| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Jonnie Concrete
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 19:13:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Jonnie Concrete on 03/06/2009 19:14:23
...jumped into amamake, got the jump bug, relogged to be greeted to station walls, robbed of my faction fit zealot and more importantly my 2.7b of implants.
I logged a petition on the 24th of May but I've heard nothing. Am I right to be upset by not only the lack of communication, but the inevitable "sorry our logs show nothing" BOOOWLSH[T reply.
|

Grek Forto
Malevolent Intentions
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 19:15:00 -
[2]
I see why you would be upset about the jump bug, it sucks...
BUT PWNT! Grek Forto Yarring Blog |

Plesuvius
Minmatar Sebiestor tribe
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 19:19:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Jonnie Concrete
...jumped into amamake
There's your problem right there :)
|

5pinDizzy
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 19:21:00 -
[4]
As much as sympathy is deserved I can't help but think... Hahahahahahahaha.
|
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 19:28:00 -
[5]
The jump bug is a lie and the logs show nothing, you didn't die.
|
|

Eventy One
Magellan Exploration and Survey
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 19:43:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Eventy One on 03/06/2009 19:43:12
Originally by: Jonnie Concrete Edited by: Jonnie Concrete on 03/06/2009 19:14:23
...jumped into amamake, got the jump bug, relogged to be greeted to station walls, robbed of my faction fit zealot and more importantly my 2.7b of implants.
I logged a petition on the 24th of May but I've heard nothing. Am I right to be upset by not only the lack of communication, but the inevitable "sorry our logs show nothing" BOOOWLSH[T reply.
No you have no right to be upset. You've logged a petition. Log another?! Add comments to the first. No matter its between you and CCP
By coming here and sharing this with the community you are:
- Appealing to the court of public opinion - which makes you weak
- Hoping to illicit sympathy - which makes you weak
- Justifying your emotions - which makes you weak
- Exhibiting your impatience with CCP, who may actually be looking into it - which makes you weak
|

Armoured C
Gallente Federation of Freedom Fighters Aggression.
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 19:48:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Plesuvius
Originally by: Jonnie Concrete
...jumped into amamake
There's your problem right there :)
you hit the spot
RIGHT THERE
hope you dont get it back 
OFFLINE[ONLINE]
|

Neesa Corrinne
Stimulus Rote Kapelle
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 19:50:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Eventy One
By coming here and sharing this with the community you are:
- Appealing to the court of public opinion - which makes you weak
- Hoping to illicit sympathy - which makes you weak
- Justifying your emotions - which makes you weak
- Exhibiting your impatience with CCP, who may actually be looking into it - which makes you weak
Mentioning that CCP might actually look into a loss rather than generate an automated "our logs show nothing" response - makes you stupid. ---------------------------------
|

Solostrom
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 19:50:00 -
[9]
So let me get this right fully 6 days after deployment of the bugged 1.2.2 patch... A) with numerous threads describing the bug B) you jumped into a lowsec system with crazy hardwires and implants?
No sir... you got exactly what you deserved!
|

StationSpinner
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 19:51:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Armoured C
you hit the spot
RIGHT THERE
hope you dont get it back 
You are such an idiot.
These forums are not your domain.
Your words are like so much textual diaorrhea.
Please burn your computer.
Thank you :)
|

Armoured C
Gallente Federation of Freedom Fighters Aggression.
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 19:56:00 -
[11]
Originally by: StationSpinner
Originally by: Armoured C
you hit the spot
RIGHT THERE
hope you dont get it back 
You are godlike.
These forums are your domain.
Your words are like the gospel of truth.
Please live for ever.
Thank you :)
fixed that for you 
OFFLINE[ONLINE]
|

Prodigiosus Proditio
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:00:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Armoured C
Originally by: StationSpinner
Originally by: Armoured C
you hit the spot
RIGHT THERE
hope you dont get it back 
You are godlike.
These forums are your domain.
Your words are like the gospel of truth.
Please live for ever.
Thank you :)
fixed that for you 
no, you didn't - he was right, you're a tard. you constantly post drivel and act like the idiot child in class who would spout nonsense constantly to get attention because if he didn't annoy people, he was ignored by people.
|

Armoured C
Gallente Federation of Freedom Fighters Aggression.
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:02:00 -
[13]
you obviously havn't been here long 
OFFLINE[ONLINE]
|

Prodigiosus Proditio
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:04:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Armoured C you obviously havn't been here long 
since 2005. and even if it was just last week, it doesn't change the veracity of my statement regarding the continual, abject stupidity of your posts.
come on, follow up with a hilarious "lolwut" or some such.
|

Grek Forto
Malevolent Intentions
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:05:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Prodigiosus Proditio
Originally by: Armoured C you obviously havn't been here long 
since 2005. and even if it was just last week, it doesn't change the veracity of my statement regarding the continual, abject stupidity of your posts.
come on, follow up with a hilarious "lolwut" or some such.
lolwut? Grek Forto Yarring Blog |

Armoured C
Gallente Federation of Freedom Fighters Aggression.
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:06:00 -
[16]
i am a posting machine :)
i cant be stopped :)
OFFLINE[ONLINE]
|

StationSpinner
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:08:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Armoured C i am a brainless maggot:)
i can be stopped by rotting meat :)
Fixed
|

Armoured C
Gallente Federation of Freedom Fighters Aggression.
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:09:00 -
[18]
nice alt you have there 
OFFLINE[ONLINE]
|

Rilwar
BlackStar Industrial
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:11:00 -
[19]
I love Armoured C's posts tbh, so props to you AC =)
Also, I haven't gotten the jumpbug in almost 2 weeks now, so I must insert the required lol @ OP here.
lol @ OP.

Mitnal was here. |

Intense Thinker
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:12:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Jonnie Concrete Edited by: Jonnie Concrete on 03/06/2009 19:14:23
...jumped into amamake... faction fit zealot...

Pomp FTW!!! |

Armoured C
Gallente Federation of Freedom Fighters Aggression.
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:21:00 -
[21]
clocking in at 4244 posts not including this one is almost the top 100 posters of all time
you either love it or leave GD =P
OFFLINE[ONLINE]
|

Eventy One
Magellan Exploration and Survey
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:22:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Armoured C clocking in at 4244 posts not including this one is almost the top 100 posters of all time
you either love it or leave GD =P
Where do you find your post count? (Be carefull with this info - you could start a posting avalanche!)
|

000Hunter000
Gallente Missiles 'R' Us
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:23:00 -
[23]
Ahwwww u lost ur shippie... did u ask the guys who killed u for the killmail? _______________________________________________________ CCP, let us pay the online shop with Direct Debit!!!
|

Armoured C
Gallente Federation of Freedom Fighters Aggression.
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:24:00 -
[24]
you mr eleventy one are
Total posts 974 (view posts) Ranked #1582
OFFLINE[ONLINE]
|

Eventy One
Magellan Exploration and Survey
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:25:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Armoured C you mr eleventy one are
Total posts 974 (view posts) Ranked #1582
Well Holy crap! That is powerful info .. .. are you at one with the force?
|

Armoured C
Gallente Federation of Freedom Fighters Aggression.
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:30:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Eventy One
Originally by: Armoured C you mr eleventy one are
Total posts 974 (view posts) Ranked #1582
Well Holy crap! That is powerful info .. .. are you at one with the force?
i am very at the force
OFFLINE[ONLINE]
|

Sharp Feather
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:35:00 -
[27]
I totally agree, Armourded C is probably the dumbest no life I have ever seen on a game forum. Not only he always post( constantly 24/24 ), but he cant spell nor type anything correctly. Also, even if he doesnt make spelling error or anything similar, the message is always pure crap and bring nothing to the discussion. He is probably the most useless bandwitch waster I ever seen, ever.
Ah yeah, and he is ''happy enter''. He always press enter between every sentences he make... if you can call that sentences.
He really need to learn to shut up and listen. If I ever meet you in reality, I will be more than happy to spit in your stupid face.
=================================================
Before: creators loved games and made money. Now: creators love money and make games. |

Armoured C
Gallente Federation of Freedom Fighters Aggression.
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:37:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Sharp Feather I totally agree, Armourded C is probably the dumbest no life I have ever seen on a game forum. Not only he always post( constantly 24/24 ), but he cant spell nor type anything correctly. Also, even if he doesnt make spelling error or anything similar, the message is always pure crap and bring nothing to the discussion. He is probably the most useless bandwitch waster I ever seen, ever.
Ah yeah, and he is ''happy enter''. He always press enter between every sentences he make... if you can call that sentences.
He really need to learn to shut up and listen. If I ever meet you in reality, I will be more than happy to spit in your stupid face.
see you at fanfest o/
      
OFFLINE[ONLINE]
|

Belloc Slunv
Amarr Fairly Abnormal Team
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:39:00 -
[29]
Edited by: Belloc Slunv on 03/06/2009 20:39:48 You guys are such intolerant offensive haters :( -------
|

Rilwar
BlackStar Industrial
|
Posted - 2009.06.03 20:41:00 -
[30]
Edited by: Rilwar on 03/06/2009 20:45:45
Originally by: Sharp Feather I totally agree, Armourded C is probably the dumbest no life I have ever seen on a game forum. Not only he always post( constantly 24/24 ), but he cant spell nor type anything correctly. Also, even if he doesnt make spelling error or anything similar, the message is always pure crap and bring nothing to the discussion. He is probably the most useless bandwitch waster I ever seen, ever.
Ah yeah, and he is ''happy enter''. He always press enter between every sentences he make... if you can call that sentences.
He really need to learn to shut up and listen. If I ever meet you in reality, I will be more than happy to spit in your stupid face.
Originally by: Sharp Feather, not sucking at typing I totally agree. Armoured C is probably the dumbest no life I have ever seen on a game forum. Not only is he always posting( constantly 24/7 ), but he can't spell, nor type anything correctly. Also, even if he doesnt make any spelling errors or anything similar, the message is always pure crap and brings nothing to the discussion. He is probably the most useless bandwidth waster I ever seen, ever.
Ah yeah, and he is enter happy. He always presses enter between every sentencehe makes... if you can call them sentences.
He really need to learn to shut up and listen. If I ever meet you in reality, I will be more than happy to spit in your stupid face.
Fixed your insanely buggy post insulting someone else's typing ability.

Mitnal was here. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |