I don't usually go in for petitions as years of lobbying the Gallente Federation to act on its alleged ideals regarding freedom and the slavery situation in Amarr have led me to believe they tend to get filed as 'waste'.
That said, I wholeheartedly agree with everything Khaldorn call for here and support the sentiment, so consider the petition signed by myself and all the pilots of VBS.
Phennick Vronskly, CEO, VBS.
|

Cribb
|
Posted - 2004.08.15 20:58:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Phennick Vronsky
That said, I wholeheartedly agree with everything Khaldorn call for here and support the sentiment, so consider the petition signed by myself and all the pilots of VBS.
Phennick Vronskly, CEO, VBS.
As said before we sign this petition.
|

Cribb
|
Posted - 2004.08.15 20:58:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Phennick Vronsky
That said, I wholeheartedly agree with everything Khaldorn call for here and support the sentiment, so consider the petition signed by myself and all the pilots of VBS.
Phennick Vronskly, CEO, VBS.
As said before we sign this petition.
|

Amarula
|
Posted - 2004.08.15 23:33:00 -
[41]
I also sign this petition as a member of the Masuat'aa, our slaves should have somewhere to sleep and eat and live their new found freedom instead of just our hangars.
Also, I'm starting to get exhausted keeping the slaves spirits up by dancing in front of them everytime, but that's just a personal reason... ---------------
|

Amarula
|
Posted - 2004.08.15 23:33:00 -
[42]
I also sign this petition as a member of the Masuat'aa, our slaves should have somewhere to sleep and eat and live their new found freedom instead of just our hangars.
Also, I'm starting to get exhausted keeping the slaves spirits up by dancing in front of them everytime, but that's just a personal reason... ---------------
|

Seto Mazzarotto
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 00:27:00 -
[43]
I myself sign this petition. Not as a Caldari, nor as a member of the State I give my undying loyalty to -- but as a pilot who, in his efforts to drive pirates and terrorists from his local corner of space, has picked up more than his share of slaves from illegal transports.
I can only feed these extra mouths for so long, and the dockmasters are starting to ask questions about the noise in my hangar when I'm on patrol. Trying to teach them to fly the Ibises I requisition from the Navy is proving fruitless. The only way I've made any progress in that area is through the deployment of negative reinforcement techniques that are used on Academy recruits... though thanks to their past experiences with the Slavers, tough love is wearing down their trust in me more than anything else.
I haven't recieved a reply from any branch of Minmatar government I've contacted and I'm getting worried that some less empathetic State official will get wind of my tenants, and that they'll end up test subjects in some SuVee lab researching the Kyonoke Speck as a planetary bombardment weapon.
So for the sake of my ability to sleep at night, I sign this as well. |

Seto Mazzarotto
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 00:27:00 -
[44]
I myself sign this petition. Not as a Caldari, nor as a member of the State I give my undying loyalty to -- but as a pilot who, in his efforts to drive pirates and terrorists from his local corner of space, has picked up more than his share of slaves from illegal transports.
I can only feed these extra mouths for so long, and the dockmasters are starting to ask questions about the noise in my hangar when I'm on patrol. Trying to teach them to fly the Ibises I requisition from the Navy is proving fruitless. The only way I've made any progress in that area is through the deployment of negative reinforcement techniques that are used on Academy recruits... though thanks to their past experiences with the Slavers, tough love is wearing down their trust in me more than anything else.
I haven't recieved a reply from any branch of Minmatar government I've contacted and I'm getting worried that some less empathetic State official will get wind of my tenants, and that they'll end up test subjects in some SuVee lab researching the Kyonoke Speck as a planetary bombardment weapon.
So for the sake of my ability to sleep at night, I sign this as well. |

Slim Chance
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 00:50:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Seto Mazzarotto
I can only feed these extra mouths for so long,
If you wish, I will take over the care of these former slaves for you. As i have said before I am playing host to around 21,000 of these poor souls at my corporate HQ in Aunia. If you feel you could trust me, as a member of the GU i will swear to take care of them as best I can, and see to it that they know freedom.
Gallente Union High Councilor Slim Chance C.E.O. Last Chance Enterprises |

Slim Chance
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 00:50:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Seto Mazzarotto
I can only feed these extra mouths for so long,
If you wish, I will take over the care of these former slaves for you. As i have said before I am playing host to around 21,000 of these poor souls at my corporate HQ in Aunia. If you feel you could trust me, as a member of the GU i will swear to take care of them as best I can, and see to it that they know freedom.
Gallente Union High Councilor Slim Chance C.E.O. Last Chance Enterprises |

cold lazarus
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 12:30:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Slim Chance
If you wish, I will take over the care of these former slaves for you. As i have said before I am playing host to around 21,000 of these poor souls at my corporate HQ in Aunia. If you feel you could trust me, as a member of the GU i will swear to take care of them as best I can, and see to it that they know freedom.
Gallente Union High Councilor Slim Chance
21.000 EHH do you sell in bulk only? is there a trade discount on 5000 or more ? i would happily buy them from you and give them a proper home and re-education i have ample room for them in self illuminating and warm containers
|

cold lazarus
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 12:30:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Slim Chance
If you wish, I will take over the care of these former slaves for you. As i have said before I am playing host to around 21,000 of these poor souls at my corporate HQ in Aunia. If you feel you could trust me, as a member of the GU i will swear to take care of them as best I can, and see to it that they know freedom.
Gallente Union High Councilor Slim Chance
21.000 EHH do you sell in bulk only? is there a trade discount on 5000 or more ? i would happily buy them from you and give them a proper home and re-education i have ample room for them in self illuminating and warm containers
|

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 14:09:00 -
[49]
Silly channel.
Anyway, I give this my support. If the poor minmatar freedom fighters cant feed the people they rescue, the people they constantly rant and rave about must surely take them in.
'S only logic, yes?
[Heterocephalus glaber]
|

Discorporation
|
Posted - 2004.08.16 14:09:00 -
[50]
Silly channel.
Anyway, I give this my support. If the poor minmatar freedom fighters cant feed the people they rescue, the people they constantly rant and rave about must surely take them in.
'S only logic, yes?
[Heterocephalus glaber]
|

Khaldorn Murino
|
Posted - 2004.08.17 10:30:00 -
[51]
As this petition now represents a fair number of corparations and people and indeed, freed brethren. I have sent this too the Republic Goverment. However, as much as im sure we all hope for a response, i do not think our goverment will listen to its people. -
"Whenever I hear any one arguing for slavery I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally." - Unknown Warrior
|

Khaldorn Murino
|
Posted - 2004.08.17 10:30:00 -
[52]
As this petition now represents a fair number of corparations and people and indeed, freed brethren. I have sent this too the Republic Goverment. However, as much as im sure we all hope for a response, i do not think our goverment will listen to its people. -
"Whenever I hear any one arguing for slavery I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally." - Unknown Warrior
|

Wren
|
Posted - 2004.08.17 10:42:00 -
[53]
One never knows, I was actually called an extremest paramilitay minority by her Prime Ministeress herself. --------------------------------------------------
|

Wren
|
Posted - 2004.08.17 10:42:00 -
[54]
One never knows, I was actually called an extremest paramilitay minority by her Prime Ministeress herself. --------------------------------------------------
|

zoolkhan
|
Posted - 2004.08.17 11:33:00 -
[55]
Signed.
v.Adm. ZoolKhan; U'K Council member. W're Ushra'Khan - we come for our people!
|

zoolkhan
|
Posted - 2004.08.17 11:33:00 -
[56]
Signed.
v.Adm. ZoolKhan; U'K Council member. W're Ushra'Khan - we come for our people!
|

Tanisha
|
Posted - 2004.08.17 11:39:00 -
[57]
Edited by: Tanisha on 17/08/2004 11:40:51 Our small Corporation has also been giving refuge to many "Liberated" Slaves and would like an "Official" Place to take them so they may return to thier Tribes.
Signed by Tanisha MPCO Pilot
|

Tanisha
|
Posted - 2004.08.17 11:39:00 -
[58]
Edited by: Tanisha on 17/08/2004 11:40:51 Our small Corporation has also been giving refuge to many "Liberated" Slaves and would like an "Official" Place to take them so they may return to thier Tribes.
Signed by Tanisha MPCO Pilot
|

Saehn Nakir
|
Posted - 2004.08.17 11:43:00 -
[59]
I, Saehn Nakir, sign this petition as well on behalf of those that have been freed and yet to be freed.
We Rise from the Ashes!
|

Saehn Nakir
|
Posted - 2004.08.17 11:43:00 -
[60]
I, Saehn Nakir, sign this petition as well on behalf of those that have been freed and yet to be freed.
We Rise from the Ashes!
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |