| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Mapster Tacitus
Adeptus Assassinorum Silent Eviction
0
|
Posted - 2012.05.19 10:28:00 -
[1] - Quote
Hi,
i downloaded the client and after one successful login where i created my charakter Dust wont let me in anymore.
First Message: "You are about to connect to CCP Dust 514 Servers. If you need any assistance, please contact [email protected]"
then the game tries to connect...
Second Message: "You must validate your email address, by following the instructions sent to the email address provided when you registerd. Press EDIT to change the email address or press OK once you have validated."
When pressing OK im coming back to the First Message, when entering a new email address its the same.
I never received any validation emails. The only email i have is the Beta invite one but there is nothing about validation... help me :/ |

Winters Chill
Homeworld Republic United Homeworlds
59
|
Posted - 2012.05.19 10:39:00 -
[2] - Quote
Mapster Tacitus wrote:Hi, If you need any assistance, please contact [email protected]" then the game tries to connect... ... help me :/
It tells you what to do if you need help. There are no shortcuts.
|

Opt1mu5Pr1m3
5ER3NITY INC Supernova Federation
1
|
Posted - 2012.05.19 11:15:00 -
[3] - Quote
I was having the same issue, so I emailed the address in your post.
I think CCP have fixed that problem (within a few mins of my mail) but I don't think the servers are online atm as I am now getting a "There was a problem connecting to the server. Press OK to retry etc..."
Opti |

Malkavien
PLEX Runners
1
|
Posted - 2012.05.19 11:18:00 -
[4] - Quote
Opt1mu5Pr1m3 wrote:I was having the same issue, so I emailed the address in your post.
I think CCP have fixed that problem (within a few mins of my mail) but I don't think the servers are online atm as I am now getting a "There was a problem connecting to the server. Press OK to retry etc..."
Opti
Yeah I am getting the same thing about not being able to connect. I wish CCP had some kind of Server Status that we could check up on. |

Mapster Tacitus
Adeptus Assassinorum Silent Eviction
0
|
Posted - 2012.05.19 11:21:00 -
[5] - Quote
Okay, i will email them.
Just thought there could be an easy solution before annoying the support with stupid questions... |

Tyroid
Divine Retribution
0
|
Posted - 2012.05.19 15:50:00 -
[6] - Quote
Mapster Tacitus wrote:Hi, i downloaded the client and after one successful login where i created my charakter Dust wont let me in anymore. First Message: "You are about to connect to CCP Dust 514 Servers. If you need any assistance, please contact [email protected]" then the game tries to connect... Second Message: "You must validate your email address, by following the instructions sent to the email address provided when you registerd. Press EDIT to change the email address or press OK once you have validated." When pressing OK im coming back to the First Message, when entering a new email address its the same. I never received any validation emails. The only email i have is the Beta invite one but there is nothing about validation... help me :/
Same problem, emailed support last night, still waiting on a response/fix
|

Crasniya
Legio Geminatus Gentlemen's Agreement
129
|
Posted - 2012.05.19 16:31:00 -
[7] - Quote
Tyroid wrote:Same problem, emailed support last night, still waiting on a response/fix
Same.
Terrified we're all going to get killed for violating NDA. At least I'm not revealing any new information in my post, just saying "Same". :D |

Zondrail
Club Bear
5
|
Posted - 2012.05.19 20:07:00 -
[8] - Quote
I would try editing your e-mail address.
I was having the same issue yesterday, I went in today and "edited" my e-mail address (exact same one) and that triggered a successful e-mail for me.
Clicked on the link and I was activated. I was also unable to access the beta forums yesterday and today it's working.
|

Harriet Hargot
lnterBus
0
|
Posted - 2012.05.20 09:31:00 -
[9] - Quote
Found 2 validation emails in my spam folders. Haven't tried again yet but it is worth a look.
|

Ethan Argoin
Amarrian Retribution Amarr 7th Fleet
0
|
Posted - 2012.05.20 13:35:00 -
[10] - Quote
Hi all,
I had this problem too.
I can confirm that the Auth Emails had been sent to my SPAM folder on GMail.
You might all want to check there.
Issue resolved :)
Ethan |

Kesterlath Lao-hu
Playboy Enterprises Dark Taboo
0
|
Posted - 2012.05.28 04:22:00 -
[11] - Quote
I am also having this problem. I received my Beta invite on the 25th, logged in last night for the first time (26th) Played about 4 hours, and had a lot of fun. As an EVE player I can tell you that if you like EVE and FPS's you're going to fracking love this game. However I went to log in for a nice marathon today (27th) and hit the e-mail circle. I e-mailed support about 4 hours ago, no response yet. I also checked my junk folder, nothing. I completely erased it so anything new will be right on top and tried the circle a few more times. No e-mail.
Here's the part I don't get. If I used my e-mail to apply for the Beta tester position, received the nod on that e-mail, signed into my PSN account with that e-mail WHY THE HELL DO I NEED TO VALIDATE THE DAM THING?!?!?!?!?!?! |

Kesterlath Lao-hu
Playboy Enterprises Dark Taboo
0
|
Posted - 2012.05.28 05:01:00 -
[12] - Quote
Ok, so I typed in my G-mail account and it worked. Why is it not working with Hotmail? |

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
3930
|
Posted - 2012.05.28 05:46:00 -
[13] - Quote
Furthest i can get is character selection for this weekend. I suspected they're doing stuff back end.
|

Kesterlath Lao-hu
Playboy Enterprises Dark Taboo
0
|
Posted - 2012.05.28 08:29:00 -
[14] - Quote
I didn't use my Gmail account to register so even though I got it to send a validation e-mail to there and I could activate it, when I went back to the game it told me it was an invalid e-mail. Then I changed it back to my hotmail e-mail and it logged me in... Sigh. I don't know if I fixed it or it just worked suddenly. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |