| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

jag
Wrath of Fenris
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 03:12:00 -
[1]
Edited by: jag on 03/06/2009 03:22:11 Edited by: jag on 03/06/2009 03:17:30 Awesome fight guys , will post a full battle report tomorrow if someone else hasn`t posted one by then .
We engaged a larger force eith rr bs , lost most of them came back , thought we had won it then `more` caldari kept appearing .Fight went on for 45 mins +
awesome fight , looking at the kb battle report I see several caldari came back in new ships , 1 datamine came back in a 3rd ship.
07 kudos to the caldari militia
yay report
|

Allahs Warrior
Gallente Justified Hedonism And Dualism
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 05:22:00 -
[2]
Originally by: jag Edited by: jag on 03/06/2009 03:22:11 Edited by: jag on 03/06/2009 03:17:30 Awesome fight guys , will post a full battle report tomorrow if someone else hasn`t posted one by then .
We engaged a larger force over an hour with rr bs and carrier support, lost most of them came back , thought we had won it then `more` caldari kept appearing .Fight went on for 45 mins +
awesome fight , looking at the kb battle report I see several caldari came back in new ships , 1 datamine came back in a 3rd ship.
07 kudos to the caldari militia
yay report
fixed
|

Intigo
Amarr Endemic Aggression Exalted.
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 05:54:00 -
[3]
I'm at a loss as to how you can lose that many BS with Carrier support. ___________________
ENEMA, much love. <3 |

Jones Bones
Beyond Divinity Inc
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 06:25:00 -
[4]
Well were the carriers actually on gate or assigning fighters? =================== Go Bucks! |

lollerwaffle
Sileo In Pacis The Space P0lice
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 07:54:00 -
[5]
Battle bantam ftw!!!
|

Malios45
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 08:03:00 -
[6]
07 GF
|

EVIL SYNNs
Wrath of Fenris
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 08:40:00 -
[7]
Carriers wouldn't have been on the field.
|

eddie valvetino
Caldari Wrath of Fenris
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 11:15:00 -
[8]
Originally by: EVIL SYNNs Carriers wouldn't have been on the field.
Carriers were used to assign fighters and only then when we swapped to inties.
(\_/) (O.o) (> <) |

Sir PatrickMoore
Caldari Beggar's banquet
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 12:46:00 -
[9]
Yeah GF guys.
I was actually warping back to Nourv to log (it was 1:30am ish here and I got work today) when I passed you in warp. I got to the Nourv gate and hearing it all kick off on voice thought f*ck it and warped back... It was only when I returned home in my pod a second time that I did finally log off and go to bed.
Lots of fun
|

EVIL SYNNs
Wrath of Fenris
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 13:27:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Sir PatrickMoore Yeah GF guys.
I was actually warping back to Nourv to log (it was 1:30am ish here and I got work today) when I passed you in warp. I got to the Nourv gate and hearing it all kick off on voice thought f*ck it and warped back... It was only when I returned home in my pod a second time that I did finally log off and go to bed.
Lots of fun
Ain't war fun!
|

Kuentai
Wrath of Fenris
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 13:49:00 -
[11]
Insanely fun fight, 0 lag, probably because we engaged a 23 or so man gang with 6bs and 2 inties on the field originally, killing and dying at such a rate that it kept total numbers on the gate below 30 even when we were all warping in with new ships and more people.
I think it is the best fight I have had in the militia. It wasn't a gank, it wasn't a pick off the stragglers, it wasn't a blob, it wasn't a ****, it wasn't a camp. The forces were perfectly matched [even though they outnumbered us twice over], it was a f'ing fight, a full on brawl, an internet spaceship shindig with everyone podding out and getting in new ships because it was so fun.
"The good man has few enemies, but the ruthless... None."
|

latoja
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 13:56:00 -
[12]
Edited by: latoja on 03/06/2009 13:56:12
|

CrossedSwords
Caldari Mysterys Inc.
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 13:58:00 -
[13]
and i never noticed anything of a fight while picking up a ship there  really should watch local more 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |