| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Murfang
Barataria Bay Reserch And Developement
0
|
Posted - 2011.09.16 03:52:00 -
[1] - Quote
Howdy Ya'll! O.k. well, I FINALLY trained up the Widow (sweet ship) and did a few missions in it, but, one day I formed a fleet with my brother and we strolled out to a mission, and I hit the ecm burst, now, for all ya'll not famileir with this ecm it acts more like a smart bomb in that good old concord show'd up and blew my ship up, I was left in my pod and in shock for a good half hour, I didn't know why concord did that and my brother high tailed it out of their, afraid concord had done lost their minds! I started looking a the logs and found out that I had 'targeted' my brother and he's in a differant corp, I read and re-read every discription about the ecm burst but to no avail. Even the eve wikki gave no info that was relevent 
It's time we updated the info screen for the ecm burst to give an acurate discription of its function and what will happen if you use it in hi sec. |

Murfang
Barataria Bay Reserch And Developement
0
|
Posted - 2011.09.25 19:54:00 -
[2] - Quote
why not use it in missions, if nothing else It pay's for itself, but really it sucks at lvl 4 missions, so I see your point, should have trained up a golem sooner.
As for the discription, I think they still need to clarify it. |

Murfang
Barataria Bay Reserch And Developement
0
|
Posted - 2011.09.25 19:57:00 -
[3] - Quote
Vjorn Angannon wrote:IIRC, isn't there also a popup warning of dire consequences when attempting to use in HS?
I could be wrong tho.
yes their is but I had disabled it a few months ago, lol I have sence then re-enabled that popup |

Murfang
Barataria Bay Reserch And Developement
0
|
Posted - 2011.09.25 20:02:00 -
[4] - Quote
Nurse Elise wrote:Why use an ECM Burst on a mission ? ECM burst can be handy when you re in a hauler and run into a small (1-3) camp or on a BS / orca used for WH folding. I use em a lot, but before i enter HS.....I disable them.
well, I'm new to the whole ecm usage, so initially I thought I would give it a try, turns out that I knew less than I thought I did, but you have made some very good points and thank you for the info, it will come in handy sometime.  |

Murfang
Barataria Bay Reserch And Developement
0
|
Posted - 2011.09.25 20:11:00 -
[5] - Quote
Orlacc wrote:Another example of why you should not buy toons...
if your impying that I bought this account than you are wrong but thats ok I'm wrong sometimes too
|
| |
|