| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Hixxy
Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 18:31:00 -
[61]
Originally by: Blane Xero
Originally by: Malcanis
Originally by: Hixxy no credibility.
|

Malcanis
R.E.C.O.N. Dara Cothrom
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 18:32:00 -
[62]
Um, I don't think you get how that works.
|

Hixxy
Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 18:36:00 -
[63]
Edited by: Hixxy on 05/04/2009 18:37:32 Edited by: Hixxy on 05/04/2009 18:37:01
Originally by: Malcanis Um, I don't think you get how that works.
read back through the thread and you might get a freaking clue. unless words are put into my mouth and posts edited again ofc.
|

Derus Grobb
Selectus Pravus Lupus
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 18:39:00 -
[64]
OP cannot be for real ---
|

JordanParey
Minmatar Suddenly Ninjas
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 18:44:00 -
[65]
Edited by: JordanParey on 05/04/2009 18:44:24
Originally by: Blane Xero
Originally by: Malcanis
Originally by: Hixxy no credibility.
also,
Originally by: hixxy 4 hours
Originally by: hixxy ten minutes to kill a battleship
I have a feeling you eat paste and ride a short bus.
|

Malcanis
R.E.C.O.N. Dara Cothrom
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 18:48:00 -
[66]
Originally by: Hixxy Edited by: Hixxy on 05/04/2009 18:37:32 Edited by: Hixxy on 05/04/2009 18:37:01
Originally by: Malcanis Um, I don't think you get how that works.
read back through the thread and you might get a freaking clue. unless words are put into my mouth and posts edited again ofc.
Was it the jewish banking conspiracy or the Skull & Bones New World Order?
|

Hariya
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 19:06:00 -
[67]
Level 4 missions are supposed to be played in a small fleet. Try it, they take very little time, you earn more / hour, and have more fun. Eve is a MULTIplayer game. 
|

Kyra Felann
Gallente Noctis Fleet Technologies
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 19:08:00 -
[68]
I agree that level four missions take too long, but if you're really taking that long, you're doing something horribly wrong. You need to work on your skills and maybe your ship fittings.
If you expect to be able to jump in and race straight to high-end content within a week then, as someone else in this thread has said, GB2WoW.
|

Hixxy
Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 19:10:00 -
[69]
Originally by: Hariya Level 4 missions are supposed to be played in a small fleet. Try it, they take very little time, you earn more / hour, and have more fun. Eve is a MULTIplayer game. 
lol they are?
|

Akita T
Caldari Navy Volunteer Task Force
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 19:12:00 -
[70]
Originally by: Dracthera
Originally by: Another Liberthas Akita quite obviously works for CCP, I mean, how else is it possible to get a drake with good DPS? 
LOL I see now. But wouldn't Akita have to be working for EFT since it's EFT that's showing all that DPS? And whom do I work for if my Drake DPS is higher than Akita's?
You'd be working for CCCP  _ The problem with EVE || Fit a ship || Get some ISK |

Hixxy
Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 19:15:00 -
[71]
Originally by: Akita T
Originally by: Dracthera
Originally by: Another Liberthas Akita quite obviously works for CCP, I mean, how else is it possible to get a drake with good DPS? 
LOL I see now. But wouldn't Akita have to be working for EFT since it's EFT that's showing all that DPS? And whom do I work for if my Drake DPS is higher than Akita's?
You'd be working for CCCP 
he and she. how the fu*& whould you know the difference
|

Connen
Gallente 4 wing Dara Cothrom
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 19:15:00 -
[72]
I created a 3 month old Raven pilot, who can do level 4's with a little bit of warping in out /afterburner use.
|

Akita T
Caldari Navy Volunteer Task Force
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 19:26:00 -
[73]
If I'd be working for CCP, do you think I would post anything like this ? AND get away with it ?  _ The problem with EVE || Fit a ship || Get some ISK |

Another Liberthas
Caldari Galactic Rangers Galactic-Rangers
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 19:29:00 -
[74]
Originally by: Hixxy
he and she. how the fu*& whould you know the difference
What does that even mean?
|

Hixxy
Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 19:33:00 -
[75]
Originally by: Akita T If I'd be working for CCP, do you think I would post anything like this ? AND get away with it ? 
working for or not you have close ties to ccp. don't really care. bit like the tech 2 blueprint thingy that one and more of the devs were involved in, don't care not bothered. though i did withdraw my subscription for about 2 years.
|

Hixxy
Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 19:36:00 -
[76]
Originally by: Another Liberthas
Originally by: Hixxy
he and she. how the fu*& whould you know the difference
What does that even mean?
on a side note we need a block feature for the forums :P
|

Keorythe
Caldari Terra Rosa Militia Sev3rance
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 20:15:00 -
[77]
Originally by: Meshweaver Wave after wave after wave after wave after wave after wave after wave of ISK, each MOBILE ISK DISPENSER taking about 1 MIN to ACCUMULATE. What's the point of making people spend 15 MIN on MONEY ACCUMALATING AND WEALTH GENERATING tasks?quote]
Fixed for ya. 
|

Malcanis
R.E.C.O.N. Dara Cothrom
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 21:41:00 -
[78]
Originally by: Hixxy
on a side note we need a block feature for the forums
|

Turiel Demon
Minmatar Shadow Reapers DAMAGE INC...
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 22:28:00 -
[79]
Originally by: Hixxy Edited by: Hixxy on 05/04/2009 19:44:15 Edited by: Hixxy on 05/04/2009 19:42:53
Originally by: Akita T If I'd be working for CCP, do you think I would post anything like this ? AND get away with it ? 
working for or not you have close ties to ccp. don't really care. bit like the tech 2 blueprint thingy that one and more of the devs were involved in, don't care not bothered. though i did withdraw my subscription for about 2 years.
edit: ahh i get where your from now, good guess anyway. can i get free epics too?
Wow, a tinfoil hat convention rolled into a single individual. I stand amazed.
People here will support CCP on some issues, while opposing their choices in other areas... this does not indicate any kind of covert affiliation.
|

Irida Mershkov
Gallente War is Bliss
|
Posted - 2009.04.05 22:37:00 -
[80]
Get a Dominix, do them AFK.
|

Ikserak tai
|
Posted - 2009.04.06 16:19:00 -
[81]
Originally by: Meshweaver
Originally by: Ariel Demon tip:
ballistic controls
failing that:
stop using a drake, get a battleship.
failing that:
team up with someone who can do more than 200dps while you tank.
How you know I fly a drake?
Stop! Yer killin' me I can't stand it Pleeeeeese! 
YOU'VE NEVER ROCKED 'TIL YOU'VE UNDOCKED. |

Sweaty Minge
|
Posted - 2009.04.06 16:26:00 -
[82]
Just use 4 chars, they go pretty fast that way.
|

Ghengis Tia
|
Posted - 2009.04.06 16:28:00 -
[83]
Originally by: Hariya Level 4 missions are supposed to be played in a small fleet. Try it, they take very little time, you earn more / hour, and have more fun. Eve is a MULTIplayer game. 
That's a croc. If you can't solo a Level IV go back to III's while you train up decent skills. I can see where some complexes are designed for small fleets, and W-Space for sure, but Level IV's? Gimme a break.
Level IV's are what you do to earn Isk until you get your buddies together for some serious pew-pew. I wouldn't waste another player's time asking him/her to do missions with me. Unless they're a complete noob and don't know an Ibis from a Megathron.
|

CrestoftheStars
Caldari Recreation Of The World
|
Posted - 2009.04.06 16:37:00 -
[84]
problem lies in you not the mission, a good skilled and fitted mission runner will kill a bs every 20-25 seconds. personally i would love for the bs's to be double as strong or double the amount of them.
make lvl 3's if your not skilled enough for lvl 4's or lack the equipment for them ___________________________________________ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded |

Traidor Disloyal
Minmatar Private Nuisance
|
Posted - 2009.04.06 16:40:00 -
[85]
Edited by: Traidor Disloyal on 06/04/2009 16:41:06
Originally by: Meshweaver Wave after wave after wave after wave after wave after wave after wave of battleships, each battleship taking about 10 mins to destroy. What's the point of making people spend 4 hours on mind numbing, boring, boring meaningless tasks?
Make the damn things shorter, CCP.
1. read a book 2. watch TV 3. download **** 4. talk to your pet (dog, cat, rabbit, gerbil, whatever) 5. mow the lawn if it's a nice day 6. do homework 7. improve yourself in some way so you do better a work 8. Are you just playing with us? 9. post with your main 10. you live in a basement 11. you live in your Dads basement cause your Mom rents hers out 12. I like ice cream 13. and pie 14. with maybe some cake after 15. and always remember to post after just reading the OP and no other
Need I go on?
************************************************* I have three characters. One has Cov Ops V along with all the bells and whistles that goes with it. |

Rathelm
|
Posted - 2009.04.06 16:44:00 -
[86]
Originally by: Jinx Barker
Originally by: Gonada or, for a lark, you could improve your skills? 10 mins for 1 bs......... fail
QFT.
10 Minutes per BS? What is this? Train your character and you will be better. Do not come to the forums and complain because you are inept at doing something.
I trained all the social skills because I'm a social butterfly. amidoin it rite?!?
*Post is for laughs. :)
|

CrestoftheStars
Caldari Recreation Of The World
|
Posted - 2009.04.06 16:51:00 -
[87]
Edited by: CrestoftheStars on 06/04/2009 16:54:12
Originally by: Akita T
Originally by: Hixxy do you ****ign realise how big the skill trainings are?, you need a reality check i think.
He might not get to THAT point I listed above too fast, but he can increase his skills to pretty damned close in a relatively short while. Weapon Upgrades 4, Battlecruisers 4, Heavy Missiles 5, Heavy Missile Spec 3, Rapid Launch 4, Missile Launcher Operation 5, Warhead Upgrades 3-4, Combat Drone Operation 4, Drone Interfacing 3-4, Scout Drone Operation 5, <racial> drone specialisation 2-3, Electronics 5, Engineering 5, Shield/Energy systems operation/management to 4, maybe operations to 5. That's all he REALLY needs, and it should take like what, 2 months tops ? If not less ?
heavy missiles is for lvl 2,3 missions not lvl 4, lvl 4 is bs weaponry that is needed.
it's like complaining lvl 3 missions take too long because you are using a t1 frig to do them..
___________________________________________ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded |

Micheal Dietrich
Caldari
|
Posted - 2009.04.06 17:01:00 -
[88]
What the hell did I just /stroll into?
|

Traidor Disloyal
Minmatar Private Nuisance
|
Posted - 2009.04.06 17:15:00 -
[89]
This is totally off track here but I just looked how long it would take to train a new character for the type of ship mission running character fly for level 4's with the equipment I have on it: 165 days (with 8 of those days for learning skills)
I thought I would share. I am a sharing person. No, you can not have my stuff.
************************************************* I have three characters. One has Cov Ops V along with all the bells and whistles that goes with it. |

VoiceInTheDesert
Zebra Corp Circle-Of-Two
|
Posted - 2009.04.06 17:18:00 -
[90]
Edited by: VoiceInTheDesert on 06/04/2009 17:18:26 If the OP thinks that lvl 4s are long, I should send him into The Maze the next time I find it. Not only is it long as all hell, but there's no good payout half the time.
Short answer: you're making the most isk/per hour in virtually no risk space, stop whining.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |