| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

The Sloth
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 03:27:00 -
[1]
Originally by: kieron
I don't believe anyone from CCP mentioned that EVE had more than 50k paying subscriptions. However, the numbers in the graph are accurate (Hellmar provided numbers to the owner of the graph). If we were looking to split hairs and count the number of subs and included trial accounts (more than 5k trial accounts are active right now), we would be well over the 50k mark.
Quote:
Truly Massive Universe where 50.000 players are living in a single universe with no sharding.
Taken from here. 
The Sloth.
|

The Sloth
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 03:27:00 -
[2]
Originally by: kieron
I don't believe anyone from CCP mentioned that EVE had more than 50k paying subscriptions. However, the numbers in the graph are accurate (Hellmar provided numbers to the owner of the graph). If we were looking to split hairs and count the number of subs and included trial accounts (more than 5k trial accounts are active right now), we would be well over the 50k mark.
Quote:
Truly Massive Universe where 50.000 players are living in a single universe with no sharding.
Taken from here. 
The Sloth.
|

The Sloth
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 16:19:00 -
[3]
Originally by: kieron
I stand corrected. Somebody must have snuck that in when I wasn't looking! Thanks for pointing that out to me.
No Problem. 
The Sloth.
|

The Sloth
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 16:19:00 -
[4]
Originally by: kieron
I stand corrected. Somebody must have snuck that in when I wasn't looking! Thanks for pointing that out to me.
No Problem. 
The Sloth.
|

The Sloth
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 18:59:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Kyle Kador
Someones in for a bad time i expect 
I didn't post it to make kieron look bad, I merely pointed him to where it was stated. Caldari scum need help with little things like that .
The Sloth.
|

The Sloth
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 18:59:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Kyle Kador
Someones in for a bad time i expect 
I didn't post it to make kieron look bad, I merely pointed him to where it was stated. Caldari scum need help with little things like that .
The Sloth.
|
| |
|