| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Torvus Jay
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 08:51:00 -
[1]
Hello.
I have allowed one of my slaves to post to this forum as an experiment. He is the smartest of my lot which is not saying much. So, i would like to see if he is able to comprehend the intricacies of interstellar life. He decided to write an autobiography of his simple existence which can be found here:My Pain My Life
I would like to open discussion with fellow Sebiestors about how they feel the Brutor should be treated. It is my opinion that they are simpletons and animals.
The only trait they posses of any value at all is there size and temperament. But why would I pay money to a dim-witted Brutor when I can hire a strong, engineered Caldari who was made for combat AND cunning.
I am a patriot of Matar. Like so many of you I was born into a life of chains. However, I was able to think my way free. As you can see in his story the brainless Brutors just stood and waited to be liberated by someone else.
Not only this but in many a slave pen a sort of pecking order is established by the slaves. And these fat Brutor often mistreat the other tribes by claiming more food, better clothes ect.
I firmly believe that our race is stronger without the obsolete genes of our Brutor cancer holding us back. So I have made it a point to cull out or keep as eunuch slaves any that I may find on the various Ammarian ships I take.
I hope to hear from the citizens of EVE on this subject.
Thank You,
Torvus Jay Capt. LMM Red Plague
______________
Aim careful, and look the devil in the eye. |

Torvus Jay
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 08:51:00 -
[2]
Hello.
I have allowed one of my slaves to post to this forum as an experiment. He is the smartest of my lot which is not saying much. So, i would like to see if he is able to comprehend the intricacies of interstellar life. He decided to write an autobiography of his simple existence which can be found here:My Pain My Life
I would like to open discussion with fellow Sebiestors about how they feel the Brutor should be treated. It is my opinion that they are simpletons and animals.
The only trait they posses of any value at all is there size and temperament. But why would I pay money to a dim-witted Brutor when I can hire a strong, engineered Caldari who was made for combat AND cunning.
I am a patriot of Matar. Like so many of you I was born into a life of chains. However, I was able to think my way free. As you can see in his story the brainless Brutors just stood and waited to be liberated by someone else.
Not only this but in many a slave pen a sort of pecking order is established by the slaves. And these fat Brutor often mistreat the other tribes by claiming more food, better clothes ect.
I firmly believe that our race is stronger without the obsolete genes of our Brutor cancer holding us back. So I have made it a point to cull out or keep as eunuch slaves any that I may find on the various Ammarian ships I take.
I hope to hear from the citizens of EVE on this subject.
Thank You,
Torvus Jay Capt. LMM Red Plague
______________
Aim careful, and look the devil in the eye. |

Rodj Blake
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 10:19:00 -
[3]
I glad that you accept that there is a heirachy of races, and some peoples are naturally superior to others.
The natural conclusion of your philosophy is, of course, that Amarrians are superior to Sebiestors, who in turn are superior to Brutors.
Meanwhile, rather than disfiguring your Brutor associates, please forward them on to me, I shall make sure that they are cared for in an approriate manner.
Dolce et decorum est pro imperator mori |

Rodj Blake
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 10:19:00 -
[4]
I glad that you accept that there is a heirachy of races, and some peoples are naturally superior to others.
The natural conclusion of your philosophy is, of course, that Amarrians are superior to Sebiestors, who in turn are superior to Brutors.
Meanwhile, rather than disfiguring your Brutor associates, please forward them on to me, I shall make sure that they are cared for in an approriate manner.
Dolce et decorum est pro imperator mori |

Hera Ludheilen
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 10:32:00 -
[5]
Many think of me being an uncaring coldhearted ***** when it comes to the slave question, but hey what kind of twisted mind are you? 
I guess that's what u become when u hang around with civire all day and read pax amarria in the evening.
i don't think i have anything else to say about that...
|

Hera Ludheilen
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 10:32:00 -
[6]
Many think of me being an uncaring coldhearted ***** when it comes to the slave question, but hey what kind of twisted mind are you? 
I guess that's what u become when u hang around with civire all day and read pax amarria in the evening.
i don't think i have anything else to say about that...
|

Altaireus
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 11:08:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Altaireus on 17/09/2004 11:24:06 Brutors may look a bit different than us Sebiestors, but it doesnt mean that they are any less worth..
I have a few close friends that are Brutors, and even though i might joke about their stubborness sometimes, i admire their strength and pride of who they are. It seems to me that you instead feel threatened by that, and need to control your own weakness with a collar and a button.
The thought of that you are coming from the same tribe as me fills me with shame and disgust, and i think you are a disgrace to the whole Minmatar race. But i still cant help feeling a bit sad for you, seeing as you kill and torture the ones that could have been your most loyal friends.
|

Altaireus
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 11:08:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Altaireus on 17/09/2004 11:24:06 Brutors may look a bit different than us Sebiestors, but it doesnt mean that they are any less worth..
I have a few close friends that are Brutors, and even though i might joke about their stubborness sometimes, i admire their strength and pride of who they are. It seems to me that you instead feel threatened by that, and need to control your own weakness with a collar and a button.
The thought of that you are coming from the same tribe as me fills me with shame and disgust, and i think you are a disgrace to the whole Minmatar race. But i still cant help feeling a bit sad for you, seeing as you kill and torture the ones that could have been your most loyal friends.
|

Vicarrah
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 12:50:00 -
[9]
I find your comments insulting, demeaning, inflamatory, and verging on the genocidal.
one of these days, you're going to find a whole horde of us sitting on your doorstep, then we'll see who's the most intelligent after you've been podded a dozen times.
keep an eye out, you never know who's looking for you 
Vicarrah Tahiri Protector |

Vicarrah
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 12:50:00 -
[10]
I find your comments insulting, demeaning, inflamatory, and verging on the genocidal.
one of these days, you're going to find a whole horde of us sitting on your doorstep, then we'll see who's the most intelligent after you've been podded a dozen times.
keep an eye out, you never know who's looking for you 
Vicarrah Tahiri Protector |

Randuin MaraL
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 13:41:00 -
[11]
This attempt of a "discussion" is futile, a waste of breath and time, and I ask you my brethren, to ignore this rubbish completely and let the winds rip the flesh off the bones of this imp. ____________________________________________________
Never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die.
MEDUSA veteran, Khumaak Award winner |

Randuin MaraL
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 13:41:00 -
[12]
This attempt of a "discussion" is futile, a waste of breath and time, and I ask you my brethren, to ignore this rubbish completely and let the winds rip the flesh off the bones of this imp. ____________________________________________________
Never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die.
MEDUSA veteran, Khumaak Award winner |

Amarula
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 14:00:00 -
[13]
People like you are the kinds of people we Masuat'aa kill in the name of freedom for our brethren, whether they be Brutor or Sebiestor. It pains me to think that it would be one of our own people to become the target of our cause.
You are not Minmatar, you are not even Sebiestor, you are an animal who needs to be slaughtered, and all the Brutor you have enslaved shall be free. Although I'd rather see you die by their hands rather than by ours... ---------------
|

Amarula
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 14:00:00 -
[14]
People like you are the kinds of people we Masuat'aa kill in the name of freedom for our brethren, whether they be Brutor or Sebiestor. It pains me to think that it would be one of our own people to become the target of our cause.
You are not Minmatar, you are not even Sebiestor, you are an animal who needs to be slaughtered, and all the Brutor you have enslaved shall be free. Although I'd rather see you die by their hands rather than by ours... ---------------
|

Bad Harlequin
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 18:12:00 -
[15]
A mind is a terible thing to baste.
Is that a neural implant I smell? Or more traditional, luddite-friendly forms of brainwashing? Either way, I hope this lost soul gets the deprogramming help he desperately needs.
Until then, sir, i strongly suggest you stay well away me and mine. Your mind is compromised like an insecure computer system...
You are in a maze of twisty little asteroids, all alike. |

Bad Harlequin
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 18:12:00 -
[16]
A mind is a terible thing to baste.
Is that a neural implant I smell? Or more traditional, luddite-friendly forms of brainwashing? Either way, I hope this lost soul gets the deprogramming help he desperately needs.
Until then, sir, i strongly suggest you stay well away me and mine. Your mind is compromised like an insecure computer system...
You are in a maze of twisty little asteroids, all alike. |

Torvus Jay
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 18:45:00 -
[17]
It is supremely naive to believe in a natural equality amongst the tribes and races. Nature and evolution expresses inequality specifically so that the weak perish. The Brutor traits are perfect for the primitive man stalking around the edge of the Matar forest. In this year, in a space traveling civilization their existance is obsolete. The genes they carry served their purpose and now should be cleaned off the Minmatar slate. This is the only way to ensure the continued rise fo the Minmatar people.
To the Ammarian. Do not believe for a moment that the Ammarian is superior to the Sebiestor. Your people where never meant for interstellar life. I was bred for this. I dont think your civilization will live past this emperor.
Ofcourse that does not mean I wont trade with you. Infact i would offer 3 brutor eunuchs for 1 Sebiestor if you have any you want to let go. ______________
Aim careful, and look the devil in the eye. |

Torvus Jay
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 18:45:00 -
[18]
It is supremely naive to believe in a natural equality amongst the tribes and races. Nature and evolution expresses inequality specifically so that the weak perish. The Brutor traits are perfect for the primitive man stalking around the edge of the Matar forest. In this year, in a space traveling civilization their existance is obsolete. The genes they carry served their purpose and now should be cleaned off the Minmatar slate. This is the only way to ensure the continued rise fo the Minmatar people.
To the Ammarian. Do not believe for a moment that the Ammarian is superior to the Sebiestor. Your people where never meant for interstellar life. I was bred for this. I dont think your civilization will live past this emperor.
Ofcourse that does not mean I wont trade with you. Infact i would offer 3 brutor eunuchs for 1 Sebiestor if you have any you want to let go. ______________
Aim careful, and look the devil in the eye. |

Darius Shakor
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 20:59:00 -
[19]
Edited by: Darius Shakor on 17/09/2004 21:01:20 Often, people fear what they don't understand. And that leads to ill-gotten conclusiosn of the mentality or manerisms of others that are different.
You say the brutor are dumb and stand around waiting to be set free on the one hand while on the other you say they are aggressive or, as you put it, have a "temprement". This doesn't really stand well in my mind I am sorry to say. Seems to me that, amongst the unfortunately enslaved, the Brutors would be the more troublesom of the bunch.
But ok, what ever.
Oh and by the way, I would not have been born had it not been for my own father breaking free after years of torture and enslavement at the hands of an Amarr holder. I guess he didn't plan to sit around and wait to be freed and instead decided to choke the Amarrian to death with his own hands.
Brutal? Yes it is, but that can be said for slavery as a whole. I doubt that asking to be free would help, it never seems to.
And on a personal note, as if it hasn't become personal already, you sicken me with your superiority complex. I had a friend just like you who was claiming exactly the same things when he turned Ammatar. Saying that our people were beligerant and didn't deserve to be free. And he based that judgment on the actions of but one individual.
The spirit of Matar is not to squable for the prize of who is best, it is to let a diverse number of tribes with their individaul and different traits form a single entity that we can all benefit from on a mutual level. When our people reach that stage, don't be surprised if you find yourself exempt from membership. ------
Analysis[Ceasefire]....Complete - 'Term given to the act of firing, causing the ceasation of the life it is directed at |

Darius Shakor
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 20:59:00 -
[20]
Edited by: Darius Shakor on 17/09/2004 21:01:20 Often, people fear what they don't understand. And that leads to ill-gotten conclusiosn of the mentality or manerisms of others that are different.
You say the brutor are dumb and stand around waiting to be set free on the one hand while on the other you say they are aggressive or, as you put it, have a "temprement". This doesn't really stand well in my mind I am sorry to say. Seems to me that, amongst the unfortunately enslaved, the Brutors would be the more troublesom of the bunch.
But ok, what ever.
Oh and by the way, I would not have been born had it not been for my own father breaking free after years of torture and enslavement at the hands of an Amarr holder. I guess he didn't plan to sit around and wait to be freed and instead decided to choke the Amarrian to death with his own hands.
Brutal? Yes it is, but that can be said for slavery as a whole. I doubt that asking to be free would help, it never seems to.
And on a personal note, as if it hasn't become personal already, you sicken me with your superiority complex. I had a friend just like you who was claiming exactly the same things when he turned Ammatar. Saying that our people were beligerant and didn't deserve to be free. And he based that judgment on the actions of but one individual.
The spirit of Matar is not to squable for the prize of who is best, it is to let a diverse number of tribes with their individaul and different traits form a single entity that we can all benefit from on a mutual level. When our people reach that stage, don't be surprised if you find yourself exempt from membership. ------
Analysis[Ceasefire]....Complete - 'Term given to the act of firing, causing the ceasation of the life it is directed at |

Yuki Li
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 22:35:00 -
[21]
Vicarrah, how can you hope to prove Torvus wrong if the best way you can think of to deal with is 'we'll see whos smarter after me and my friends beat you up!'.
You effectively proved the man right, that you're no more than a violent bully and should be put down immediatly in order to protect those around you.
This does not, however, mean i agree with Torvus views. I just find your approach ridiculous
[ 2004.07.31 17:31:00 ] (combat) Gallente Police Major strikes you perfectly, wrecking for 427.9 damage.
|

Yuki Li
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 22:35:00 -
[22]
Vicarrah, how can you hope to prove Torvus wrong if the best way you can think of to deal with is 'we'll see whos smarter after me and my friends beat you up!'.
You effectively proved the man right, that you're no more than a violent bully and should be put down immediatly in order to protect those around you.
This does not, however, mean i agree with Torvus views. I just find your approach ridiculous
[ 2004.07.31 17:31:00 ] (combat) Gallente Police Major strikes you perfectly, wrecking for 427.9 damage.
|

Amarula
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 22:36:00 -
[23]
Racist pig! Racist Dog! How dare you talk of your own people like that.
You would want to create fighting amongst ourselves, and you think that we by losing billions of our own people would still think that we would be able to stand up against the Amarr?? You think that because we are classed as more technologically minded than the Brutor, that we outclass them in every way? I am ashamed to have you as part of the Sebiestor tribe, and for that matter a part of the Minmatar race. You should be hunted down and killed like an Amarr slaver.
I despise racism. Racist bigots like you have no place in our society...
---------------
|

Amarula
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 22:36:00 -
[24]
Racist pig! Racist Dog! How dare you talk of your own people like that.
You would want to create fighting amongst ourselves, and you think that we by losing billions of our own people would still think that we would be able to stand up against the Amarr?? You think that because we are classed as more technologically minded than the Brutor, that we outclass them in every way? I am ashamed to have you as part of the Sebiestor tribe, and for that matter a part of the Minmatar race. You should be hunted down and killed like an Amarr slaver.
I despise racism. Racist bigots like you have no place in our society...
---------------
|

Vicarrah
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 23:39:00 -
[25]
<sarcasm> Yuki... I'm so very sorry that you think that </sarcasm>
seriously, this guy's a slaver, a traitor, and deserves to die. repeatedly. do I give two hoots about what you think? I exist, I have rights and freedom. this animal wants to take that away from me, and erase my heritage from the gene pool.... how the hell do you think I'm going to react? would you do less?
Vicarrah Tahiri Protector |

Vicarrah
|
Posted - 2004.09.17 23:39:00 -
[26]
<sarcasm> Yuki... I'm so very sorry that you think that </sarcasm>
seriously, this guy's a slaver, a traitor, and deserves to die. repeatedly. do I give two hoots about what you think? I exist, I have rights and freedom. this animal wants to take that away from me, and erase my heritage from the gene pool.... how the hell do you think I'm going to react? would you do less?
Vicarrah Tahiri Protector |

Torvus Jay
|
Posted - 2004.09.18 00:21:00 -
[27]
Darius,
An angry dog will try to break free from his masters cage the same way a brutor will try to break free from his slavers. The result is usually the same. The more intelligent slaver will generally keep the Brutor dog down. And now more than ever a slave needs to think his way out of his captivity. Advances in slave keeping tech make it near useless for the Brutor to try and free himself by "Smashing" or "Breaking" something. All beings want freedom. Making trouble for the slave keeper is useless and in most cases counter productive to getting out of captivity. This is one of the reasons so many dim-witted Brutor are still beating there fists against the tritanium walls hoping once day it might *****.
I am sorry if some have miss understood me. I do not wish for the extermination of the entire brutor tribe. This would be counter productive to our race. I only wish to put down the bottom 99% of the tribe. So that the best and brightest of the Brutor may prosper and be strong in all ways, and help bring the Minmatar to a higher plane of evolution. I simply think that slavery and the inability for one to free himself is a perfect evolutionary selection pressure.
To the very upset young lady. The Brutor are not MY people. My people are the Sebiestors that plotted with me so that we could free ourselves from the Ammarian mining shafts, My people are the ones who have put together our technology and our spacefaring civilization. My people are NOT the dogs who clean my shoes and wash my ship.
______________
Aim careful, and look the devil in the eye. |

Torvus Jay
|
Posted - 2004.09.18 00:21:00 -
[28]
Darius,
An angry dog will try to break free from his masters cage the same way a brutor will try to break free from his slavers. The result is usually the same. The more intelligent slaver will generally keep the Brutor dog down. And now more than ever a slave needs to think his way out of his captivity. Advances in slave keeping tech make it near useless for the Brutor to try and free himself by "Smashing" or "Breaking" something. All beings want freedom. Making trouble for the slave keeper is useless and in most cases counter productive to getting out of captivity. This is one of the reasons so many dim-witted Brutor are still beating there fists against the tritanium walls hoping once day it might *****.
I am sorry if some have miss understood me. I do not wish for the extermination of the entire brutor tribe. This would be counter productive to our race. I only wish to put down the bottom 99% of the tribe. So that the best and brightest of the Brutor may prosper and be strong in all ways, and help bring the Minmatar to a higher plane of evolution. I simply think that slavery and the inability for one to free himself is a perfect evolutionary selection pressure.
To the very upset young lady. The Brutor are not MY people. My people are the Sebiestors that plotted with me so that we could free ourselves from the Ammarian mining shafts, My people are the ones who have put together our technology and our spacefaring civilization. My people are NOT the dogs who clean my shoes and wash my ship.
______________
Aim careful, and look the devil in the eye. |

Gaven Lok'ri
|
Posted - 2004.09.18 07:41:00 -
[29]
Quote: I despise racism.
Quote: You should be hunted down and killed like an Amarr slaver.
Except of course when its racism against the Amarrans I assume is what you meant to say?
Not that Torvus here is worth defending... he is perfectly correct that there is a hierarchy among humanity, however his idea that it is from breeding, is quite wrong. The orders withen humanity derive from closeness to God, not from some breeding program. The result of course is that the faithfull (ie the amarrans and those of the other races who are truely enlightened) are on top and the races who have distanced themselves from God are at the bottom and have to work their way back into His grace.
Nobiscum Deus! Ave Doriam II! |

Gaven Lok'ri
|
Posted - 2004.09.18 07:41:00 -
[30]
Quote: I despise racism.
Quote: You should be hunted down and killed like an Amarr slaver.
Except of course when its racism against the Amarrans I assume is what you meant to say?
Not that Torvus here is worth defending... he is perfectly correct that there is a hierarchy among humanity, however his idea that it is from breeding, is quite wrong. The orders withen humanity derive from closeness to God, not from some breeding program. The result of course is that the faithfull (ie the amarrans and those of the other races who are truely enlightened) are on top and the races who have distanced themselves from God are at the bottom and have to work their way back into His grace.
Nobiscum Deus! Ave Doriam II! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |