| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Simari
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 01:07:00 -
[31]
Edited by: Simari on 01/09/2004 01:09:06 pre-patch bantam setup (yes i'm new to eve :p):
total power available: 16 2 guns - 125 mm / 75 mm rail gun lvl 1 1 shield booster 1 1 basic kinetics deflector shield (zero power cost) 1 basic co-processor
no problems, powering them all and fighting.
Post patch:
power use is greater than power available by 0.5. Can't use both guns. Apparently the power cost of one of these items went up by 0.5, but i can't tell which.
|

Simari
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 01:07:00 -
[32]
Edited by: Simari on 01/09/2004 01:09:06 pre-patch bantam setup (yes i'm new to eve :p):
total power available: 16 2 guns - 125 mm / 75 mm rail gun lvl 1 1 shield booster 1 1 basic kinetics deflector shield (zero power cost) 1 basic co-processor
no problems, powering them all and fighting.
Post patch:
power use is greater than power available by 0.5. Can't use both guns. Apparently the power cost of one of these items went up by 0.5, but i can't tell which.
|

Kai Duracknar
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 01:46:00 -
[33]
once map is open I cant zoom or rotate..... !
BTW as a side note I belive you should also be able to to pan around the map rather than be forced to have a single fixed center..
|

Kai Duracknar
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 01:46:00 -
[34]
once map is open I cant zoom or rotate..... !
BTW as a side note I belive you should also be able to to pan around the map rather than be forced to have a single fixed center..
|

Krendig
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 04:32:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Kai Duracknar once map is open I cant zoom or rotate..... !
BTW as a side note I belive you should also be able to to pan around the map rather than be forced to have a single fixed center..
Flatten the map. Then you can pan, zoom, etc.
I suppose the 3d map is nice and all, but I have never needed it. As long as I know which systems connect to which systems, I don't really care where they are. I'd be happy with an option that says "Only use map in 2d mode".
Now that my demands have been met, I will release the hostages, and stop hijacking this thread. 
--Krendig
|

Krendig
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 04:32:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Kai Duracknar once map is open I cant zoom or rotate..... !
BTW as a side note I belive you should also be able to to pan around the map rather than be forced to have a single fixed center..
Flatten the map. Then you can pan, zoom, etc.
I suppose the 3d map is nice and all, but I have never needed it. As long as I know which systems connect to which systems, I don't really care where they are. I'd be happy with an option that says "Only use map in 2d mode".
Now that my demands have been met, I will release the hostages, and stop hijacking this thread. 
--Krendig
|

Elithiomel
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 06:59:00 -
[37]
Kai, click on a system and the center of rotation of the map moves to that system. --------------------------------------------- Engineers motto; If it doesn't fit, force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyway. |

Elithiomel
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 06:59:00 -
[38]
Kai, click on a system and the center of rotation of the map moves to that system. --------------------------------------------- Engineers motto; If it doesn't fit, force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyway. |

Aornn
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 08:03:00 -
[39]
Micro Aux CPU is still flatrate 15tf, Energy Grid Upgrades wont lower it.
Micro Aux Generator BPO is still missing from Market.
- http://fa.s-44.net/images/banners/blue/aornn.jpg[/IMG]
|

Aornn
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 08:03:00 -
[40]
Micro Aux CPU is still flatrate 15tf, Energy Grid Upgrades wont lower it.
Micro Aux Generator BPO is still missing from Market.
- http://fa.s-44.net/images/banners/blue/aornn.jpg[/IMG]
|

Kai Duracknar
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 09:46:00 -
[41]
Map was behaving it self today... and discovered you can pan in 3D mode (right mouse button :D ) sure it didn't do that before...
|

Kai Duracknar
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 09:46:00 -
[42]
Map was behaving it self today... and discovered you can pan in 3D mode (right mouse button :D ) sure it didn't do that before...
|

Pantheon Lea
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 10:05:00 -
[43]
The sun light (on asteroids) is blinking, like a defektive fluorescent tube light....
blink, blink.....blink......blink, blink, blink.....
And no, it's NOT the light from the mining lasers...:-)
Pantheon Lea
(\_/) (O.o) (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
|

Pantheon Lea
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 10:05:00 -
[44]
The sun light (on asteroids) is blinking, like a defektive fluorescent tube light....
blink, blink.....blink......blink, blink, blink.....
And no, it's NOT the light from the mining lasers...:-)
Pantheon Lea
(\_/) (O.o) (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
|

vinca
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 10:57:00 -
[45]
BUG in new patch: corp standings !!!! Before atch I had with standing (liked by and disliked by) at least 10 corps with a standing value. After patch only 3 corps left with like and 2 corps left with dislike !!! Where are my other corp standings!!!!!!

|

vinca
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 10:57:00 -
[46]
BUG in new patch: corp standings !!!! Before atch I had with standing (liked by and disliked by) at least 10 corps with a standing value. After patch only 3 corps left with like and 2 corps left with dislike !!! Where are my other corp standings!!!!!!

|

Lone Dragon
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 11:21:00 -
[47]
You still can't put Energized Reflective Membrane II modules for sale on the market.
|

Lone Dragon
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 11:21:00 -
[48]
You still can't put Energized Reflective Membrane II modules for sale on the market.
|

Ragnoroc
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 11:27:00 -
[49]
It seems that the "autopilot turning itself off at random" bug is back again.
Happened once to me this morning.
|

Ragnoroc
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 11:27:00 -
[50]
It seems that the "autopilot turning itself off at random" bug is back again.
Happened once to me this morning.
|

Shaila
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 11:45:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Scorpius i got a big problem with this patch...My client crashes every 5-10mins or so. It just crashes out to grey. Then my ADSL goes wibble. I have tried all my other games online , Doom3 UT2K4, and BFV and they are all fine. The only game that upsets my ADSL and crashes is EVE since todays update. Yesterday was fine btw.
I'm having the same problem since new patch....ADSL is acting up on eve....Freezing for a few every minute and seem way lagged....Any reason for this?
Sometimes you have to do things... |

Shaila
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 11:45:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Scorpius i got a big problem with this patch...My client crashes every 5-10mins or so. It just crashes out to grey. Then my ADSL goes wibble. I have tried all my other games online , Doom3 UT2K4, and BFV and they are all fine. The only game that upsets my ADSL and crashes is EVE since todays update. Yesterday was fine btw.
I'm having the same problem since new patch....ADSL is acting up on eve....Freezing for a few every minute and seem way lagged....Any reason for this?
Sometimes you have to do things... |

Voltex
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 12:53:00 -
[53]
I used to be able to fit 3 10mn AB on my badger mk2 before patch with no power mods or cpu mods and now i find i can only fit 2.  'Your 250mm Carbide completely misses Guristas Annihilator, Doing 0 damage'
|

Voltex
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 12:53:00 -
[54]
I used to be able to fit 3 10mn AB on my badger mk2 before patch with no power mods or cpu mods and now i find i can only fit 2.  'Your 250mm Carbide completely misses Guristas Annihilator, Doing 0 damage'
|

Chepe Nolon
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 13:21:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Voltex I used to be able to fit 3 10mn AB on my badger mk2 before patch with no power mods or cpu mods and now i find i can only fit 2. 
How did you do that? It has 80MW powergrid and the iteron V has 85. With Eng V, I couldn't fit more than 2 10MN Abs (and a 1mn mwd) with no power mods in low slots.
|

Chepe Nolon
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 13:21:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Voltex I used to be able to fit 3 10mn AB on my badger mk2 before patch with no power mods or cpu mods and now i find i can only fit 2. 
How did you do that? It has 80MW powergrid and the iteron V has 85. With Eng V, I couldn't fit more than 2 10MN Abs (and a 1mn mwd) with no power mods in low slots.
|

Scienziato
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 14:13:00 -
[57]
Edited by: Scienziato on 01/09/2004 14:15:34 my 425mm rails,from normal to proto have their optimal reduced by 10km and also their rof. i tried to repackage all the items on my ship and refit but it doesnt fix,i also know it happened to other ppl;only one guy i know told me his optimal didnt change.
|

Scienziato
|
Posted - 2004.09.01 14:13:00 -
[58]
Edited by: Scienziato on 01/09/2004 14:15:34 my 425mm rails,from normal to proto have their optimal reduced by 10km and also their rof. i tried to repackage all the items on my ship and refit but it doesnt fix,i also know it happened to other ppl;only one guy i know told me his optimal didnt change.
|

SolApathy
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 02:13:00 -
[59]
sec status increase for killing BS spawns is still bugged. It seems even more difficult to get the sec increase for the largest ship killed.
|

SolApathy
|
Posted - 2004.09.02 02:13:00 -
[60]
sec status increase for killing BS spawns is still bugged. It seems even more difficult to get the sec increase for the largest ship killed.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |