| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

galdar hagg
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 07:13:00 -
[1]
hi this guy is a goon alt JAMES CRULLER and if u give him acces to any thing your pos u will get robed by goonswarm. i lost 4 bil in ships and equip because of this guy so dont get him in to your corp he is a laier and a scam.
|

Gamov
Serenity.
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 07:31:00 -
[2]
i ll hunt him down for you for 100m
|

Dirk Magnum
Royal Hiigaran Navy SCUM.
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 07:31:00 -
[3]
4 bil is a respectably devious haul, but tbh it would be easier if you just listed everyone who isn't a Goon alt.
|

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military Skool
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 07:33:00 -
[4]
Originally by: galdar hagg Edited by: galdar hagg on 08/04/2009 07:24:26 hi this guy is a goon alt JAMES CRULLER and if u give him acces to any thing your pos will get robed by goonswarm. i lost 4 bil in ships and equip because of this guy so dont get him in to your corp he is a laier and a scam.
Please contact me in game. I have a plan to get this goon back but I need financing.
|

Ronen Osden
Caldari Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 07:42:00 -
[5]
lol and to think two + other goon members wasted around 5 hours to get only around 300 mill in ships and ISK from me.
Wow.
|

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military Skool
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 07:47:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Ronen Osden lol and to think two + other goon members wasted around 5 hours to get only around 300 mill in ships and ISK from me.
Wow.
You should also contact me in game so I can take whats left of your isk... umm.. to fight against evil goon alts..
|

Ronen Osden
Caldari Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 07:50:00 -
[7]
Sorry I only have 0.01...or less Im unsure. Still want it? Might take a few weeks to make the 0.01 to send to you.
|

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military Skool
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 08:03:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Ronen Osden Sorry I only have 0.01...or less Im unsure. Still want it? Might take a few weeks to make the 0.01 to send to you.
Send away.. Free ISK is free ISK..
|

Gaius Bismarck
Wrong Indeed IDLE EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 10:17:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Dirk Magnum 4 bil is a respectably devious haul, but tbh it would be easier if you just listed everyone who isn't a Goon alt.
this! |

Ricard Clarence
Gallente The Black Rabbits Academy The Gurlstas Associates
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 11:39:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Ricard Clarence on 08/04/2009 11:44:57
Originally by: Dirk Magnum 4 bil is a respectably devious haul, but tbh it would be easier if you just listed everyone who isn't a Goon alt.
In the spirit of this venture I will list everyone I currently know for a fact to not be a goon alt
Ricard Clarence Crimsonlobo
You can trust me! really! ---- Black Beard didn't do it for the money, he did it for the lulz and to ensure his K/D Parchment made impressive reading to the common man.
|

CrimsonLobo
Caldari Galaxy Punks
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 11:41:00 -
[11]
posting to confirm i am not a goon alt.
|

Ricard Clarence
Gallente The Black Rabbits Academy The Gurlstas Associates
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 11:56:00 -
[12]
Originally by: CrimsonLobo posting to confirm i am not a goon alt.
Posting to confirm that CrimsonLobo is infact a Goon Alt. ---- Black Beard didn't do it for the money, he did it for the lulz and to ensure his K/D Parchment made impressive reading to the common man.
|

Imertu Solientai
Gallente
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 12:05:00 -
[13]
I *AM* a goon alt and I *WILL* steal your POS's
|

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military Skool
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 12:23:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Imertu Solientai I *AM* a goon alt and I *WILL* steal your POS's
That's Ok, another goon will have changed their shield passwords a few days before hand o get a hauling alt, and you'll get gunned down by your own POS.
|

Bfoster
Enigma Tek
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 14:20:00 -
[15]
Posting to confirm I am still Kor anon's alt and he is a goon alt!  ----------------------------------------------- Coming Soon...
|

Jim GNARKILL
Gnarkill INC
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 16:47:00 -
[16]
im not a goon alt, but ill still steal anything that aint bolted down
|

CrimsonLobo
Caldari Galaxy Punks
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 16:48:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Ricard Clarence
Originally by: CrimsonLobo posting to confirm i am not a goon alt.
Posting to confirm that CrimsonLobo is infact a Goon Alt.
Posting to confirm that this post is a lie
|

Yashiri
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 16:57:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Jim GNARKILL im not a goon alt, but ill still steal anything that aint bolted down
this.
|

CrimsonLobo
Caldari Galaxy Punks
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 17:03:00 -
[19]
Posting to confirm that Jim and Tim do indeed steal everything that isnt bolted to the ground
|

Gorrm Shdowsteel
Army 0f Two
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 19:30:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Jim GNARKILL im not a goon alt, but ill still steal anything that aint bolted down
This, only I'll also steal the things that are bolted down.
And the bolts that were holding them.
And your mom (ingame).
|

Major Buttache
Coded Arms Coded Arms Alliance
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 20:33:00 -
[21]
I'm seriously worried now!
Can someone list the symptoms, how would I know if I was a Goon alt?
Concerned New Eden
|

Zedrik Cayne
Gallente Suddenly Ninjas Tear Extraction And Reclamation Service
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 21:04:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Major Buttache I'm seriously worried now!
Can someone list the symptoms, how would I know if I was a Goon alt?
Concerned New Eden
Do you post only in memes?
When you post, do you almost instantly get about twenty or thirty more posts just as lame as yours?
Can you fly a rifter really well, but are terrible at anything else?
Have you made any iskies from the takeover in Delve?
If you can answer 'yes' to any of the above, then you indeed may be a goon alt..
BUT THERE IS HELP!
Send 149,999,999,999 isk (150 million) directly to me for your 'goon alt removal kit'. Inside you will find a frontal lobotomy kit. Several ounces of really strong methamphetimines and a bottle of Jack Daniels along with our audio tapes and video tutorials on how to excise the goon alt from your persona.
Shipping may take 4-6 weeks. --
Remember: Carebears aren't people. They are giant flying piħatas.
|

Gambit Stryder
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 21:36:00 -
[23]
Posting to confirm that Goonswarm are all my alts.
|

CrimsonLobo
Caldari Galaxy Punks
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 22:34:00 -
[24]
Posting to confirm that CrimsonLobo is recieving all ISK in the attempt to remove your inner goon.
SuddenlyNinjas are just my front men (<3).
|

Chadstick
Gallente Smegnet Incorporated Paxton Federation
|
Posted - 2009.04.08 23:43:00 -
[25]
No I am Sparticus!
(I mean goon alt) -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Crumplecorn's DesuSigs |

Silent Sins
Deliciously Vicious
|
Posted - 2009.04.09 03:18:00 -
[26]
goons scammin in mah eve!
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ------------------------------ ------------------------------
|

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military Skool
|
Posted - 2009.04.09 03:41:00 -
[27]
Posting to confirm that Ronen Osden can not be trusted as I have yet to receive my 0.01 ISK...
|

Era Vulgaris
Auto Pilots
|
Posted - 2009.04.09 08:43:00 -
[28]
If I know my goons, which I do, I'd bet you got robbed by a Ford Cruller alt.
You should hunt him down and make him pay.
|

Gaius Bismarck
Wrong Indeed IDLE EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2009.04.09 09:52:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Zedrik Cayne
Originally by: Major Buttache I'm seriously worried now!
Can someone list the symptoms, how would I know if I was a Goon alt?
Concerned New Eden
Do you post only in memes?
When you post, do you almost instantly get about twenty or thirty more posts just as lame as yours?
Can you fly a rifter really well, but are terrible at anything else?
Have you made any iskies from the takeover in Delve?
If you can answer 'yes' to any of the above, then you indeed may be a goon alt..
BUT THERE IS HELP!
Send 149,999,999,999 isk (150 million) directly to me for your 'goon alt removal kit'. Inside you will find a frontal lobotomy kit. Several ounces of really strong methamphetimines and a bottle of Jack Daniels along with our audio tapes and video tutorials on how to excise the goon alt from your persona.
Shipping may take 4-6 weeks.
 |

Tierie
Duty.
|
Posted - 2009.04.09 11:25:00 -
[30]
Originally by: CrimsonLobo
Originally by: Ricard Clarence
Originally by: CrimsonLobo posting to confirm i am not a goon alt.
Posting to confirm that CrimsonLobo is infact a Goon Alt.
Posting to confirm that this post is a lie
It really is easy on the eyes, isn't it?
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |